Kanpe Tea

Fruit Tea
Banana, Cinnamon, Coconut, Hibiscus, Mango, Natural Flavours, Papaya, Stevia Leaf
Cinnamon, Pineapple, Soap, Sweet, Tart, Tropical, Fruity, Berries, Grapes, Plums, Stewed Fruits
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Celebrate Haiti
We are so excited to be working with KANPE, an organization that seeks to put an end to the cycle of poverty by encouraging financial independence in Haiti. Our first step together is this tea, made with ingredients that celebrate Haiti’s rich culture and unique cuisine. It’s got hibiscus, a common Haitian folk remedy; mango, Haiti’s most popular fruit; plus other distinctly Haitian flavours, including cinnamon, banana, papaya, and coconut. It’s tart, sweet, and delicately spiced. All profits go straight to KANPE.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I got this in one of those shorter tins for Christmas last year. By nose it’s got an appley cinnamony smell. I’m not usually a fan of warm fruit scented/tart teas but I discovered that this is the best as an iced tea! I use a bit of agave/honey to sweeten it but it almost doesn’t need any.

This is the perfect fruity tea, for when you’re in a fantastic mood, and everything is sunny! It smells amazing, and the taste is extremely vibrant. You can’t go wrong with this one ! PLUS, proceeds go to charity, good deeds, and good tea.

Delish! This one was suggested to me because they were out of Goji Pop (which I STILL haven’t tried). Nice and fruity with a cinnamon kick, and all for a good cause! This is my next buy, for sure.

Iced

So glad to drink a tea for a good cause,makes a cup better.

I love my fruit teas so I immediately liked this one.

So tart and fruity with surprising elements staying on your tongue like cinnamon and coconut.
This is just a straight up wonderful fruit tea perfect hot or iced.

It didn’t wow me ,but for the good cause and just to have another very good fruity tea in the cupboard it’s worth a taste and a buy.

I am not a fan of hibiscus but thought I would give this tea a try, no luck. I have discovered I am still not a fan of hibiscus and gave away the rest of my tea to a fellow tea drinker. At least I can feel good that I donated to a good cause.

Had a cup of this tea earlier today. It is such a great tea! It’s sweet, but I found to not be too sweet. I love the coconut in it too. And I love the rich pink colour that it turns when brewed. I only bought 40g, but I’m going to have to go back for more soon!

Not a big fan of stevia, so this tea was almost too sweet, but as a whole I really liked it! It had a bit of a bitter undertone too…probably in the hibiscus. But generally – yum! I loved the colour that it turned, loved the smell of both the dry tea and the brewed tea, and loved 95% of the taste…and of course the awesome cause that it is for as well! :)