Lime Gelato

Fruit Green Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Lemongrass, Pineapple, Sencha
Creamy, Lime, Sweet, Cream, Apple, Citrusy, Nutty, Pleasantly Sour, Tart, Lemongrass, Smooth, Pineapple, Citrus, Frosting, Yogurt, Green, Sugar, Lemon, Cherry, Fruity, Custard, Vanilla, Tangy, Candy, Vegetal, Bamboo, Cut grass, Green Melons
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

“That’s amore.”

Remember the summer you spent in Italy? Sipping espresso on the terrace, catching a ride on the back of a stranger’s Vespa, and of course, trying your first taste of tart, creamy lime gelato. With its fresh, fruity aroma and smooth flavour, this delicious mix of fruit, yogurt, and green tea will bring you right back. Try it iced. On a terrace. While the moon hits your eye.

Ingredients: Apple, sencha green tea, pineapple (pineapple, sugar), lemongrass, artificial creamy lime flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Green tea isn’t my thing. If I was into hot tea (when I’m not sick and/or it’s not freezing outside), I might have a different opinion about green tea in general. Most green tea I’ve sampled is very lightly flavored. This tea is no exception. Mind you, I enjoy this tea, despite it’s very light, delicate flavor. It’s really tasty over ice, especially with a squeeze of fresh lime. I don’t find that this tea needs additional sweetener, a total shocker to me. I wouldn’t repurchase this blend but that’s only because I prefer tea that’s got some oomph. If you enjoy green tea combined with citrus, and you don’t mind a few yogurt bits adding a slight creaminess to your tea, I’d definitely recommend this blend.

Delicious and citrus-y. Thank you again Ccoppens

Flavors: Green, Lime

Chris Coppens

No problem, any-‘lime’!

If you’re looking for a tea that is bright, creamy, and reminds you of hints of lime jello – this is it. It has a strong lime taste and subtle after taste. Tastes very nice iced as it does hot!

Flavors: Apple, Citrus, Lemongrass, Lime, Pineapple, Sugar

Creamy green lime and delicious. I should try this iced.

Flavors: Lime, Pineapple

I would describe this as a boring green tea with a very subtle taste of lime.

I gave away the rest of my bag to a friend who might like it … but David’s Tea gave me a sample of it in my last shipping… So I think I will try it iced next time. And let it steep longer.

This is truth in advertising. No-frills creamy citrus. I bet this would be divine in one of those teapop concoctions that I’ve been meaning to try.

This tea is so wonderful,
I could drink it every day.
This tea is so wonderful,
it makes me want to play.

Flavors: Cream, Lemon, Lime, Smooth, Sweet

not quite what I was expecting, this tea is a little on the flat side, not much taste at all. the smell from the dry leaves was so inviting and wonderfully citrus-y that I was expecting something with a little more bite to it. It’s an okay tea but I don’t think it’s one I’ll buy more of.

195 °F / 90 °C 3 min, 45 sec 5 g 15 OZ / 443 ML

Now this is what I call a tea. An literal explosion of fruity flavor. With some added rock sugar this tastes like a bowl of fruit loops. Simply sublime.

Flavors: Apple, Cherry, Fruity, Lime

Simply subLIME. I see what you did there.

Another sample from David’s Tea with my last order. I’ve only had a couple of green teas and I haven’t cared for them, but they were grocery store type bagged teas, so maybe lower quality. Somehow I felt like I was drinking water run through grass clippings. I’m not sure what I think of this tea. It’s very light. Without a sense of smell I’m not picking up any particular scent or flavor. It’s just pale warmed up water in my cup. At least it didn’t have the sour taste of watered grass clippings. I didn’t see a lot of tea leaves, so maybe I just got a poor sample. Anyway, nothing objectionable in the cup. I finished it without any trouble, but I wouldn’t try this one again.

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 15 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML