Kanpe Tea

Fruit Tea
Cinnamon, Fruity, Berries, Grapes, Plums, Stewed Fruits
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Wow, I was really surprised by how much I LOVED this tea!! Loved it! I remember trying Sleigh Ride from the Advent Calendar and despising it, but this one is amazing. Iced! I should say Iced! I...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes
  • “I disliked this tea with my first sip. I liked the fruitiness, but combined with the cinnamon it didn’t initially sit well on my tongue. Additionally, the tartness of the hibiscus followed with...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 350 tasting notes
  • “Delicately spiced my arse. This tastes like apple cider to me, probably because of all the cinnamon. And wow, is it ever taaaart!! I really really wanted to like this one. You feel guilty not...” Read full tasting note
    Littleelle 263 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! This stuff is so very, very sweet* and juicy that I don't think I'll be reordering it, but it was interesting to try! *Edit*: *Nope, tart. My mind is useless today and I can't type.” Read full tasting note
    wheezybee 251 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Celebrate Haiti
We are so excited to be working with KANPE, an organization that seeks to put an end to the cycle of poverty by encouraging financial independence in Haiti. Our first step together is this tea, made with ingredients that celebrate Haiti’s rich culture and unique cuisine. It’s got hibiscus, a common Haitian folk remedy; mango, Haiti’s most popular fruit; plus other distinctly Haitian flavours, including cinnamon, banana, papaya, and coconut. It’s tart, sweet, and delicately spiced. All profits go straight to KANPE.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I want to like this. But the cinnamon threw me right off. Tropical fruits and cinnamon together.. just no thanks. I’ll finish my sample and that’ll be it.

This is by far my favourite choice from DAVIDsTEA. Organic, fruity, and PERFECTLY spiced, it is good hot and cold, whatever you’re feeling. I like it best steeped as long as possible, but it is good any way, honestly. It’s sweet enough to not need any sweetener, and herbal so no dairy. SO GOOD.
I would recommend this tea to anyone, enjoy!

Boiling 8 min or more

When we go to a mall with a davidstea we always stop and buy loads of new kinds we never tasted. In fact this time the Kanpe tea was the tea of the day. After tasting it me and my friends took one to go. Next time we went we wanted an other one and the girl asked us if we wanted it iced so we gave it a try. I love this tea iced so much, It will defenitly will be my fav summer drink.

What can I say. This is my favorite fruit tea. I love it. It’s perfect. It’s fruity, sweet, tart, with just a wee hint of cinnamon way in the back. I buy 100g tin every time I place an order with DAVIDsTea. That’s how I’m stocking up on tins for my other teas…..

I hate to say it, because this tea was created for such a good cause, but… I just can’t with this one. Not even for charity. You know when you haven’t eaten in awhile, and you can sort of taste your own stomach acid? This tea tastes like that to me. My original notes on this one, back from the first time I ever tried it, say: “Satan serves this tea in hell”. For that reason, I’m scared to ever try it again. I want to love it! I want to love it for charity! I need to learn to make friends with hibiscus in my tea, I think. If you’re a hibiscus fan, then drink up and feel good about yourself for all the good that you’re doing in the world by enjoying this cuppa, but until I acquire the taste myself, I’ll just be over in this corner, reviling this tea (but feeling appropriately guilty for it, I swear!).

Amazing – this one tastes like sour cherry!

Lovely, lovely tea! It tastes and smells just like Christmas!

I got this in one of those shorter tins for Christmas last year. By nose it’s got an appley cinnamony smell. I’m not usually a fan of warm fruit scented/tart teas but I discovered that this is the best as an iced tea! I use a bit of agave/honey to sweeten it but it almost doesn’t need any.

This is the perfect fruity tea, for when you’re in a fantastic mood, and everything is sunny! It smells amazing, and the taste is extremely vibrant. You can’t go wrong with this one ! PLUS, proceeds go to charity, good deeds, and good tea.

Delish! This one was suggested to me because they were out of Goji Pop (which I STILL haven’t tried). Nice and fruity with a cinnamon kick, and all for a good cause! This is my next buy, for sure.

Iced