Alpine Punch

Rooibos Tea
Almond, Apple, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coconut, Ginger, Rooibos, Rose Petals
Almond, Apple, Nutty, Coconut, Rooibos, Cinnamon, Butter, Rose, Cream, Marzipan, Nuts, Peppercorn
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

High altitude taste

Have you heard of the barbegazi? According to Swiss lore, they are a group of furry little men that live high in the Alps. They are known for their long, icy beards and enormous feet, which they use to ski down hills and surf on avalanches. But how do they stay warm up in the frozen mountains all year round? We like to think it’s with a fortifying brew like this almond-scented rooibos, with apple, cinnamon, and ginger. If you see some very big footprints next time you’re out hiking, follow them to the barbegazi’s cave and see if they offer you a cup. Limited edition.

Ingredients: Rooibos, coconut chips and rasps, apple pieces, cinnamon pieces, ginger bits, cardamom, black pepper, rose blossoms, almond flakes, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Tree nuts and coconut

About DAVIDsTEA View company

wow what can i say about this damn delicious tea. the ingredients are intense and the flavour is just unreal such a earthy fruit wooden taste i cant explain. when you drink it you feel calmed and relaxed right away which is great for me cause im always up tight. davids tea really has some of the best teas i have ever had and this is just another amazing tea all around a definite drink for fruit lovers who want to mellow out

I always forget how much I love Alpine Punch until I drink it. It is so flavourful, it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I’m not much of a cinnamon person, but there is just enough to create this wonderful taste. I will keep this tea in my cupboard for as long as DAVIDs tea has it in stock. It is perfect for those Canadian winters or dreary rainfalls, like today.

So good and warm :-)

Oh the warmth!

Such a great winter tea, really great for keeping warm for the winter months, I’d have to describe it as robust. Scent is warm and amazing.

Is also great on the second steep.

Mélissa

I’m drinking this as I type. I urge you to try it iced ;)

Megan Parrell

I’m totally doing this tomorrow! Thanks for the suggestion!

I got this one as a sample and tried it iced first.
Very buttery, and not tart. Very pleasant as an iced fruit punch.

Smells a-mazing. But, for some reason the taste reminds me of Blistex lip balm, the kind that comes in the pale pink jar…which is odd.

Megan Parrell

I can totally see that!

J.Pyper

OK so it’s not just me! That was definitely my first impression.

Apline punch was my moning treat for the last time!
I like the taste but it’s like Amarretto.. no fun to drink in the morning!!

I’ll give an other steep on a cold night when I need a dessert after a big meal!

I was quite pleasantly surprised! I typically stay away from teas with either apple or ginger, but went ahead and tried it anyway. Alpine Punch is going to be my go to drink after snowmobiling or when it is too cold to brave the outdoors!

Nadia Ramananda

Love it!!!!!!!!

This has to be my favourite tea. The first time I had tried it was when I was living in Northern Quebec near the mountains in the winter. Being a native to Southwestern Ontario… I’ve never really experienced anything other than flat farmlands.

This tea captures the essence of the simple pleasures and joys of winter almost perfectly which coming from me is quite the compliment. I tend to hate winter and find it almost depressing. This tea however, reminds me of mountains, skiing, and fireplaces. It’s a really cozy tea.

Marsipan! Smells decadent but I don’t really like this one too much, fortunately my husband is in love with it! I find it a little too complicated a flavour, notes of cinnamon and nuts and fruit, it’s a rich medley, maybe I’m just not in the mood