Copabanana

Fruit Herbal Blend
Almonds, Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Banana, Coconut, Orange Peel, Strawberry, Vanilla
banana, Coconut, Honey, Creamy, Vanilla, Apple, Banana
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Karen Bailey

From DAVIDsTEA

The hottest tea north of Havana

Its name is Copa, it is a tea blend. Big banana chips take centre stage, with a supporting cast of coconut, cacao, almonds, sweet apple, and strawberry pieces. Who could ask for more? One sip and you’ll see why this blend is a real star. It’s a fruity, sweet, exotically delicious way to heat things up. So go ahead and try a cup of Copabanana…you’ll fall in love.

Ingredients: almond, apple, coconut, orange peel, cocoa peel, banana, strawberry, vanilla.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Love it! Reminds me of banana pudding.

Very delicious! Just got this and it’s definitely one of my favourites!

I like it. I like it more than I like the Banana Split tea, also from David’s. The banana flavour in this one is brighter somehow and the coconut brings along a sweetness to it. Like all teas, I drank this one black and unsweetened, sipping from almost hot to almost cold. I think I’d like to have this one handy or at least in my cupboard from time to time.

Flavors: banana, Coconut, Honey

I remember this tea catching my eye when it was first part of DT’s lineup, but I never got around to buying some, so I was glad to see it resurrected as an online-only purchase.

I just love this tea – it’s the perfect mix of sweet, fruity bananas and creamy, nutty coconut. A lot of a fruit teas tend towards tart flavours – which can be fine under certain circumstances, but I’m glad to find a caffeine-free fruit tea that doesn’t take that route.

Boiling 6 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I’ve had this tea, as an iced latte, several times before. Based on a previous experience with a banana/chocolate tea (DT’s Banana Cream Pie – blech!), I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this blend. I had it hot for the first time this morning with a bit of white chocolate mocha creamer and thoroughly enjoyed it. I can taste every note in this herbal tea (hot or cold), and, to me, it tastes like a banana split with all the toppings. I’m glad I stocked up on this a few months ago.

mmm. sweet, coconutty, banana . smells stronger than it tastes (as it always does), like a warm hug that tastes like vacation!

Flavors: banana, Coconut, Creamy, Vanilla

5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I tried this tea recently as part of the “They’re Back” Collection, bringing back spring teas from years past. I hadn’t tried a banana tea before and was really intrigued with the idea. I didn’t know if it seemed like a good in theory but bad in practice or what. Well, I really, really like this tea. I haven’t tried it iced yet, but I love it hot. I never expected that I would like it as much as I do. After trying it, I bought up a bunch of it online, since it is only available for a limited time. Highly recommended! Grab some before it is gone!

Banana! I love banana flavor, and this tea is definitely now one of my go to for when I get that craving. I love the taste, the smell of banana is overwhelmingly delicious while the hints of apple, coconut and vanilla peak through. This tea is a new favorite of mine.

Flavors: Apple, Banana, Coconut, Vanilla

Megan

YUM!!

Big thank you to ccoppens for sharing this delightful tea with me. We were searching for months for a delicious banana tea and he found this gem. I love the banana after taste and the fruity scent. An excellent steep.

Flavors: banana, Coconut

Chris Coppens

Yes, we found it! An excellent steep indeed!

Sample sipdown!!!……the drain.

So gross.
Made this to go on walk of the day, threw some ice in it to make it drinkable fast, took a sip and BLECHHHHHHH!!!!

Rancid! Sour milk taste!…..like, vomit.

I threw it out so fast, you have no idea.

Damn coconut always does that when it’s old. Bleh!

Courtney

Oh dear.

OMGsrsly

I’d be tempted to keep coconut teas in the fridge. Actually, maybe I’ll do that with the last packet of Gold Rush I have.

whatshesaid