Mango Madness

Fruit White Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Mango, Marigold Petals, Orange Peel, Orange Pieces, Pineapple, Safflower, Tangerine, White Tea
Mango, Orange, Pineapple, Pleasantly Sour, Fruit Punch, Fruity, Tangy, Tropical, Apple, Artificial, Bitter
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

3 Images

Go crazy
One sip of this tea and you’ll do anything to get your hands on more. In fact, we’re a bit worried about letting people get a taste. There might be riots. Looting. Traffic jams. It’s a lot of responsibility! But who can blame you for going crazy over this delicious white tea? It’s fruity. It’s refreshing. It tastes just like a ripe piece of mango. In short, it’s total madness.

Apple pieces, white Bai Mu Dan tea, orange peel, pineapple cubes, mango cubes, mango, pineapple, orange slices, freeze dried tangerine pieces, safflower petals, freeze dried strawberry pieces, marigold blossoms, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

My sister came over for tea and chose this one to try, time to boil the water!

First steep: Not bad, not bad at all. Not entirely mango, but not all that far away. I will admit it would be really hard-pressed to recreate the flavour of a mango in a tea, but this one doesn’t do too badly. It`s fruity at first with the white tea lingering afterwards.

Second steep: Slightly weaker, but still satisfying. We got two pots out of this which isn’t bad at all!

A delicate white tea that tastes very similar to a tropical fruit punch. The flavours are all mellowed, of course, but all the main fruits are easily detectable. I wouldn’t say mango is the major player here; it equally shares the spotlight with pineapple and orange. Not too bold, not too sweet, it makes an enjoyably refreshing cup of fruit tea.
Part of the DAVIDsTEA permanent collection.

Flavors: Mango, Orange, Pineapple

I liked this one but it’s really a fruit infusion and not really a tea for me. The smell is awesome and the taste is fine for one infusion, but that’s it.

From other reviews, it seems a lot of people prefer this iced. I’ve tried it iced several times, yet it always seems to lack to mango punch I get from this hot. Hot, I get a nice, lightly fruity white tea with an intense, juicy mango aftertaste not unlike having just eaten a mango. There’s also a nice sourness, as if that mango was slightly under-ripe, which is usually the stage I eat my mangoes at. While it makes an okay iced tea, it’s not a winner for me at colder temperatures. Indeed, this is one of the few fruity teas I don’t prefer iced.

Flavors: Mango, Pleasantly Sour

I couldn’t remember whether I had tasted this tea before, so I got it today. I may have had it. It is not memorable. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing when I think about the terrible artificially flavored citrus teas that tasted like Tang when they cooled. This isn’t bad.

Flavors: Mango

Ugh. I couldn’t finish the 15g I bought.

The scent is amazing. It doesn’t just smell like mango, but like mango juice. Very juicy smell.

But the taste is so drab. It hardly taste like tea.

I like this as an iced tea. It has to be brewed extra-strong to pick up on any flavours.

I generally don’t drink white tea because it tends to have less flavor than the usual green or oolong teas that I drink. This tea is very sweet and best if brewed cold. This is more of a fruit tea than a white tea though, but it’s still quite tasty!

Today was a busy day with tea in my world! I picked up a cold brew of this in store today to give it a taste. I was impressed! It was good! While I was there I also picked up a bag of Apple Custard and some Sunny Citrus to try at home (I tried the three within a six hour span…oops!)

I would say that the main flavor comes out most in the aftertaste. I am terrible with describing flavors so I won’t try to pick out the mango or orange flavors here and there. It was just very fruity and delicious! I didn’t get any sweetener in this, but I would definitely add it next time…I think it would bring out the flavors even more. I would drink this again, and I’m debating picking up a tin to have at home!

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Fruity, Mango, Orange, Pleasantly Sour, Tangy, Tropical

The steeping aroma of this tea is pretty much all apples and nothing else. And the taste is almost all mango and nothing else. xD
Kinda odd how drastically that cup changed on me, but as an apple hater, I’m glad it did!
This one is alright. I like the mango flavor in it. But it’s not very sweet. I’m sure you are supposed to add sugar but since I never add anything to my tea, it just tastes kinda bland to me. Not what I would drink again. I really want to find a good juicy mango tea that doesn’t need sweetener…Well…Guess I should say another, because Lupicia’s version is pretty good, and the best mango tea I’ve found so far! But would be nice to have another good one that’s less expensive. xD
Anyway, thank you for the sample, Darby!

Flavors: Apple, Mango