Sleigh Ride

Herbal Tea
Apple, Beet Root, Candied Papaya, Cinnamon Sticks, Coconut Chips, Hibiscus Blossoms, Natural Flavours, Pineapple, Popped Rice, Raisins, Roasted Almonds
Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Nuts, Apple, Tart, Coconut, Pineapple, Cardamon, Fruity, Popcorn, Honey, Cranberry, Kettle Corn, Nutty, Round , Spices, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

2 Images

Falling snow, popping chestnuts, cold hands and noses…yep, winter has arrived. But don’t worry, we have the perfect tea to warm you up all December long. Cinnamon, apples, raisins, almonds, and hibiscus combine for a tea that is sweet, tart, and earthy. And beet pieces make it as nice and rosy as a caroler’s cheeks. So hop in your sleigh, snuggle up, and pass a thermos around. It’s lovely weather for a Sleigh Ride together.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Man this tea has a lot going on. Out of the myriad of flavors going on I mostly taste cinnamon and a roasty nuts. Has a red color to it that I assume comes from the beet.

Well I loved this tea. I am a fan of hibiscus so this one tasted like a fruity cider. I also tried this on ice, and it was a very nice iced tea.

My favorite of our Christmas teas! I’m a huge fan of hibiscus and I love that is a cross between Kanpe and Forever Nuts. I find when I steep it properly the flavour only gets better as it cools. Making sure to buy tones of this before it leaves shelves!

Delicious! Lovely, fruity flavour and works well hot or cold. Not something I’d normally buy for myself.

Reminds me much more of a cornucopia than a sleigh ride…might be nice in November. It’s also pretty much fruit/nut/spice-infused water; no tea or really even herbs in this one.

That said, it is tasty. I could even taste the popped rice!

I purchased this delicious tea yesterday at my visit to Davids Tea. SO delicious! It’s like a warm hug on a cold day. However, I do find it’s very similar to another flavour of tea that I have had. Has anyone else realized this?

I would definitely recommend this fruit infused tea to anyone!

This is my absolute favorite tea right now. The cinnamon, coconut, almonds, apples and rice really come through and blend nicely. Makes a great cup to cozy up with before bed :)

1. in the advent calendar.

I like this. At first it tasted like berries and wood but it’s mellowed out a bit and I can really taste the apple now. It basically tastes like liquid apple pie to me.

On a side note, for some reason there are two entires for this tea on steepster. The other is at

my new favourite tea – it was love at first sip!
The bright pink hue was a pleasant surprise. I normally can’t distinguish flavours very well- i can smell but never taste. However there is a definitive apple flavour, with a delayed kick of cinnamon and sweetness. So great without and milk or sweetener, although I got it as a soy latte with a little agave from the store and it was also amazing. Hands down my top tea from Davids. Must stock up before the season ends!

Very similar to Forever Nuts, right down to the pink colouring. The taste is slightly different – maybe the rice or the pineapple? – but it’s just as delicious.