Mango Madness

Fruit Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by pastelstar

3 Images

• “Yesterday was crazy. I got paid $125 to use a "perception analyzer" while listening to all NASCAR announcers on three networks, and then talk about them for an hour. Did I mention I really don't...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “Eight months later, here I am trying to finish up my sample of this tea. I do have a fondness for some aspects of this tea, but it is just so sweet. I am getting a very strong juice flavour here,...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 675 tasting notes
  • “I just finished the last of these leaves. I still think it tastes more like a tea version of an orange punch with just a whisper of mango. It’s tasty though. I plan to buy another small size...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 350 tasting notes
  • “So I'm quite pleased with myself for cold-steeping five different teas last night. Not only do I now have a bunch of delicious iced tea, but I finished off three different packages! Hooray! This...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Go crazy
One sip of this tea and you’ll do anything to get your hands on more. In fact, we’re a bit worried about letting people get a taste. There might be riots. Looting. Traffic jams. It’s a lot of responsibility! But who can blame you for going crazy over this delicious white tea? It’s fruity. It’s refreshing. It tastes just like a ripe piece of mango. In short, it’s total madness.

Ingredients:
Apple pieces, white Bai Mu Dan tea, orange peel, pineapple cubes, mango cubes, mango, pineapple, orange slices, freeze dried tangerine pieces, safflower petals, freeze dried strawberry pieces, marigold blossoms, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Shared a pot with my mom today! Delicious! Stronger then the first time I made it, added a bit of sugar for extra deliciousness. Really need that agave nectar :D. Resteeped it an hour later and it was also delicious, didn’t feel the need to add any suger for round 2.

This is tasty. Reminds me a lot of the Long Life Oolong. Would be great iced. Great smell.

I found this leaving a bitter after taste but being white tea maybe I just steeped it too long.. It tasted Peachy and with a hint of mango, I enjoyed the scent more than the actual tea unfortunately. I had this in a sampler pack so I probably won’t buy it again..

Not my favourite. I got it as a gift and tried it iced and it just has the worst aftertaste if it’s steeped too long. A light fruit taste.

This was my first white tea. A little bit too fruity for my liking.

Best tea ever!!! Love love loved it!!!

I love this one as an iced tea.

I didn’t like it hot, I don’t know why. Iced, it doesn’t taste a lot, but it is good anyway. For the price of it and the amount of tea needed for each cup, I will never buy this tea anymore.

I must say, while we all have different tastes in teas, this tea has made me fall in love with tea again. I went through a phase, for about 2 years where I didn’t drink tea.. at all! I went into a David’s Tea on impulse and the lovely lady at the store suggested I try this tea.. SO INCREDIBLE!
I don’t think the fruitiness overpowers the white tea flavour, but it is definitely fruity! I sweeten it with a little bit of agave nectar and it is just perfection <3