Mango Madness

Fruit White Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Mango, Marigold Petals, Orange Peel, Orange Pieces, Pineapple, Safflower, Tangerine, White Tea
Mango, Fruit Punch, Fruity, Orange, Pleasantly Sour, Tangy, Tropical, Apple, Pineapple, Artificial, Bitter
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

3 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Go crazy
One sip of this tea and you’ll do anything to get your hands on more. In fact, we’re a bit worried about letting people get a taste. There might be riots. Looting. Traffic jams. It’s a lot of responsibility! But who can blame you for going crazy over this delicious white tea? It’s fruity. It’s refreshing. It tastes just like a ripe piece of mango. In short, it’s total madness.

Ingredients:
Apple pieces, white Bai Mu Dan tea, orange peel, pineapple cubes, mango cubes, mango, pineapple, orange slices, freeze dried tangerine pieces, safflower petals, freeze dried strawberry pieces, marigold blossoms, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

As a mango-lover, I had high hopes for this tea but found it fell short in the flavour department. The mango taste was certainly authentic but not prevalent enough to hold up against its counterparts, which could have better complimented mango, the namesake of the tea. Certainly light and refreshing and perhaps it would have been better if steeped longer than the recommended time at a slightly higher temperature than the usual calling for green varieties. Would not buy again but would purchase for others new to tea who enjoy fruit flavours.

Sipdown!

Last night I drank some of this hot. After reading the notes others had left, I decided to coldbrew the rest overnight, which is what I’m sipping on now.

This is better – more floral, less murkiness in the flavour – when served cold. However, I think I let it oversteep, as it tasted a bit bitter. Adding agave nectar to cut the bitterness didn’t help much.

Ah well. I have other flavoured whites and fruit teas to try. So long Mango Madness, turns out I wasn’t very mad about you.

Iced 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Brewed it hot and it was okay. But it got better and better as it cooled down!

I’m not sure if I underleafed this one or if it’s just not for me. I’m just putting this here to log it but might try again with more leaf if I ever get more

tea-junkie

You should really try Mango Splash from Kaleisia Tea whenever you can. Great, great tea. Especially Iced. Mandy can vouch for that same tea. She’s had it herself. You can really get the flavors from this particular tea even without any kind of sweetener.

darby

Thanks! I’m a huge mango lover. I’ve never heard of Kaleisia – I’ll have to google them! I love doing iced especially if I can avoid sweetener. In the summer I try to cold brew all the ones I didn’t like iced or ones I have too much of.

Not what I was expecting, but pretty good. I couldn’t really taste the mango though which was disappointing for something called Mango Madness

great mango tea. alway hard to find a tea where mango is the main ingredient and here it is! yum, and it is super good iced too!

Bought this today and am in love with the smell. However, taste-wise, this tea is very, umm how to put it, bland? You can’t really taste the tea. I left my tea steeping for quite a while in my tumbler to get the most flavor I could, but unfortunately, with no luck. It tastes very watered down. I’m going to try to make it iced during the warmer months, but this tea lacks flavour when brewed hot.
First semi-disappointment with David’s Tea, but hey, you learn from your mistakes, eh?

I love Mango Madness! It’s definitely one of my favourite teas. I have yet to actually purchase a package of it to bring home but I get a cup to go almost every time I visit David’s Tea. It’s great hot or cold. I’m not very keen on mangoes but this tea is delicious!

The tea itself smells very nice, lovely mango smell, good chunks of fruit. Once steeped, the mango smell was still there, which was nice. It tasted like mango too, not too tart, and light enough to be refreshing after a meal.