Lime Gelato

Fruit Green Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Lemongrass, Pineapple, Sencha
Green, Lime, Apple, Citrus, Lemongrass, Pineapple, Sugar, Cream, Creamy, Sweet, Lemon, Smooth, Cherry, Fruity, Custard, Vanilla, Citrusy, Nutty, Tangy, Candy, Vegetal, Bamboo, Cut grass, Green Melons
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

“That’s amore.”
Remember the summer you spent in Italy? Sipping espresso on the terrace, catching a ride on the back of a stranger’s Vespa, and of course, trying your first taste of tart, creamy lime gelato. With its fresh, fruity aroma and smooth flavour, this delicious mix of fruit, yogurt, and green tea will bring you right back. Try it iced. On a terrace. While the moon hits your eye.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Yummy. This tea is my new favourite. I even bought a tin of this one without trying it in the hopes it would be amazing. I was not dissapointed. It has a sweet flavour to it and that is something I am looking for in some teas these days. They replace dessert that way for no calories.

The colour is quite light and I was worried that it would be a really light tea but you get lots of flavour bang for your buck. It is a nice subtly tea without the Bang of Lime of Lime Bang. Very tasty. I will need to refill my tin before this one goes away. Apparently it will be around until the end of summer at least. Yay.

Today is rainy and blah so I decided to keep this as a hot cup of tea even though it is screaming to be iced. I know people might be hesitant to drink this hot, but it’s really good! Really warm, sweet, and creamy. Really nice.

I have never tried lime bang or any of the other lime teas from DT, but I really like this one. It kind of reminds me of Dreamsicle for the creamy and sweet factor, but it’s pulled off way better. I really hope they keep this one around – I think i’ll be craving it from time to time.

Green tea isn’t my thing. If I was into hot tea (when I’m not sick and/or it’s not freezing outside), I might have a different opinion about green tea in general. Most green tea I’ve sampled is very lightly flavored. This tea is no exception. Mind you, I enjoy this tea, despite it’s very light, delicate flavor. It’s really tasty over ice, especially with a squeeze of fresh lime. I don’t find that this tea needs additional sweetener, a total shocker to me. I wouldn’t repurchase this blend but that’s only because I prefer tea that’s got some oomph. If you enjoy green tea combined with citrus, and you don’t mind a few yogurt bits adding a slight creaminess to your tea, I’d definitely recommend this blend.

Delicious and citrus-y. Thank you again Ccoppens

Flavors: Green, Lime

If you’re looking for a tea that is bright, creamy, and reminds you of hints of lime jello – this is it. It has a strong lime taste and subtle after taste. Tastes very nice iced as it does hot!

Flavors: Apple, Citrus, Lemongrass, Lime, Pineapple, Sugar

Creamy green lime and delicious. I should try this iced.

Flavors: Lime, Pineapple

I would describe this as a boring green tea with a very subtle taste of lime.

I gave away the rest of my bag to a friend who might like it … but David’s Tea gave me a sample of it in my last shipping… So I think I will try it iced next time. And let it steep longer.

This is truth in advertising. No-frills creamy citrus. I bet this would be divine in one of those teapop concoctions that I’ve been meaning to try.

This tea is so wonderful,
I could drink it every day.
This tea is so wonderful,
it makes me want to play.

Flavors: Cream, Lemon, Lime, Smooth, Sweet

not quite what I was expecting, this tea is a little on the flat side, not much taste at all. the smell from the dry leaves was so inviting and wonderfully citrus-y that I was expecting something with a little more bite to it. It’s an okay tea but I don’t think it’s one I’ll buy more of.

195 °F / 90 °C 3 min, 45 sec 5 g 15 OZ / 443 ML