Alpine Punch

Rooibos Tea
Almond, Apple, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coconut, Ginger, Rooibos, Rose Petals
Almond, Apple, Nutty, Coconut, Rooibos, Cinnamon, Butter, Rose, Cream, Marzipan, Nuts, Peppercorn
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

High altitude taste

Have you heard of the barbegazi? According to Swiss lore, they are a group of furry little men that live high in the Alps. They are known for their long, icy beards and enormous feet, which they use to ski down hills and surf on avalanches. But how do they stay warm up in the frozen mountains all year round? We like to think it’s with a fortifying brew like this almond-scented rooibos, with apple, cinnamon, and ginger. If you see some very big footprints next time you’re out hiking, follow them to the barbegazi’s cave and see if they offer you a cup. Limited edition.

Ingredients: Rooibos, coconut chips and rasps, apple pieces, cinnamon pieces, ginger bits, cardamom, black pepper, rose blossoms, almond flakes, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Tree nuts and coconut

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Came as a sample with a David’s Tea order. Not bad. Not too subtle and tastes a bit like it smells — flowery.

This tea was so familiar to me and I couldn’t figure out why….I read through the comments here and someone mentioned this was similiar to Teavana’s “Cha Yen Thai” black tea. Yes – that’s it! I drank that tea frequently a few years ago. I’m happy to find something similar in a rooibos blend.

Another rooibos that I wasn’t sure of what I would think of it. I picked this up as well in the Winter Tea Collection and had it as the one tea of the five that I wouldn’t particularly buy if it wasn’t for it being apart of the collection. I steeped this tea for the first time with a few friends that were up to trying this flavoured rooibos and was pleasantly surprised. The title of this tea is sort of misleading as everyone I drank it with described it as tasting like a red freezie in those sort of 8×1 packs we had had when we were little. Delicious tea, definitely a re-buy

This tea smells amazing when brewed, reminds me of amaretto. In fact, next time I’m going to experiment and add amaretto!
Delicious rooibos, lots of cinammon, ginger, and almond flavour. I can also smell a hint of floral.

Quick note: The cherry medicinal taste was a bit much imo

This tea smells and tastes great! Also, it really does have the warming effect it is supposed to have, whether it’s just a placebo on my part is undetermined but its provides me a slight feeling of warmth and haapiness, and it’s just overall a delicious feel good tea. The first smell is a spiced almost fruity gentle fragrance. Steeped, it’s a nice mellow colour and tastes pretty good! I do not like strong spice by any means AT ALL, but this is gently spiced and well blended for a great causal sipping moment. Highly reccommended & caffeine free, great for any time!

Like a slightly fruit amaretto tea cup! Absolutely delish.

I keep referring to Alpine Punch as “the Rooibos I’ve been waiting for.” That sounds so cheesy but I really can’t think of a better way to describe how I feel about this tea. I have been searching long and hard for a fruity Rooibos that doesn’t smell or taste like candy and this one finally came through for me. Just enough cinnamon to make it interesting. It steeps just as strong as it smells. I prefer it hot to iced, but with a little agave it makes a lovely cold drink as well. Something about this tea makes it exactly perfect in every way. Caffeine free, comforting, exciting, fruity, and just the right amount of sweet. Perfect for evenings when you can’t have caffeine but still want something strong. Delicious!

Really tasty and fragrant, layer upon layer of complex flavor. I could drink it all day.