Snow Bunny (organic)

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Additional notes: Sipdown of this one... because I threw out the last remaining teaspoons. I don't think I've ever thrown out tea before. I DID try this one again.. I took out all of the walnuts...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1086 tasting notes
  • “I took this one out of the *GCTTB* when I had it last month. Banana, walnut bread? Really? That's what this is suppose to be? To me this is chocolate coconut. I actually quite like it, but I'm...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter3657 578 tasting notes
  • “Blah I made the mistake of using a nasal spray before drinking this, so of course all its nasty artificial sweeteners are stuck in my throat and this will probably taste funny. But that won't...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “I've never really been that impressed with this tea. It sorta gets a bitter walnut taste when steeped, instead of the banana nut muffin taste I imagined. I shared a pot with my mom who enjoys it...” Read full tasting note
    Molybdenum 225 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Make tracks
Cold mitts putting a damper on your winter fun? Don’t worry. Go ahead and frolic. You can warm your hands back up with a hot cup of this delicious black tea blend. Imagine a thick, warm slice of banana nut bread. Now imagine you could have all that nutty sweetness in your mug right now. With big pieces of banana, toasty walnuts, and pretty calendula petals, it’ll keep you hoppin’ all winter. One sip and you’ll get a warm fuzzy feeling from your head right down to your fluffy white tail.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Walnuts in tea? What a terrible idea. “Let’s steep a super bitter nut and see what happens!” you can imagine them saying. Guess what! It makes bitter tea! No amount of banana pieces or coconut shavings can save this tea from tasting like a walnut.

Boiling

Tastes like play-doh(…not that i would know what that tastes like or anything.) Definitely not for me. Too nutty.

the most nutty tea I’ve ever drank.
I really have not tasted any banana bread like other tasters have it’s overwhelmingly straight walnut to me.
The bitterness of the nut doesn’t come through too strongly.
Nice and warming but seems more of a mid-day tea then a morning energy boost tea.
Also quite soothing.
Wonder if I would enjoy it sweetened but am simply not in love with it enough to try and many other teas beckon.

If you love nuts and find Forever Nuts too light and wish it was strong and caffeinated without being sweet this tea is made for you.

I was a bit disappointed by my first few cups of this tea. It was not banana bread. But then I realized what my problem was: not enough bits of banana and nuts were going into my cup. Problem solved. Not really following the bunny connection though…

I got this one as a sample with an online order that I placed. I must admit, to me, this tea isn’t that memorable. I wanted to really love it, but I didn’t really get the love feeling from this one.
For me, all the flavours kinda just mixed together and there really wasn’t anything that stood out. The walnut flavour was probably the strongest that I got out of it, but even then, I dunno.
I’m wondering if maybe I’ve oversteeped it?

This was a free sample. It was kind of meh. Nice smell in the package but didn’t hold up as well as tea.

I just baught this Tea today,
I was really excited to try it out
also because it had something to do with bunnies it was a must try
sounds silly but it`s true.
Like most people say it really does have that punchy smell of nuts.
Although I find after awhile my mouth becomes rather dry, maybe my steeping time was to long… but over all I love the smell and the light taste. X3

I really enjoy the banana bread smell of this tea! It’s a lighter tea in taste, but that doesn’t mean that ruins the value of this tea! Although the flavour doesn’t come out too much in the tea itself, it’s nice to have the fragrance without the taste. The tea has a smidge of a fruity taste (from the banana), but very little. I find that this tea is a perfect for those who like lighter teas.

I just tried this new tea from the Winter Collection. I think it’s the first time i drink a “nutty” tea so i’m not so sure. The smell was very appealing to me since i love bananas but i didn’t know that the taste of the nuts would be so strong (much more than the banana). But i’ll definitively give it another try and i’ll update my review! :)