Sleigh Ride

Herbal Tea
Apple, Beet Root, Candied Papaya, Cinnamon Sticks, Coconut Chips, Hibiscus Blossoms, Natural Flavours, Pineapple, Popped Rice, Raisins, Roasted Almonds
Apple, Cinnamon, Popcorn, Hibiscus, Oats, Coconut, Nuts, Tart, Pineapple, Cardamon, Fruity, Honey, Cranberry, Kettle Corn, Nutty, Round , Spices, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

2 Images

Falling snow, popping chestnuts, cold hands and noses…yep, winter has arrived. But don’t worry, we have the perfect tea to warm you up all December long. Cinnamon, apples, raisins, almonds, and hibiscus combine for a tea that is sweet, tart, and earthy. And beet pieces make it as nice and rosy as a caroler’s cheeks. So hop in your sleigh, snuggle up, and pass a thermos around. It’s lovely weather for a Sleigh Ride together.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

When I first had this tea i was very surprised. I usually like my teas pretty strong in taste, but I was in the mood for something with less of a kick and more of a subtle tone. I’m not sure if it’s just me, but even though i put less than i usually use, it still had that beautiful red color-and a fruity kick! I was not expecting it, so i couldn’t tell if I liked it. I had it again recently at a good friends house and I was satisfied. Not a favorite, but I needed to blog about it.

One of my favourite seasonal teas with a delightful fruity aroma- the water a lovely pink colour once steeped.

Flavors: Apple, Coconut, Hibiscus, Pineapple

200 °F / 93 °C
Chris Coppens

Sounds very festive!

This tasted something like hot apple cider. It was a little more sour than hot apple cider and had a little less body. It was okay.

Spiced nutty amd sweet

Flavors: Apple, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Fruity, Pineapple, Popcorn

I love this one, it’s a favourite of mine but I have to drink it really hot and really steeped. I’ll purchase again if I can

I fortunately tried this tea before I read the negative reviews. I enjoyed it. It was certainly full of hibiscus flavor and heavy on the cinnamon, but I steeped it only a short time. This was a gift and while I enjoyed the other tea I received more, it was enough to get me interested in investigating David’s further.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Honey, Pineapple

2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Surprisingly I am enjoying this quite a bit more then I thought I would. Yes …yes it is a bit hibiscusy but if you can get over that it has a great nutty flavor to it. Though I don’t think the name Sleigh ride quite suits it. Figgy nutty pudding …or something like that. Also, it is much better when it’s a bit colder.

It is a sweet tasting tea which everyone says it is nothing but hibiscus. The tea didn’t remind me of anything, and that allows one’s mind to wander while enjoying it. Therefore in keeping with the tart notes that everyone is talking about with this tea:

The books recommended for this tea are Burned, The Crank Series, by Ellen Hopkins, At Risk by Alice Hoffman.

This is what made me fall in love with tea. I got this as a gift last xmas and i was truly blown away. This tea is pro bly my favorite of all time. The subtle cinnamon flavor, combined with the beautiful color and the sorta popcorn flavor that comes through really nicely makes it a classic. I always drank it hot and an employee at DavidsTea suggested to me to drink it iced and i loved it just as much :) you must try this

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cranberry, Fruity, Kettle Corn

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I thought I was in for a doubled-Forever Nuts, when I opened up this tin. The smell is identical. And to be honest, I wish the taste was identical, too. I’m not a fan of Forever Nuts—too pink, too artificial, too much apple when all I really want is almond—but it is in every way superior to Sleigh Ride. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much hibiscus going on in this! (Granted, as a hibiscus hater, any hibiscus is too much, so take the review with a fat pinch of salt.)

Maddy Barone

This one sounds so good! But I don’t care for hibiscus either. Thanks for the heads up.

So disappointing :(