Lime Gelato

Fruit Green Blend
Creamy, Lime, Vegetal, Bamboo, Cut grass, Green Melons, Lemon, Lemongrass, Cream, Pineapple
Edit tea info Last updated by pastelstar

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

“That’s amore.”
Remember the summer you spent in Italy? Sipping espresso on the terrace, catching a ride on the back of a stranger’s Vespa, and of course, trying your first taste of tart, creamy lime gelato. With its fresh, fruity aroma and smooth flavour, this delicious mix of fruit, yogurt, and green tea will bring you right back. Try it iced. On a terrace. While the moon hits your eye.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea is very light flavored and does not seem to become stronger with more steeping. The scent dry is very nice, but when brewed it too sweet for me. It reminds me of watered down lemonade.

Refreshing and flavourful…

I’m tasting this for the first time and actually it’s really good. I’m taking it hot and it’s not bad at all but I think you can take full advantage of this tea’s potential if you take it iced.
One complain would be that there’s almost no green tea on the blend. It tastes and feels like a herbal infusion with no tea.

I did a cold brew of this last night and I love it! Once again…another DAVIDsTEA that tastes just like it smells. It tastes just like a creamy lime gelato if you have ever had lime gelato. I cut up a few lime slices and threw it in a glass with some ice and the tea was just perfect especially for a nice summer day like today. If you haven’t tried this yet you should!

Wowza! THIS is good. Keep in mind, I’m a lime lover. A fairly subtle blend; most prominent is the lime and apple and the green tea makes a solid backdrop without overpowering the blend. There is also a creaminess from the yogurt that I think makes this tea really special. I oversteeped this one by a couple of minutes and it still turned out wonderfully and the green tea didn’t bitter. I’d be curious to see how this tea would taste hot, but iced it’s absolutely amazing. Will stock for summer iced tea adventures!

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more

I love this tea! It is the most perfect summer iced tea I’ve had yet. There is sweet lime upfront with a hint of green tea and a lovely creamy mouthfeel. If I had any criticism, it would be that it’s heavy with all the lime pieces and goes fast. That said, I’m still ordering more.

It is true that this tea has a little creamy taste combined with a lime flavour. I thought that if I added agave it would taste even more like gelato, but it was better without. It’s good but i’m not hooked.

This tea isn’t bad at all. I can taste the lime well and a bit of yogurt. I’d say it’s better warm than hot. It’s also pretty good as an iced tea.

Creamy but not too tart. Enjoyed it!

This smells and tastes just like key-lime pie. I picked up a 10g bag of this and have only had 1 cup so far. It has really strong citrus notes. I believe that it may also be good iced.