Mango Madness

Fruit Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by pastelstar

3 Images

• “Yesterday was crazy. I got paid $125 to use a "perception analyzer" while listening to all NASCAR announcers on three networks, and then talk about them for an hour. Did I mention I really don't...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “Eight months later, here I am trying to finish up my sample of this tea. I do have a fondness for some aspects of this tea, but it is just so sweet. I am getting a very strong juice flavour here,...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 674 tasting notes
  • “I just finished the last of these leaves. I still think it tastes more like a tea version of an orange punch with just a whisper of mango. It’s tasty though. I plan to buy another small size...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 350 tasting notes
  • “So I'm quite pleased with myself for cold-steeping five different teas last night. Not only do I now have a bunch of delicious iced tea, but I finished off three different packages! Hooray! This...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Go crazy
One sip of this tea and you’ll do anything to get your hands on more. In fact, we’re a bit worried about letting people get a taste. There might be riots. Looting. Traffic jams. It’s a lot of responsibility! But who can blame you for going crazy over this delicious white tea? It’s fruity. It’s refreshing. It tastes just like a ripe piece of mango. In short, it’s total madness.

Ingredients:
Apple pieces, white Bai Mu Dan tea, orange peel, pineapple cubes, mango cubes, mango, pineapple, orange slices, freeze dried tangerine pieces, safflower petals, freeze dried strawberry pieces, marigold blossoms, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

My sister came over for tea and chose this one to try, time to boil the water!

First steep: Not bad, not bad at all. Not entirely mango, but not all that far away. I will admit it would be really hard-pressed to recreate the flavour of a mango in a tea, but this one doesn’t do too badly. It`s fruity at first with the white tea lingering afterwards.

Second steep: Slightly weaker, but still satisfying. We got two pots out of this which isn’t bad at all!

Sipdown!

Last night I drank some of this hot. After reading the notes others had left, I decided to coldbrew the rest overnight, which is what I’m sipping on now.

This is better – more floral, less murkiness in the flavour – when served cold. However, I think I let it oversteep, as it tasted a bit bitter. Adding agave nectar to cut the bitterness didn’t help much.

Ah well. I have other flavoured whites and fruit teas to try. So long Mango Madness, turns out I wasn’t very mad about you.

Iced 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Brewed it hot and it was okay. But it got better and better as it cooled down!

I’m not sure if I underleafed this one or if it’s just not for me. I’m just putting this here to log it but might try again with more leaf if I ever get more

Not what I was expecting, but pretty good. I couldn’t really taste the mango though which was disappointing for something called Mango Madness

great mango tea. alway hard to find a tea where mango is the main ingredient and here it is! yum, and it is super good iced too!

Bought this today and am in love with the smell. However, taste-wise, this tea is very, umm how to put it, bland? You can’t really taste the tea. I left my tea steeping for quite a while in my tumbler to get the most flavor I could, but unfortunately, with no luck. It tastes very watered down. I’m going to try to make it iced during the warmer months, but this tea lacks flavour when brewed hot.
First semi-disappointment with David’s Tea, but hey, you learn from your mistakes, eh?

I love Mango Madness! It’s definitely one of my favourite teas. I have yet to actually purchase a package of it to bring home but I get a cup to go almost every time I visit David’s Tea. It’s great hot or cold. I’m not very keen on mangoes but this tea is delicious!

The tea itself smells very nice, lovely mango smell, good chunks of fruit. Once steeped, the mango smell was still there, which was nice. It tasted like mango too, not too tart, and light enough to be refreshing after a meal.