Lime Gelato

Fruit Green Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Lemongrass, Pineapple, Sencha
Creamy, Lime, Pineapple, Citrus, Cream, Frosting, Sweet, Yogurt, Green, Apple, Lemongrass, Sugar, Lemon, Smooth, Cherry, Fruity, Custard, Vanilla, Citrusy, Nutty, Tangy, Candy, Vegetal, Bamboo, Cut grass, Green Melons
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

“That’s amore.”
Remember the summer you spent in Italy? Sipping espresso on the terrace, catching a ride on the back of a stranger’s Vespa, and of course, trying your first taste of tart, creamy lime gelato. With its fresh, fruity aroma and smooth flavour, this delicious mix of fruit, yogurt, and green tea will bring you right back. Try it iced. On a terrace. While the moon hits your eye.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Yummy. This tea is my new favourite. I even bought a tin of this one without trying it in the hopes it would be amazing. I was not dissapointed. It has a sweet flavour to it and that is something I am looking for in some teas these days. They replace dessert that way for no calories.

The colour is quite light and I was worried that it would be a really light tea but you get lots of flavour bang for your buck. It is a nice subtly tea without the Bang of Lime of Lime Bang. Very tasty. I will need to refill my tin before this one goes away. Apparently it will be around until the end of summer at least. Yay.

Today is rainy and blah so I decided to keep this as a hot cup of tea even though it is screaming to be iced. I know people might be hesitant to drink this hot, but it’s really good! Really warm, sweet, and creamy. Really nice.

I have never tried lime bang or any of the other lime teas from DT, but I really like this one. It kind of reminds me of Dreamsicle for the creamy and sweet factor, but it’s pulled off way better. I really hope they keep this one around – I think i’ll be craving it from time to time.

Got this iced at DAVID’s yesterday. Very nice, light iced tea. Definitely prominently a creamy lime flavour. Also got a hint of pineapple of well. The tea element is slightly noticeable, but not hugely in your face. Probably wouldn’t buy any, but it was nice.

Flavors: Creamy, Lime, Pineapple

I got this tea as a free sample from a Davids Tea order, which is great, because I would never order it on my own. The dry leaf and hot tea smell strongly of sweet lime, very much like lime yogurt or key lime pie. Drinking it without sugar or milk gives more focus to the tart lime flavors, rather than the creaminess, though it it very sweet on its own. I don’t taste much of the sencha or the vegetal grassiness would I expect. Sweet lime and a touch of cream. I bet it’s great iced or as an iced popsicle. Not my style of tea, but fun to get a taste.

Flavors: Citrus, Cream, Frosting, Lime, Sweet, Yogurt

Overnight cold brew = HELLO HEAVEN! OH GOD. THIS IS DIVINE. Smashed the weak hot brew out of the PARK! Almost crying real tears over how delicious this is. It can move straight back to the wish list now I’ve finished my sample.

Second steep is far less flavoursome, because of all the fruit that got sucked dry in a single steep… but leave it for a couple of days and you get a very subtle, lovely brew. Sweet memories of the first brew. Oh man.

Green tea isn’t my thing. If I was into hot tea (when I’m not sick and/or it’s not freezing outside), I might have a different opinion about green tea in general. Most green tea I’ve sampled is very lightly flavored. This tea is no exception. Mind you, I enjoy this tea, despite it’s very light, delicate flavor. It’s really tasty over ice, especially with a squeeze of fresh lime. I don’t find that this tea needs additional sweetener, a total shocker to me. I wouldn’t repurchase this blend but that’s only because I prefer tea that’s got some oomph. If you enjoy green tea combined with citrus, and you don’t mind a few yogurt bits adding a slight creaminess to your tea, I’d definitely recommend this blend.

Delicious and citrus-y. Thank you again Ccoppens

Flavors: Green, Lime

If you’re looking for a tea that is bright, creamy, and reminds you of hints of lime jello – this is it. It has a strong lime taste and subtle after taste. Tastes very nice iced as it does hot!

Flavors: Apple, Citrus, Lemongrass, Lime, Pineapple, Sugar

Creamy green lime and delicious. I should try this iced.

Flavors: Lime, Pineapple

I would describe this as a boring green tea with a very subtle taste of lime.

I gave away the rest of my bag to a friend who might like it … but David’s Tea gave me a sample of it in my last shipping… So I think I will try it iced next time. And let it steep longer.