Mango Madness

Fruit White Blend
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Mango, Marigold Petals, Orange Peel, Orange Pieces, Pineapple, Safflower, Tangerine, White Tea
Mango, Pleasantly Sour, Fruit Punch, Fruity, Orange, Tangy, Tropical, Apple, Pineapple, Artificial, Bitter
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

3 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Go crazy
One sip of this tea and you’ll do anything to get your hands on more. In fact, we’re a bit worried about letting people get a taste. There might be riots. Looting. Traffic jams. It’s a lot of responsibility! But who can blame you for going crazy over this delicious white tea? It’s fruity. It’s refreshing. It tastes just like a ripe piece of mango. In short, it’s total madness.

Ingredients:
Apple pieces, white Bai Mu Dan tea, orange peel, pineapple cubes, mango cubes, mango, pineapple, orange slices, freeze dried tangerine pieces, safflower petals, freeze dried strawberry pieces, marigold blossoms, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

great mango tea. alway hard to find a tea where mango is the main ingredient and here it is! yum, and it is super good iced too!

Bought this today and am in love with the smell. However, taste-wise, this tea is very, umm how to put it, bland? You can’t really taste the tea. I left my tea steeping for quite a while in my tumbler to get the most flavor I could, but unfortunately, with no luck. It tastes very watered down. I’m going to try to make it iced during the warmer months, but this tea lacks flavour when brewed hot.
First semi-disappointment with David’s Tea, but hey, you learn from your mistakes, eh?

I love Mango Madness! It’s definitely one of my favourite teas. I have yet to actually purchase a package of it to bring home but I get a cup to go almost every time I visit David’s Tea. It’s great hot or cold. I’m not very keen on mangoes but this tea is delicious!

The tea itself smells very nice, lovely mango smell, good chunks of fruit. Once steeped, the mango smell was still there, which was nice. It tasted like mango too, not too tart, and light enough to be refreshing after a meal.

Good when iced, but it tastes too much fake.

Do I ever love the mango in this tea. It’s super prominent (I’d really hope so, due to the name) and a brilliant orange in color. This has been my go-to studying tea for a while now, and unfortunately due to that reason I am completely out. I’ll have to make a trip up to refill my tin, as this is really a tea worth having in the cupboard, in my opinion.

My second review yaay! The tea I decided to make from my starter kit is Mango Madness a white tea. It smells delicious! It smells like mango and orange and very citrusy. It smelt amazing so I was guessing it would taste amazing. I was semi right on that part. My first sip was citrus filled with not many other flavors coming through. I still very much enjoyed the tea but wish it had more layered flavors. Maybe next time I’ll steep it for 5 minutes instead of 7.

Another backlog.

I was excited for this one. Sweet fruit + tea? What could go wrong?

The scent is great, heavy on the mangoes and it screams “I’m going to be delicious!” Steeped however . . .

It’s vile. Chemical-ly, doesn’t taste like fruit at all, bitter, nasty tea. Not what I was expecting at all. So disappointed by this one.

The first thing I noticed about this tea is its sweetness! It’s sooo sweet. Probably from all the mango, apple and pineapple! There is an after taste that is kind of astringent, blech.

The base is a white Chinese tea (Bai Mu Dan), but its appearance and taste is more of a green tea. There are tons of fruits in it, so it is very exotic, but the trade-off is all the sediment at the bottom.

Overall, I am #notafan of the sediment and the astringent after-taste, but it is so sweet, and exotic, even I admit that it would be good iced ;)