Mango Madness

Fruit White Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Mango, Marigold Petals, Orange Peel, Orange Pieces, Pineapple, Safflower, Tangerine, White Tea
Floral, Artificial, Citrus, Mango, Pineapple, Sugar, Sweet, Orange, Apple, Fruity, Grass, Strawberry, Tea, Bitter, Hay, Pleasantly Sour, Fruit Punch, Tangy, Tropical
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

3 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Go crazy
One sip of this tea and you’ll do anything to get your hands on more. In fact, we’re a bit worried about letting people get a taste. There might be riots. Looting. Traffic jams. It’s a lot of responsibility! But who can blame you for going crazy over this delicious white tea? It’s fruity. It’s refreshing. It tastes just like a ripe piece of mango. In short, it’s total madness.

Ingredients:
Apple pieces, white Bai Mu Dan tea, orange peel, pineapple cubes, mango cubes, mango, pineapple, orange slices, freeze dried tangerine pieces, safflower petals, freeze dried strawberry pieces, marigold blossoms, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

My sister came over for tea and chose this one to try, time to boil the water!

First steep: Not bad, not bad at all. Not entirely mango, but not all that far away. I will admit it would be really hard-pressed to recreate the flavour of a mango in a tea, but this one doesn’t do too badly. It`s fruity at first with the white tea lingering afterwards.

Second steep: Slightly weaker, but still satisfying. We got two pots out of this which isn’t bad at all!

This was certainly not what I expected! I thought it would be a light fruity cup, based on the name and smell. It turned out to be a very mild floral tea. It was enjoyable, but not my favorite by any means.

Flavors: Floral

2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Leftover from the Christmas advent calendar 2015. I tried it hot back in December but don’t remember much (I think I liked it?). I tried it iced today (hot steep poured over ice). It definitely has a mango flavor but I’m picking up on the pineapple/citrus more. It is refreshing and I could see it being a great cold steep but bleh, that stevia extract leaves a horrible aftertaste. Hey DT, can I just add sweetener to my liking?
It is a decent tea, but I don’t think I’d ever stock up on it.

Flavors: Artificial, Citrus, Mango, Pineapple, Sugar, Sweet

I just had a cup of this blend, and I am glad I still have the old version, cause the new blend sucks. I like this one, but its not my fav tea. It tastes of mango (obviously) and not sure what else. Overall this tea is alright on occasions.

Flavors: Mango, Orange

I decided to finish up the last of this tea this weekend (I only had a little bit left and the tin was taking up too much space in the cupboard). I prefer drinking this tea as a cold brew instead of hot. As a cold brew (or iced) I can really taste the mango and fruity flavours, but steeped hot this tea is sort of boring. However, hot or cold brewed, the white tea taste is buried deep beneath everything else that is in this tea.

Flavors: Apple, Fruity, Mango, Orange

1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Fruity, citrus. Strong mango. Milk okay.

Too much citrus for me. Not a fan of it in teas.

This tea is pretty tasty. I definitely get the mango flavor, as well as some orange. It’s light, not nearly as tart as I thought it would be, but I also actually let it steep for 3 minutes. It’s a nice delicate fruity tea that isn’t too heavy on the sweetness. This would be amazing iced, and I might just make up a batch today!

Flavors: Apple, Mango, Orange

I LOVE this tea iced. I brewed it for 30 seconds only as that is how I like my white teas brewed. I find any longer and it tastes bitter to me. I can drink this all day in the summer and even in the winter. I love icing certain teas as I find they are sweet enough for me and it allows me to cut down or even cut out juices and pop. No need for any sweeteners for me.

Flavors: Grass, Mango

Boiling 0 min, 30 sec 4 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I find that Mango Madness has a delicious citrus and tropical smell. Dry, I can definitely smell the zesty goodness of oranges.

Once brewed, I found it to be a very refreshing tea. It’s delicate, fruity, light, and sweet, all at the same time. I could taste more oranges than mango, but I get ‘Orange Madness’ doesn’t have the same ring to it.

I would be curious to see how this tastes as a cold steeped tea.

2/24 of my tea advent calendar. I enjoyed this so much, it was a relief because I didn’t like Sleigh Ride at all and I was hoping I wouldn’t be disappointed again today. Mango makes itself known, I like the taste of actual white tea in the background. Not a complete herbal blend. I had this hot and iced and they were delicious both ways. Considered getting 50g of this by the end of the sample. So good 10/10

Flavors: Mango, Strawberry, Tea