Green and Fruity

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Fruity, Grass, Green, Honey, Mango, Peach, Tropical, Wood, Melon
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “So its my first day of work at my first totally full time job! O.o I am hiding away at my cubicle on lunch break because I'm too shy to talk to Ppl still haha :( and I brought this tea with me to...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 918 tasting notes
  • “I prepped this to cold brew for tomorrow and that left me with one serving left. Made hot it is not bad. I think papaya is the most prominent element. There is also a hint of rooibos but I think it...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1924 tasting notes
  • “I have to admit after I steeped this (twice) I picked the fruit out and ate it. I'ts kind of nice when your tea can also provide you with a snack. I am fruity, perhaps. ” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2398 tasting notes
  • “mmmm...I’ve been trying so many types of delicious rooibos teas lately that I’m not sure why I didn’t like it not that long ago. I think this is my first green rooibos, although technically this...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 349 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Now that’s fresh.

When it comes to rooibos, some say green is the new red. Because while red rooibos tastes great, some say the new wave of unoxidized green rooibos is even better. What’s so special? The production process, which is similar to that of green tea, gives it a smooth, fresh taste. Here we’ve topped it up with the tropical flavours of papaya, apple, mango and peach.

Ingredients: South African green and red rooibos, apple, mango, papaya.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Well, the tea does smell green and fruity out of the pack, so that must be good!
I love fruity rooibos so I have high hopes for this one :)
Definitely smell the mango and papaya dry and as it steeps.
OH WOW IT DEFINITELY IS FRUITY. I can taste each ingredient separately. The mango and papaya, most definitely. The apple is there, but you’ll have to go looking for it.
All in all, a nice blend. I’d like to see how this does as a cold brew so maybe sometime in the future that’ll happen :)

I’ve definitely had a tea like this before.
It reminds me a whole lot of Mango Lassi from Davids! But Mango Lassi, add chamomile, less papaya, and tons more tartness from the mango. This is a bit turned down version of that so I like this a bit more :)

Boiling 8 min or more 4 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

Yummy rooibos! I got this free at David’s today for their St. Patrick’s Day promo. It’s tropical and lively, without being too bold. I’ll definitely get this again.

Pulled this out of the back of my cupboard before I send it out for a swap. I think this has lost it’s flavour over time. I remember it being really quite fruity, but I didn’t like the aftertaste it left. Tonight it tastes like water, and actually quite like the forever nuts that was left in my steeper overnight the night before. I am getting a little bit of the fruitiness in the aftertaste, but very faint, and I’m really searching for it. If I send this off I might throw this one out and go buy some new stuff because I feel bad swapping this knowing that it doesn’t have any flavour left.

This tea became one of my favourites during the fall. It was just a good reminder of summer as the leaves were falling! Very refreshing and delicious. An amazing blend.

Tried this tea this morning. Not that bad but I won’t buy it again. Smell fruity and taste like it too. Will probably keep it for summer coldbrews !

Lovely tea, only the second rooibos I’ve tried! I made a beginner’s mistake and I used my Tardis infuser for this and TEA EVERYWHERE. I poured the whole thing, infuser and all, into my ingenuitea :)

Light and fruity taste! The green rooibos complements this well. I’ve been having this tea hot but I bet it would be really good iced as well!

While not being overly fond of the rooibos teas, I was introduced to this tea by a friend who absolutely was shocked by how good it is.
After smelling, I was rather skeptical but don’t look the cover on this book fool you, this green rooibos blend is a true wonder.
When agave is added this tea turns into a luxurious fruity beverage that I find is very enjoyable in the frigid months leading in and out of Winter.
While I personally find that this tea isn’t as strong iced as it is hot, it is still a very pleasant addition to anyone’s cupboard.

I’m not a huge rooibos fan but I really did like this one. Not too sweet either!

#13. I wasn’t sure what to expect from the name but not bad. To me it smelled like melons, kind of like cantaloupe. Surprisingly it had a melon flavor since that doesn’t seem to be one of the ingredients. It tasted like the white part between the rind and red part of watermelon. I don’t think it will make it into regular rotation but it was enjoyable.