Apres Ski (organic)

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Hmm. I don't think I've had this tea in ages. I was expecting not to like it (given my rating of less than 50), but I'm actually not finding it to be that bad. It's kind of florally like Forbidden...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2229 tasting notes
  • “Thanks Daisy Chubb!!!! Before reading all of the crazy reviews and tasting notes on this I already knew this would be an interesting cuppa as my thoughts upon first sniff was OUT...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Okay, I hate to be the first one to review this tea - I don't want to scare you away from it! Maybe I'll scare you.. towards it? Okay let's just do this. Dry smell: rotten fruit. Garbage. Oh my...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes
  • “Had this again tonight and love it even more. I added brown sugar instead of regular white sugar and it really kicked up the fig flavor. Oddly enough, this may just be my favorite fig tea that I've...” Read full tasting note
    graceatblb 92 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Hit the lodge
What’s the best thing about a day of skiing? Hanging out in the ski chalet. Being outside in the snow is fun and all, but nothing beats thawing out in front of the fire with some good company. We recommend you reward yourself with this rich, fruity black tea. With big pieces of fig, orange peel and cinnamon, it’s just begging for a little splash of brandy. Hey, it’s cold out. You may as well indulge.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

It’s ok – not my favorite holiday one.

Very smooth. Buttery quality. Bitter aftertaste. The fig gives it a sweet aroma. I would liken the flavour to an artificial grape taste. Not all the flavours in this blend come out.

After finishing my mug and allowing the aftertaste to mingle with my salivary enzymes, I find the taste to be overpowering and not at all pleasant.

I got this as part of the Winter Collection (might not be the name?) I’m gonna say I don’t like it.. It does smell like rotten fruit…To me there is nothing enjoyable about this tea.

I looOooooOOooove it!
Look like most of people dont like..dont understand..
Never have enough..
Made a provision..

I don’t quite know how I feel about this tea. The first time, I tried it in the store, I absolutely loved it, so naturally I was thrilled when my sister received it in the winter collection. However, upon smelling it at home, i was immediately put off. The smell was incredibly strong of fruit, but with an odd undertone I couldn’t place- but it wasn’t appealing. I wasn’t a fan of the taste nearly as much at home either- I don’t know what happened but it wasn’t what I remembered at all.

Day 73 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge.

This was a little sample pack, and I made it in my 2-cupper.

Not my favourite tea by far. Was a little better with milk put in, but still tasted somewhat… off. I’m not sure precisely what it was, but the flavours just didn’t seem to come together pleasantly.

Well, you can’t win ’em all….

I guess I’m strange but I actually really like this tea. Even the smell. I will be buying a tin before winter has passed.

I didn’t find this tea to be as bad as some of the others have indicated on here, but I must agree with everyone else. I didn’t really care for it at all. I found it to be too fig tasting. I do like figs, but I found this to be far too much. I’m glad I only got a sample of it and not a whole tin.