Lime Gelato

Fruit Green Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Lemongrass, Pineapple, Sencha
Creamy, Lime, Cream, Vanilla, Nutty, Apple, Sweet, Tangy, Candy, Vegetal, Bamboo, Cut grass, Green Melons, Lemon, Lemongrass, Pineapple
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

“That’s amore.”
Remember the summer you spent in Italy? Sipping espresso on the terrace, catching a ride on the back of a stranger’s Vespa, and of course, trying your first taste of tart, creamy lime gelato. With its fresh, fruity aroma and smooth flavour, this delicious mix of fruit, yogurt, and green tea will bring you right back. Try it iced. On a terrace. While the moon hits your eye.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Yummy. This tea is my new favourite. I even bought a tin of this one without trying it in the hopes it would be amazing. I was not dissapointed. It has a sweet flavour to it and that is something I am looking for in some teas these days. They replace dessert that way for no calories.

The colour is quite light and I was worried that it would be a really light tea but you get lots of flavour bang for your buck. It is a nice subtly tea without the Bang of Lime of Lime Bang. Very tasty. I will need to refill my tin before this one goes away. Apparently it will be around until the end of summer at least. Yay.

Today is rainy and blah so I decided to keep this as a hot cup of tea even though it is screaming to be iced. I know people might be hesitant to drink this hot, but it’s really good! Really warm, sweet, and creamy. Really nice.

I have never tried lime bang or any of the other lime teas from DT, but I really like this one. It kind of reminds me of Dreamsicle for the creamy and sweet factor, but it’s pulled off way better. I really hope they keep this one around – I think i’ll be craving it from time to time.

One of my favourites by David’s Tea. A nice, creamy lime flavour. Refreshing and delicious. Such a bright tea. I can get multiple steeps on this one which is great. You can drink it straight or add milk and a sweetener of your choice, it’s great both ways. I’ll always want to keep a stash of this tea in my cupboard. I can see guests being impressed with this one and it would be high up on my list to serve as an after dinner sip. Yum!

Flavors: Creamy, Lime

My favorite of the David’s Teas i’ve tried. Yes, it’s slightly artificial… but it’s absolute excellence. Creamy, sweet, refreshing, a little tang from the lime… lovely iced and hot, and a definite repurchase for me.

Flavors: Cream, Lime, Vanilla

Pass the Stash TTB #19

Holy carp this is amazing! It tastes like lime with some nuttiness. I don’t really get creaminess but I can see how others might. This is love in a cup.

And this is probably my last cup from this TTB. I’ve drunk so much tea today I’m surprised I don’t slosh when I move.

Flavors: Lime, Nutty

What a treat! This is a very refreshing tea, and nice for mornings when I’ve already had caffeine, and don’t want to overdo it. It’s got a lovely lime/apple flavour, and is juicy and fresh, with a creamy tone. It’s wonderful hot, but I bet it sings as an iced tea. Unfortunately, it snowed here a couple of days ago, so I’m thinking iced tea is months away.

Flavors: Apple, Creamy, Lime

Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 5 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

This tea had a mild lime flavour with strong green tea flavor and a subtle sweetness. Personally I would recommend this tea for lime lovers looking for a pick me up

I think that this is a tea that I would actually quite like, but for this morning, I’m finding it a bit too sweet and candy-like. The flavours and fragrances are all dead on for lime gelato.

Creamy, lime, sweet, vanilla with a touch of tang.

I’m going to finish this cup and then try it again some other time, when I’m in the mood for something really desserty.

Side note, I’ve been wanting to get a variable temp kettle for a while, but I haven’t picked one up yet. My sweetie reminded me that I can use the candy thermometer, so now I can get a much better idea of my water temperature. And I think that my water has been cooling a lot faster than I realized. So I may need to try this, and a lot of other teas steeped a bit hotter than I have been.

Flavors: Cream, Lime, Sweet, Tangy, Vanilla

mj

I use a candy thermometer in my kettle!

I was a little hesitant to try this tea, but I’m glad that I did! A mixture of lime and cream create a delicious warm drink. I’m not a big fan of lime, but I could enjoy this tea every now and again.
It definitely tastes like Lime Gelato.

Flavors: Cream, Lime

Steepster! Are you back? Behaving yourself? Can anyone see this note? — it didn’t show up in my dashboard.

Normally I’m not a big fan of David’s Tea, I find a lot of their flavored teas are way too artificial tasting. This is nice though, I had it in their store as an iced tea, then I bought an ounce and old brewed it yesterday. It’s really refreshing, has a nice tart lime flavor and then a creamy sweetness that accounts for the “gelatoness”. I haven’t had this hot yet, but I imagine it would be really good as a dessert tea with some soymilk and sugar. I’ll be trying it that way soon. This is tasty. The combination of lime and green tea is a winner!

Iced 8 min or more
boychik

Aug26, 6pm EST i see your note.

pyarkaaloo

i can see it! Aug26, 6:48pm EST (boychik i like ur style!)

TeaBrat

Thanks for letting me know!