Lime Gelato

Fruit Green Blend
Apple, Candy, Cream, Lime, Sweet, Creamy, Vegetal, Bamboo, Cut grass, Green Melons, Lemon, Lemongrass, Pineapple
Edit tea info Last updated by pastelstar

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

“That’s amore.”
Remember the summer you spent in Italy? Sipping espresso on the terrace, catching a ride on the back of a stranger’s Vespa, and of course, trying your first taste of tart, creamy lime gelato. With its fresh, fruity aroma and smooth flavour, this delicious mix of fruit, yogurt, and green tea will bring you right back. Try it iced. On a terrace. While the moon hits your eye.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I really wanted to love this tea. Maybe I had too much expectations because it smells so good. I even bought a full tin. I tried it so many different ways, steeped in boiling water, according to the tin instructions, steeped as green tea, with honey, but it always, always tastes like those cheap green tea oversteeped (is that even a word?) served in asian restaurants.

I can give my tin away. I hate it.

I can’t get enough of this as an iced tea. We fight over this one at home!

This was good both iced and hot. There is a bit of sweetness already. The creaminess of the yogurt tastes really good. I got a second steep out of it!

Mmm… delicious. I put off trying this for so long after multiple people convinced me that this was nearly identical to Lime Bang. Well, it is – however, while Lime Bang was prone to be bitter and sour despite a dedicated effort not to oversteep, Lime Gelato is creamier & delicately sweet thanks to the yogurt drops. A vast improvement! I can’t wait to try this iced.

I just don’t even care if this sounds disgusting. This tea tastes like melted lime popsicles. We used to make these amazing lime yogurt frozen pops every few summers and this is almost exactly that in liquid form. I love it. I love it I love it I love it.
It’s creamy, but not too creamy. Not buttery, but definitely thicker than plain old tea. This tea is really nice warm but it’s exceptionally good iced. I don’t know what it is about DavidsTea but they make incredible citrusy teas that lend themselves exceptionally well to being iced or hot. This tea also does not oversteep easily. I left the tea to steep for over ten minutes and it was still fine but I find around 7 minutes is optimal.
This is definitely a staple in my tea cupboard now.

refreshing and unique, this is one of my favourite david’s teas—— mostly because i love lime. it has a summery feel to it and tastes great iced; but i also love it hot as a nice, soothing green. add a hint of agave to take the tart edge off, if desired.

i always have to give this one a good shake to mix up all the green tea, as it’s almost more of a fruit tea with all those nice bits of apple and pineapple. but it does work well, delicious lime/apple flavour, and yes, it does SMELL creamy! amazing.

I wasn’t sure that the creamy taste would be possible but it really does taste creamy. I have only had it iced and I can’t imagine drinking it warm. This is one I’d be haPpy to drink on a regular basis.

This is quite tasty! I really enjoyed this tea. Nice and creamy. I can see myself drinking this often.