Lime Gelato

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by pastelstar

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

“That’s amore.”
Remember the summer you spent in Italy? Sipping espresso on the terrace, catching a ride on the back of a stranger’s Vespa, and of course, trying your first taste of tart, creamy lime gelato. With its fresh, fruity aroma and smooth flavour, this delicious mix of fruit, yogurt, and green tea will bring you right back. Try it iced. On a terrace. While the moon hits your eye.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Yummy. This tea is my new favourite. I even bought a tin of this one without trying it in the hopes it would be amazing. I was not dissapointed. It has a sweet flavour to it and that is something I am looking for in some teas these days. They replace dessert that way for no calories.

The colour is quite light and I was worried that it would be a really light tea but you get lots of flavour bang for your buck. It is a nice subtly tea without the Bang of Lime of Lime Bang. Very tasty. I will need to refill my tin before this one goes away. Apparently it will be around until the end of summer at least. Yay.

Today is rainy and blah so I decided to keep this as a hot cup of tea even though it is screaming to be iced. I know people might be hesitant to drink this hot, but it’s really good! Really warm, sweet, and creamy. Really nice.

I have never tried lime bang or any of the other lime teas from DT, but I really like this one. It kind of reminds me of Dreamsicle for the creamy and sweet factor, but it’s pulled off way better. I really hope they keep this one around – I think i’ll be craving it from time to time.

Pretty tasty, but the lime flavour tastes a bit fake to me. I want to try it iced, since I feel like that will be delicious.

This is a sipdown from the Easter Tea Trail and…yeah. I still don’t like lime gelato. Granted, I don’t like lime. It was okay, but nothing I’d search out again.

Amariel

I like this one, but primarily as a summer tea.

Sipdown!

I coldbrewed the last of this leaf overnight and took the teabag out mid-afternoon today. It was a lovely pale yellow-green. I sipped it then and was pleasantly surprised to find no bitterness at all.

This is much better cold-brewed than served hot. I’m really tasting the lemongrass and pineapple. However, I’m not tasting very much lime or much creaminess – and that’s what I signed up for.

Anyways, this is pleasant, but I’m probably not going to restock.

Iced 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This tea to me is meh. I tried this iced in store and I was so glad I didn’t buy any for home. It’s an OK tea, just nothing amazing. The smell is fantastic and I wish all that flavour had transferred over into the tea itself. I wanted a really lime-y tea and this sadly didn’t satisfy.

Unusual! I love it! Had this iced and it was great, not very sweet but oddly great. I love lime and this tea is no exception.

JustJames

this one totally caught me offguard. been an age since i’ve had it, but last time i did it was great.

Gabberjam

It caught me offguard as well. I expected something far different than what it actually tasted like.

I keep saying this but DavidsTea should REALLY consider opening a store in Seattle! Another sample from the wonderful miss Courtney~ It’s so good! I wasn’t really expecting to like it as much as I do but the lime and cream flavors pair up perfectly. I’ve already made two cups of this and am contemplating making another…

2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
VariaTEA

It is pretty tasty! I had a cup of this earlier as well :)

Suziqzer

I would love to see them come to Indiana :) It’s such a beautiful place and all.. Lol. I would imagine you will get one nearer you before I can dream of one closer to me.

Courtney

I’m glad you’re enjoying some of the teas! :)

Tamarindel

Oh lord, I wish they would! Is there a ‘Davids please come to Seattle’ petition we can sign?

EvaGrimm

I can only hope. Thank you so much Courtney! Suziqzer I dream of a better world where every city has a DavidsTEA and where “chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.” :P

Suziqzer

Lol.. Sounds good to me too! Poor chickens!

Suziqzer

I’ve only had a few teas from Davids, but I can only imagine how muh fun one of the stores would be … & dangerous to my bank account!

This tea is one of my all time favorites, hot or iced. It’s creamy, lime, and just a wonderful drink to relax with. The only problem is if you do not steep it absolutely, 100% perfectly, it will come out lackluster and disappointing. When you do it right, it’s the best tea you’ll ever drink. Sadly it is pretty rare that it comes out that great.

I love lime, I love gelato, I like this. Not enough to pull the free tin trigger but it’s quite a nice tea.