Snow Bunny (organic)

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
banana, Walnut
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Make tracks
Cold mitts putting a damper on your winter fun? Don’t worry. Go ahead and frolic. You can warm your hands back up with a hot cup of this delicious black tea blend. Imagine a thick, warm slice of banana nut bread. Now imagine you could have all that nutty sweetness in your mug right now. With big pieces of banana, toasty walnuts, and pretty calendula petals, it’ll keep you hoppin’ all winter. One sip and you’ll get a warm fuzzy feeling from your head right down to your fluffy white tail.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I really enjoy the banana bread smell of this tea! It’s a lighter tea in taste, but that doesn’t mean that ruins the value of this tea! Although the flavour doesn’t come out too much in the tea itself, it’s nice to have the fragrance without the taste. The tea has a smidge of a fruity taste (from the banana), but very little. I find that this tea is a perfect for those who like lighter teas.

I just tried this new tea from the Winter Collection. I think it’s the first time i drink a “nutty” tea so i’m not so sure. The smell was very appealing to me since i love bananas but i didn’t know that the taste of the nuts would be so strong (much more than the banana). But i’ll definitively give it another try and i’ll update my review! :)