Sleigh Ride

Herbal Tea
Apple, Beet Root, Candied Papaya, Cinnamon Sticks, Coconut Chips, Hibiscus Blossoms, Natural Flavours, Pineapple, Popped Rice, Raisins, Roasted Almonds
Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Nuts, Apple, Tart, Coconut, Pineapple, Cardamon, Fruity, Popcorn, Honey, Cranberry, Kettle Corn, Nutty, Round , Spices, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Falling snow, popping chestnuts, cold hands and noses…yep, winter has arrived. But don’t worry, we have the perfect tea to warm you up all December long. Cinnamon, apples, raisins, almonds, and hibiscus combine for a tea that is sweet, tart, and earthy. And beet pieces make it as nice and rosy as a caroler’s cheeks. So hop in your sleigh, snuggle up, and pass a thermos around. It’s lovely weather for a Sleigh Ride together.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Monthly TTB Club.

This is pretty good. It’s a nice cinnamon-hibiscus with a hint of nuttiness. I can see why it reminds people a bit of Forever Nuts, but I definitely prefer that one. This one doesn’t remind me quite as much of a dessert, and tastes a bit less special, although it does seem like a good wintertime tea.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Nuts

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Don’t like this one. Whenever i steep, all i can taste and smell is beets. Dry, it smells quite nice. Glad i only got 30g of this on a whim..

I didn’t know if I was going to like this or not, but the tea itself is rather pretty with large pieces of cinnamon and nuts. I’m not a big fan of fruit tea, but this smelled nice dry, and after letting it steep for a while, it brewed to a nice red color. I was worried that it would be sour like a strong hibiscus tea, but this is more like a spiced cider. A rather weak cider, but it is enjoyable. I sweetened it with splenda. Since I let it steep for so long, I didn’t think I could steep it a second time.

Anyway, this tea came in Tracey’s traveling tea box. There were a lot of great choices, but this was one I wanted to try first. This is my second sample David’s Tea, I think. I like it, though I doubt I would drink it without splenda.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon

Overboard TTB #8

This was the rare cup of tea that I ended up dumping out after just a few sips. Cinnamon and hibiscus fighting each other in my mouth is not my idea of a cheery holiday sleigh ride!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Tart

I’ve really liked these tea before, the first few cups, but as I do a sip down (and in comparison with Forever Nuts), I like it less. Today I get an overwhelming flavor of popped rice, and I’m really tasting the tartness of the hibiscus. Overall, figuring out the many cups I’ve had, it’s still a good tea.

8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

The smell of this tea reminds me of winter and is definitely a delicious one too! The tartness of the hibiscus is balanced by the coconut, apple and cinnamon. The papaya and pineapple add a slight fruitiness! Perfect served hot or over ice as a teapop :)

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Coconut, Hibiscus, Pineapple

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 250 ML

When I first had this tea i was very surprised. I usually like my teas pretty strong in taste, but I was in the mood for something with less of a kick and more of a subtle tone. I’m not sure if it’s just me, but even though i put less than i usually use, it still had that beautiful red color-and a fruity kick! I was not expecting it, so i couldn’t tell if I liked it. I had it again recently at a good friends house and I was satisfied. Not a favorite, but I needed to blog about it.

One of my favourite seasonal teas with a delightful fruity aroma- the water a lovely pink colour once steeped.

Flavors: Apple, Coconut, Hibiscus, Pineapple

200 °F / 93 °C
Chris Coppens

Sounds very festive!

This tasted something like hot apple cider. It was a little more sour than hot apple cider and had a little less body. It was okay.

Spiced nutty amd sweet