Green Seduction (organic)

Green Tea
Black Tea, Green Rooibos, Green Tea, Natural Flavours, Pomegranate Seeds, Rose Hips
Grass, Grenadine, Berries
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

• “Interesting. I first tried this tea 8 months ago, apparently, and wrote that I thought that jasmine was the dominant flavour. Odd! I’m really not picking up on that now, I’m getting a...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2972 tasting notes
  • “Using a free sample obtained from David’s Tea during their recent birthdy party. Intriguingly, this sample has no fruit pieces in it, which I remember featuring in the blend. This was one of...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 707 tasting notes
  • “Cold brewed this for my drive up…of course I got way too involved in driving (or yelling at people too, there are pull overs for a damn reason people) and now after getting here, just saying...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1212 tasting notes
  • “I was a little less impressed with this tea tonight. I paid attention to steep time and water temp and still got a slight bitterness. I do like the berry and rosehip notes I am getting, but the...” Read full tasting note
    mewakeling 513 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Give in to it

Ah, the pomegranate. In Greek mythology, Hades, god of the underworld, used pomegranate seeds to seduce Persephone, goddess of fertility. In Biblical circles, many think that Eve was actually tempted by a pomegranate, not an apple. What a fruit. We’ve used it to create a green tea that’s just as powerful. Sweetly tart, and seductive on every level. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: green tea, black tea, green rooibos, rosehips, pomegranate arils. With natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I got this when I was downtown today as it was the tea of the day and, as I’m in Quebec and don’t speak much French, that seemed to be the easiest thing. Overall this is just kind of meh. No specific flavours really jumped out at me; I’ll just describe it as “green”. It’s definitely fruity, I was thinking maybe melon, but it would seem that’s just my imagination. Hint of floral notes as well. Certainly not bad, but nothing special.

Light, fruity, sweet and not overpowering. A slight astringency. Tastes like spring time. This is a good one.

Grabbed an ounce of this at Davids yesterday (I’ve been wanting to stock up on green teas, and this one looked appealing). I didn’t get home until late, but I brewed a quick cup up hot, drank half of it, then iced the other half this morning. I love the flavors of pomegranate and green tea mixed together – the combo works really well! One of my new favorites, but it wasn’t outstanding iced and I’m looking for iced teas for the summer.

Flavors: Berries

This tea somewhat surprised me. I’m not usually a fan of plainer teas, I like sweet and spicy teas with more complex flavours. However, this was a fairly plain tea with just a hint of fruitiness (but not in a tart, hibiscus-y way), and I really enjoyed it.

If brewed properly, you will have no other option but to be seduced.

This tea is way too sweet for me. An impulse buy at DavidsTea – I had gone there to replenish my stash of Rose Congou Green. I was disappointed to learn that it was discontinued. The woman who waited on me suggested this Green Seduction. I took a sniff of the tin, which smelled nice, and bought some. I will try steeping for way less time.

“Ah, the pomegranate” is exceptionally accurate. A lovely green tea with that little flair of the pom is just what I need sometimes. Indeed, very seductive. And addictive.

This is my absolute flavored green/black tea!! It has a soft fruity taste to, miss it with peppermint amour (DavidsTea) iced for that summer taste !!

At first sip, this smooth green tea carries with it the fruity flavors of pomegranate, and with the addition of both rooibos and black tea, this tea truly seduces the mind (to want more…and more!)

Love this one! Apaprently I can only enjoy green tea with a bit of a flavour in it, haha. Great impulse buy, self. It must happen again. :)