Chocolate Orange

Fruit Pu-erh Blend
Chocolate, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange Peel, Pu Erh Tea
Chocolate, Orange, Earth, Fishy, Sweet, Malt, Smooth, Vanilla, Leather, Tar, Orange Zest, Dark Bittersweet, Peat Moss
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

From DAVIDsTEA

So happy together

Some things are just meant to go together. Cups and saucers. Cream and sugar. Tea and cookies. And chocolate and orange. It’s a harmonious combo alright – rich, sweet and decadently dark. And this delicious pu’erh blend has it all: big chocolate chips to satisfy your dessert craving and zesty orange peel for a touch of fruitiness and spice. It’s the kind of thing you could get used to. Which is good, because you and this tea are totally made for each other. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Pu’erh tea, chocolate, orange peel, natural and artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Dairy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I wish I liked this tea better… It smelled absolutely amazing, but I found I always over-steeped it and that ruined the taste for me. Or maybe pu-erh teas just aren’t my thing.

I had this tea today, but this time, I added a nice amount of Reddi-Whip on top and it really kicked it up a notch! Tasty! I had 2 tsp of tea with almost 9 oz of water. Steeped for 5 minutes.

Can really taste the orange and the chocolate, and with the noticeable pu-erh it’s actually quite nice. Huh. Good with milk. Doesn’t need sweetener.

Unsure about this one. I like actual chocolate oranges, but this tea leaves me… unsure. I think perhaps it’s the fact it’s a pu’erh. I’m not a coffee fan at all, so I think it’s the earthy tones in the pu’erh base that’s putting me off. Will give it another try on a cooler day ( if we get one in the near future, not looking likely though!).

Thanks again, Shmiracles!

The orange is very subtle. I added a bit of milk, and the tea blossomed into a chocolate milkshake. The color from the pu-erh adds to the aura of chocolate drink. Definitely a flavorful snack for when I’m craving sweets.

I bought just a little bit to see if I liked it. I’m not too familiar with pu’erh teas. It was alright. I don’t think I would buy anymore though. It just seemed odd to me, not nearly as enjoyable as some of David’s other chocolate teas that I adore so much.

chocolate, orange, puerh…. these are a few of my favourite things! this creation was very well balanced, with the individual elements blending so that they become a tapestry while still retaining their private presences.

rich, but not overpowering. nicely done.

Lately I’ve been really enjoying all the pu’erhs I’ve tried, so I was excited for this one. It’s nice and smooth but I don’t really get any particular distinct taste from it. I guess it most closely resembles a Terry’s Chocolate Orange? That said, I do enjoy it but doubt I’ll be running out to buy more after I finish this pack off.

If you look up this tea and think, “yeah, but I doubt it really tastes like a creamy chocolate orange” YOU ARE WRONG. The smell is EXACTLY what I hoped for. Tasted amazing, especially with a bit of vanilla almond milk. MMMMM.

I bought this tea when it came out and I loved it at first! Then I wanted more and they were always out of stock. Fortunately, I found some at a David’s shop near my house. Now, everytime I’ having this tea, I’m wondering why I wanted it so badly. It’s good, I still drink it, but honestly, I’m still searching for the orange and chocolate tastes. It doesn’t taste what it smells. But you can also don’t care about this fact and just enjoy the tea as it is.