Copabanana

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Banana, Coconut, Vanilla, banana
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

The hottest tea north of Havana

Its name is Copa, it is a tea blend. Big banana chips take centre stage, with a supporting cast of coconut, cacao, almonds, sweet apple, and strawberry pieces. Who could ask for more? One sip and you’ll see why this blend is a real star. It’s a fruity, sweet, exotically delicious way to heat things up. So go ahead and try a cup of Copabanana…you’ll fall in love.

Ingredients: almond, apple, coconut, orange peel, cocoa peel, banana, strawberry, vanilla.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Love it! Reminds me of banana pudding.

Very delicious! Just got this and it’s definitely one of my favourites!

I tried this tea recently as part of the “They’re Back” Collection, bringing back spring teas from years past. I hadn’t tried a banana tea before and was really intrigued with the idea. I didn’t know if it seemed like a good in theory but bad in practice or what. Well, I really, really like this tea. I haven’t tried it iced yet, but I love it hot. I never expected that I would like it as much as I do. After trying it, I bought up a bunch of it online, since it is only available for a limited time. Highly recommended! Grab some before it is gone!

Banana! I love banana flavor, and this tea is definitely now one of my go to for when I get that craving. I love the taste, the smell of banana is overwhelmingly delicious while the hints of apple, coconut and vanilla peak through. This tea is a new favorite of mine.

Flavors: Apple, Banana, Coconut, Vanilla

Megan

YUM!!

Big thank you to ccoppens for sharing this delightful tea with me. We were searching for months for a delicious banana tea and he found this gem. I love the banana after taste and the fruity scent. An excellent steep.

Flavors: banana, Coconut

Chris Coppens

Yes, we found it! An excellent steep indeed!

Sample sipdown!!!……the drain.

So gross.
Made this to go on walk of the day, threw some ice in it to make it drinkable fast, took a sip and BLECHHHHHHH!!!!

Rancid! Sour milk taste!…..like, vomit.

I threw it out so fast, you have no idea.

Damn coconut always does that when it’s old. Bleh!

Courtney

Oh dear.

OMGsrsly

I’d be tempted to keep coconut teas in the fridge. Actually, maybe I’ll do that with the last packet of Gold Rush I have.

whatshesaid

It couldn’t hurt!!

I received this in the box of DAVID’s teas I bought off of TeaPet. Thank you.

I will first state coconut and tea and I aren’t getting along well. I keep trying it and I keep not being a fan. I do like coconut so I am not sure why it just hasn’t been working with me in tea. This one smelled good. It smelled like a beach cocktail. The taste had a weird funk in the aftertaste that I am blaming on the coconut. I am glad I got to try this, but another one that is just not my cup of tea.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I stole a scoop of this out of the tea box. I love banana based herbals and this is no exception. There is a great underlying sweetness to them that makes them taste decadent to me. I am very glad I got to try this and glad I got to participate in the travelling tea box!

Copabanana – This tea is the best of the banana teas I’ve sampled thus far. I will admit to having a soft spot for DAVIDsTEA, I have yet to have a less than stellar experience at a DAVIDsTEA shop., and although this is probably not a tea that I would stock up on, the banana flavor is strong with a light coconut and nutty after-taste. It helped to kick a craving for junk food tonight :)
This is a tea that I would have once in a while, maybe when I stop in at DT while on a shopping and pedis date with my girlfriends.

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Great Canadian TTB

This is another discontinued DAVIDs blend I have wanted to try so thank you Kirlika so much for including it in the box. However, there is something off about this. I get banana but then there is a cloying taste from the coconut that is really not sitting well with me. I am glad I tried it though because now I know it is not for me.

Lala

I am starting to get concerned with the apparent large amount of Davids tea in the GCTTB…(nervous laughter)… ha ha :P

VariaTEA

I think this may be the end of the DAVIDs stuff and I will not add more (unless requested), don’t worry.

Dustin

Maybe the coconut went bad? It has been known to happen!

Kirlika

I actually found the same thing as you did VariaTEA. I was expecting something refreshing and slightly sweet but it sat super heavy on my tongue, so it’s just been hanging around in my cupboard since. Glad that it gave you a chance to try it though!