Mom's Apple Pie

Green Tea
Apple Pieces, Artificial Flavouring, Cinnamon, Green Tea
Apple, Cinnamon, Sweet, Pastries, Spices, Butter, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

2 Images

It’s like going home

This tea will bring you right back to your childhood. Thanks to the spicy aroma of cinnamon, the sweet smell of apples baking in the oven and the fresh green tea blend. Don’t remember that last part? Okay, so we added the green tea. It’s a great way to bring all the nostalgic flavour of mom’s dessert right to your mug. So wherever you go, you’ve got the warm memories…but not the calories. Mom would approve.

Ingredients: Green tea, apple pieces, cinnamon, natural and artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Yay, finally a fall tea I like! :) This was fruity and delicious, a lovely green tea. Love it – will have to go back for more!

Omg i just bought this tea yesterday and i wish it was something i discovered years ago. I really hope they bring this tea back every fall, im definitely going to be stocking up just in case.
I am so glad the girl at davids tea offered me a sample of this tea or else i would have never discovered this tasty treat.

Smells way better than it transmits; the memory of Teaopia’s pie oolong is still fresh, and this just tastes like a fairly weak cider. Still smells brilliant, though. Maybe a resteep would be better?

I think I have found the trick for me to enjoy green tea – flavours! I had this one as a to-go tonight (totally fluked into being at the mall where my local DT is located when the fall collection was introduced) and I will definitely be buying a tin soon. So freaking delicious.

Very tasty! Smells like Apple Pie too!!!

Reminds me of an apple cider, but with green tea. I liked it a lot.

Surprise! Hot fruit is not normally my thing. Like, poached pears. Ew. Fortunately, this tea has nothing to do with poached pears, but everything to do with apple pie, and that’s the sort of hot fruit that I can totally get behind. I thought I wouldn’t like it because actual pie has the advantage of crust, which is a handy distraction from the hot fruit aspect. Happily, I was wrong. Literally, this tastes like apple pie filling, liquified, and I think that’s just dandy.

I wish this tasted as good as it smells! It smells divine and the taste is a letdown.

Day 58 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge.

Brewed at 3 minutes, this tea is pretty good — the apple flavour comes out, and the tea is subtle enough to make for a good blend. However, it oversteeps very easily, as I found out.

Resteeped, and ended up pouring two cups at once for myself to avoid the problem again with my two-cupper.

Definitely one you want to use a teaball in a cup for, if you’re making it for yourself.