Cranberry Pear

Apple, Creamy, Fruity, Pear, Cranberry, Vanilla, Apricot
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Berry good

A few months ago, David tried a fruity dessert tea that knocked his socks off. It was subtle and refined, delicately floral and slightly sweet. He was intrigued. He had to have it. But what was the secret ingredient? Cranberries. Normally associated with a neon red holiday sauce, these beautiful berries really sing when paired with rich, floral black tea. Here we blend them with big pieces of pear and apple for the fruit and black tea blend you won’t believe you ever went without.

Ingredients: Cranberry, black tea, pear, apple, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Nice iced tea on occasion.

When I first tried cranberry pear it was right around christmas time. I still find this tea reminds me of the holiday season anytime I drink it.

It’s a black tea, but there is a high fruit to tea ratio so that’s not the main flavour of the tea. It is honestly a perfect blend of pear, cranberry and a hint of apple. The cranberry is not too tart or overwhelming so you can still taste the delicate pear. It almost combines to its own flavour, cranberry-pear. It’s a very light, delicate tea, and has a wonderful aroma that is an accurate preview of the taste.

Very nice as hot or iced. I expected this to be bland because typically pear is a fine flavour but was very impressed.

Not bad. Smells amazing in the can, very fruity. Mellows in the cup so the fruit taste isn’t overwhelming, but overall not one I’d buy again.

YUM!! I knew I had to get this tea when I read the description! I have few teas with pear and none with cranberry so I thought it was worth a shot. My only thought is that there is not much black tea. I considered adding a scoop, but just went with it, maybe it is in the bottom of the bag. Anyway, I really like this blend!

I love the idea of Cranberry Pear and I do enjoy this tea but I think it would’ve been significantly better if they had made it a flavoured white tea instead of black tea. In my opinion, the black tea over powers the flavours, instead of accents it.

You know a tea is fab when after drinking your first cup you immediately brew another. While there isn’t much of the black tea base to be had, the big juicy chunks of pear, apple and cranberry more than make up for it. It reminds me of Goji Pop, but with a softer, less acidic edge. Also makes an awesome popsicle.

The first smell of cranberry pear knocked my socks off too! I really thought this would be a great tea. Unfortunately it was just OK for me. I guess I was expecting a bit more. I really enjoyed picking out the dried fruit and eating it though!