Mango Madness

Fruit White Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Mango, Marigold Petals, Orange Peel, Orange Pieces, Pineapple, Safflower, Tangerine, White Tea
Mango, Orange, Pineapple, Pleasantly Sour, Fruit Punch, Fruity, Tangy, Tropical, Apple, Artificial, Bitter
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

3 Images

Go crazy
One sip of this tea and you’ll do anything to get your hands on more. In fact, we’re a bit worried about letting people get a taste. There might be riots. Looting. Traffic jams. It’s a lot of responsibility! But who can blame you for going crazy over this delicious white tea? It’s fruity. It’s refreshing. It tastes just like a ripe piece of mango. In short, it’s total madness.

Apple pieces, white Bai Mu Dan tea, orange peel, pineapple cubes, mango cubes, mango, pineapple, orange slices, freeze dried tangerine pieces, safflower petals, freeze dried strawberry pieces, marigold blossoms, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Mango Madness cold-steeped!

The citrus comes out quite a bit with a hint of peachyness at the end. Very refreshing! Wheres the mango? I’m at the end of this bag of tea so maybe I’m stuck with mostly citrus peels, booooo!

I had this cold brewed yesterday. I am decreasing the rating a little bit because it was a little artificial tasting.
It was still yummy and sweet.

I’m in love! This was another tea I received in DAVIDs Sweet Indulgence pack and I’m upset that I only have a small sample of it. Adding it to my wish list! I knew this was going to be a tea I’d really enjoy. I haven’t tried a lot of different types of tea yet, but I can almost guarantee that I’m going to like it if it’s classified as an “herbal”.

I steeped two cups of this out of one DAVIDs spoonful, with the second being just as flavorful as the first (although I did steep it a bit longer). As I took my second or third sip of my first hot cup, I considered firing some ice into it and drinking it cold, but I decided to drink the first cup as it was and have the second cup iced. It was fantastic!

This is a tea that I’ll likely always have in my cupboard (when I get around to picking up a large bag) and will likely frequently have a pitcher on hand in the fridge during the summer months.

I liked it. I can’t say that I thought to myself “MMM! MANGO!”, but I liked it. Would I get it again? Probably not, only because it was expensive (claims to have a white tea base, but I drank it at night by accident and wasn’t up half the night like I would have been if it had more-than-negligible amounts of caffeine) but because I have others that I like more. It definitely won’t be me grudgingly finishing it (a la Jolly Jellybean), but I wouldn’t stock up if I heard they were discontinuing it.

It smelled fine in the store, but it was very tart, like there was hibiscus hiding in there, waiting to be a bully. It is possible it over-brewed as I had the tea bag in my cup for a long time before realizing it was still there.

I drank it all because a) I’d paid for it and b) it was cold out on my walk and I wanted something warm.

Backlogging (so, based almost entirely on my notes)

Not much to say here (I have very few notes), but I do remember liking it. I brewed it at 160 for 2 minutes, and it was good. Not the best tasting of the David’sTeas batch of samples that Ashley sent me with my order, but still good.

Got some free samples of this with my creme brûlée tea. It was enjoyable and light. However, the mango was too strong for my taste,

I had high expectations for this tea, as I’ve liked most of the recent fruity teas by DT, and I absolutely love mango. But I was pretty disappointed…

First, I had it in-store iced when it was tea of the day, a few days ago. It was way understeeped and didn’t taste of much (I’m sure the ice cubes didn’t help), but I still bought some and thought I would like it more when doing it myself.

At home, I tried it both iced and hot, and both times it was disappointing. The white tea is good, but the flavoring is off in my opinion. I taste no mango at all, though it does taste fruity, in a sort of “generic” way. Happy Kombucha was much better as a mango tea in my opinion. Iced, even when brewed strongly enough, I thought it was boring (of course, this is relative – I’ve become accustomed to all these exciting other teas by now!), though pretty refreshing. I shared a pitcher of it with friends and they also agreed that it was good, but not exciting. Hot, I thought it was a bit worse, as the non-mango fruitiness stands out more… it is very surprising, but I think I taste the white tea a lot more when iced.

Oh well, can’t love them all!

The white tea that looks like a fruit tisane! It has so many huge chunks of fruit in it. This blend is sweet and very fruity … so much so that it is difficult to discern the delicate white tea base. I can taste it … but it’s not as front and center as I’d like it to be, or as I thought it should be.

Tasty enough, but certainly not the best that I’ve had from David’s.

My secod cup of mango madness was a brewed twice on the same leaves version. So it was a little watered down but still just as delicous and fruity.