Mom's Apple Pie

Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

It’s like going home

This tea will bring you right back to your childhood. Thanks to the spicy aroma of cinnamon, the sweet smell of apples baking in the oven and the fresh green tea blend. Don’t remember that last part? Okay, so we added the green tea. It’s a great way to bring all the nostalgic flavour of mom’s dessert right to your mug. So wherever you go, you’ve got the warm memories…but not the calories. Mom would approve.

Ingredients: Green tea, apple pieces, cinnamon, natural and artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Just like drinking apples with cinnamon. It’s so good. It smells very sweet and delicious dry. It smells more like cinnamon and a hint of apples after it’s brewed, but it’s definitely something that I would drink anytime all the time. I went out to get the 100g tin before it disappears again! I don’t really taste the “green tea” part, but it’s okay. The apples make it worth it.

It smells so good! Taste wise its ok, I couldnt taste the cinnamon that well but overall I would consider buying this one in the future.

They might as well call it apple tea, because the apple flavor is so overpowering that it’s almost unpleasant, and the longer you let it steep, the worse it gets. It just gets more and more sour/tangy. I didn’t taste anything else (there isn’t much else in it anyways). Yeah, I’m not too crazy about this tea, I wish there was less apple flavor and more cinnamon and green tea flavors in it.

Okay first off, this smells so good. It tastes pretty good too, but it would be so much better if it were in a black tea instead of a green. It just doesn’t go together in my opinion.

Yay, finally a fall tea I like! :) This was fruity and delicious, a lovely green tea. Love it – will have to go back for more!

Omg i just bought this tea yesterday and i wish it was something i discovered years ago. I really hope they bring this tea back every fall, im definitely going to be stocking up just in case.
I am so glad the girl at davids tea offered me a sample of this tea or else i would have never discovered this tasty treat.

Smells way better than it transmits; the memory of Teaopia’s pie oolong is still fresh, and this just tastes like a fairly weak cider. Still smells brilliant, though. Maybe a resteep would be better?

I think I have found the trick for me to enjoy green tea – flavours! I had this one as a to-go tonight (totally fluked into being at the mall where my local DT is located when the fall collection was introduced) and I will definitely be buying a tin soon. So freaking delicious.

Very tasty! Smells like Apple Pie too!!!

Reminds me of an apple cider, but with green tea. I liked it a lot.