Mom's Apple Pie

Green Tea
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Cinnamon, Green Tea
Apple, Butter, Cinnamon, Spices, Vanilla
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

It’s like going home

This tea will bring you right back to your childhood. Thanks to the spicy aroma of cinnamon, the sweet smell of apples baking in the oven and the fresh green tea blend. Don’t remember that last part? Okay, so we added the green tea. It’s a great way to bring all the nostalgic flavour of mom’s dessert right to your mug. So wherever you go, you’ve got the warm memories…but not the calories. Mom would approve.

Ingredients: Green tea, apple pieces, cinnamon, natural and artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Very tasty! Smells like Apple Pie too!!!

Reminds me of an apple cider, but with green tea. I liked it a lot.

Surprise! Hot fruit is not normally my thing. Like, poached pears. Ew. Fortunately, this tea has nothing to do with poached pears, but everything to do with apple pie, and that’s the sort of hot fruit that I can totally get behind. I thought I wouldn’t like it because actual pie has the advantage of crust, which is a handy distraction from the hot fruit aspect. Happily, I was wrong. Literally, this tastes like apple pie filling, liquified, and I think that’s just dandy.

I wish this tasted as good as it smells! It smells divine and the taste is a letdown.

Day 58 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge.

Brewed at 3 minutes, this tea is pretty good — the apple flavour comes out, and the tea is subtle enough to make for a good blend. However, it oversteeps very easily, as I found out.

Resteeped, and ended up pouring two cups at once for myself to avoid the problem again with my two-cupper.

Definitely one you want to use a teaball in a cup for, if you’re making it for yourself.

Oh how I wanted to love this tea. I had been looking for something that was full of apples to work as a hot cider sort of drink. There was something very artificial about this one for me. Right from the time I opened the tin something seemed a little a miss – perhaps a little like strong apples with a finish of musty cardboard. My husband and daughter really liked it and didn’t get the unpleasant artificial after taste that I did. It did smell promising but just wasn’t quite for me – this was the first time I’d ever had a David’s tea that had this strange aftertaste.

I reaaallllyyyy hate this tea. I bought it based on the smell but the taste is just sour apple and yuckiness. I tried adding milk to see if it would taste better… but it tasted ten times worse. Sad. And Im stuck with a whole tin of it. Anyone wanna swap? :P

No explanation necessary. This is the best tea in the world. Period.

A good fall tea. I like having it after being outside since it’s like having apple cider! I love tea and I love cider so this is a great match. I got this after trying a sample. It really does smell like apple pie down to the monther that forms after the tea has sat for awhile.