Kanpe Tea

Fruit Tea
Banana, Cinnamon, Coconut, Hibiscus, Mango, Natural Flavours, Papaya, Stevia Leaf
Cinnamon, Pineapple, Soap, Sweet, Tart, Tropical, Fruity, Berries, Grapes, Plums, Stewed Fruits
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Celebrate Haiti
We are so excited to be working with KANPE, an organization that seeks to put an end to the cycle of poverty by encouraging financial independence in Haiti. Our first step together is this tea, made with ingredients that celebrate Haiti’s rich culture and unique cuisine. It’s got hibiscus, a common Haitian folk remedy; mango, Haiti’s most popular fruit; plus other distinctly Haitian flavours, including cinnamon, banana, papaya, and coconut. It’s tart, sweet, and delicately spiced. All profits go straight to KANPE.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I bought this tea when David’s had their 40% off boxing day bonanza and ended up with 250g haha.

It isn’t my favourite because of the hibiscus(?) I found it very tart. I have only tried it hot so I am excited to try it iced. I have so much I could try in every single way possible.

I do LOVE the colour, which looks adorable in my blue/white tea cups.

I also need to add that the blend of cinnamon and tropical fruits just isn’t sitting well with me. Anyone else?

Here’s Hoping Traveling Tea Box #9
Can you say fruit punch?!?!?!?!
This is definitely fruit punch as tea. Wow. I love it. I wish I would have kept the rest of this when I had the box. Shoot! Well I cold steeped this and actually forgot about it and it was amazing! Wow. What more is there to say? So fruity. So yummy. Bliss!

Iced

It is fruity, tangy, spicy (that cinnamon type of spicy) and sweet, altogether in one cup! The hibiscus is not all that obvious, it is overpowered by the tanginess. It has the perfect amount of sweetness to go with the very slight spice. I just really love the combinations of ingredients in this tea.

I would recommend it to all you fruity-tea lovers!

I want to like this. But the cinnamon threw me right off. Tropical fruits and cinnamon together.. just no thanks. I’ll finish my sample and that’ll be it.

This is by far my favourite choice from DAVIDsTEA. Organic, fruity, and PERFECTLY spiced, it is good hot and cold, whatever you’re feeling. I like it best steeped as long as possible, but it is good any way, honestly. It’s sweet enough to not need any sweetener, and herbal so no dairy. SO GOOD.
I would recommend this tea to anyone, enjoy!

Boiling 8 min or more

When we go to a mall with a davidstea we always stop and buy loads of new kinds we never tasted. In fact this time the Kanpe tea was the tea of the day. After tasting it me and my friends took one to go. Next time we went we wanted an other one and the girl asked us if we wanted it iced so we gave it a try. I love this tea iced so much, It will defenitly will be my fav summer drink.

What can I say. This is my favorite fruit tea. I love it. It’s perfect. It’s fruity, sweet, tart, with just a wee hint of cinnamon way in the back. I buy 100g tin every time I place an order with DAVIDsTea. That’s how I’m stocking up on tins for my other teas…..

I hate to say it, because this tea was created for such a good cause, but… I just can’t with this one. Not even for charity. You know when you haven’t eaten in awhile, and you can sort of taste your own stomach acid? This tea tastes like that to me. My original notes on this one, back from the first time I ever tried it, say: “Satan serves this tea in hell”. For that reason, I’m scared to ever try it again. I want to love it! I want to love it for charity! I need to learn to make friends with hibiscus in my tea, I think. If you’re a hibiscus fan, then drink up and feel good about yourself for all the good that you’re doing in the world by enjoying this cuppa, but until I acquire the taste myself, I’ll just be over in this corner, reviling this tea (but feeling appropriately guilty for it, I swear!).

Amazing – this one tastes like sour cherry!

Lovely, lovely tea! It tastes and smells just like Christmas!