Lime Gelato

Fruit Green Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Lemongrass, Pineapple, Sencha
Lime, Pineapple, Cream, Creamy, Sweet, Lemon, Smooth, Apple, Cherry, Fruity, Custard, Vanilla, Green, Citrusy, Nutty, Tangy, Candy, Vegetal, Bamboo, Cut grass, Green Melons, Lemongrass
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

“That’s amore.”
Remember the summer you spent in Italy? Sipping espresso on the terrace, catching a ride on the back of a stranger’s Vespa, and of course, trying your first taste of tart, creamy lime gelato. With its fresh, fruity aroma and smooth flavour, this delicious mix of fruit, yogurt, and green tea will bring you right back. Try it iced. On a terrace. While the moon hits your eye.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Yummy. This tea is my new favourite. I even bought a tin of this one without trying it in the hopes it would be amazing. I was not dissapointed. It has a sweet flavour to it and that is something I am looking for in some teas these days. They replace dessert that way for no calories.

The colour is quite light and I was worried that it would be a really light tea but you get lots of flavour bang for your buck. It is a nice subtly tea without the Bang of Lime of Lime Bang. Very tasty. I will need to refill my tin before this one goes away. Apparently it will be around until the end of summer at least. Yay.

Today is rainy and blah so I decided to keep this as a hot cup of tea even though it is screaming to be iced. I know people might be hesitant to drink this hot, but it’s really good! Really warm, sweet, and creamy. Really nice.

I have never tried lime bang or any of the other lime teas from DT, but I really like this one. It kind of reminds me of Dreamsicle for the creamy and sweet factor, but it’s pulled off way better. I really hope they keep this one around – I think i’ll be craving it from time to time.

Creamy green lime and delicious. I should try this iced.

Flavors: Lime, Pineapple

I would describe this as a boring green tea with a very subtle taste of lime.

I gave away the rest of my bag to a friend who might like it … but David’s Tea gave me a sample of it in my last shipping… So I think I will try it iced next time. And let it steep longer.

This is truth in advertising. No-frills creamy citrus. I bet this would be divine in one of those teapop concoctions that I’ve been meaning to try.

This tea is so wonderful,
I could drink it every day.
This tea is so wonderful,
it makes me want to play.

Flavors: Cream, Lemon, Lime, Smooth, Sweet

not quite what I was expecting, this tea is a little on the flat side, not much taste at all. the smell from the dry leaves was so inviting and wonderfully citrus-y that I was expecting something with a little more bite to it. It’s an okay tea but I don’t think it’s one I’ll buy more of.

195 °F / 90 °C 3 min, 45 sec 5 g 15 OZ / 443 ML

Now this is what I call a tea. An literal explosion of fruity flavor. With some added rock sugar this tastes like a bowl of fruit loops. Simply sublime.

Flavors: Apple, Cherry, Fruity, Lime

Megan

Simply subLIME. I see what you did there.

Another sample from David’s Tea with my last order. I’ve only had a couple of green teas and I haven’t cared for them, but they were grocery store type bagged teas, so maybe lower quality. Somehow I felt like I was drinking water run through grass clippings. I’m not sure what I think of this tea. It’s very light. Without a sense of smell I’m not picking up any particular scent or flavor. It’s just pale warmed up water in my cup. At least it didn’t have the sour taste of watered grass clippings. I didn’t see a lot of tea leaves, so maybe I just got a poor sample. Anyway, nothing objectionable in the cup. I finished it without any trouble, but I wouldn’t try this one again.

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 15 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML

Today was unseasonably warm, so this one sounded just right. The blend smells just like key lime flavored pie or yogurt, as well as having a sweet preserved-fruit aroma coming from the pineapple pieces. The blend is pretty heavy on the fruit pieces and other non-tea ingredients, so I expected it to be fairly light. It brews up to a pale yellow-green color, and indeed the flavor and presence of the tea base are very unassuming. The lime flavor is definitely there, light and refreshing and not overly sweet. I keep telling myself that natural lime flavor probably doesn’t taste like that, but I can’t help but genuinely enjoy it. The very light creaminess helps round this one out nicely as well, it’s one of those rare dessert teas that manage to be both creamy and delicate. Thanks beelicious for the nice surprise!