Sleigh Ride

Herbal Tea
Apple, Beet Root, Candied Papaya, Cinnamon Sticks, Coconut Chips, Hibiscus Blossoms, Natural Flavours, Pineapple, Popped Rice, Raisins, Roasted Almonds
Apple, Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Oats, Coconut, Nuts, Tart, Pineapple, Cardamon, Fruity, Popcorn, Honey, Cranberry, Kettle Corn, Nutty, Round , Spices, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

2 Images

Falling snow, popping chestnuts, cold hands and noses…yep, winter has arrived. But don’t worry, we have the perfect tea to warm you up all December long. Cinnamon, apples, raisins, almonds, and hibiscus combine for a tea that is sweet, tart, and earthy. And beet pieces make it as nice and rosy as a caroler’s cheeks. So hop in your sleigh, snuggle up, and pass a thermos around. It’s lovely weather for a Sleigh Ride together.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I honestly thought this was Forever Nuts! Both Forever Nuts and Sleigh Ride are in the Caffeine-Free sampler set, so when I happened to look at the bottom of the tin, I was flabbergasted. The thing is, I’d even been reading the reviews for Forever Nuts and agreeing with them, so…. Clearly Sleigh Ride and Forever Nuts were Separated At Birth.

Dry, this tea smells sweet, sort of reminds me of muffins. It brews up to a .deep pink-red color and smells like fruity cinnamon. It tastes like a tart apple pie- not super tart, but just a bit. The fruity apple-cinnamon flavor is nice and subtle. I found it relaxing at the end of the day.

I’m definitely going to have to try some Forever Nuts tonight… see if they’re different at all.

Bought 500 grams on last david’s tea sale. glad i got enough , one of my favorites for winter

It has pineapple in it. Among other fruits. By all accounts, I should hate this. But I don’t. I do have to be in the right mood for it, though. Arguably the best smelling tea I’ve ever consumed… I’d wear this as a perfume if I could. Reminds me a bit of Forever Nuts, but with a more pronounced fruity flavour.

Man this tea has a lot going on. Out of the myriad of flavors going on I mostly taste cinnamon and a roasty nuts. Has a red color to it that I assume comes from the beet.

Well I loved this tea. I am a fan of hibiscus so this one tasted like a fruity cider. I also tried this on ice, and it was a very nice iced tea.

My favorite of our Christmas teas! I’m a huge fan of hibiscus and I love that is a cross between Kanpe and Forever Nuts. I find when I steep it properly the flavour only gets better as it cools. Making sure to buy tones of this before it leaves shelves!

Delicious! Lovely, fruity flavour and works well hot or cold. Not something I’d normally buy for myself.

Reminds me much more of a cornucopia than a sleigh ride…might be nice in November. It’s also pretty much fruit/nut/spice-infused water; no tea or really even herbs in this one.

That said, it is tasty. I could even taste the popped rice!

I purchased this delicious tea yesterday at my visit to Davids Tea. SO delicious! It’s like a warm hug on a cold day. However, I do find it’s very similar to another flavour of tea that I have had. Has anyone else realized this?

I would definitely recommend this fruit infused tea to anyone!

This is my absolute favorite tea right now. The cinnamon, coconut, almonds, apples and rice really come through and blend nicely. Makes a great cup to cozy up with before bed :)