Ceremonial Matcha (organic)

Matcha Tea
Butter, Grass
Edit tea info Last updated by Kittenna

Traditional luxury

This exceptional matcha comes from the Aichi Prefecture in Japan, the source of the very highest grade matcha since 1200 AD. And it lives up to its reputation. The aroma is rich, and fresh, like being in a tea field. The taste is sweet and creamy with a hint of saltiness, full of delicious green “tea leaf” flavour. The experience is unlike any other. Meet your new morning ritual.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea was ok, but as far as matcha from DT I prefer the Matsu. This one is too grassy for my taste, which I guess is the mark of a good matcha, but I have my own preferences and this is definately not one of the. If it was lower in price I may be inclined to take some home.

Yumm!! So good! So easy to whisk. Amazing when prepared with milk! Thank god for the Frequent Steeper program, I could get 50g for free!

Wow! This is the best matcha I have tasted so far and I can easily see why it is so pricey! The powder’s color is a deep emerald and the flavor is buttery, sweet and grassy. I love it both iced and hot. Very good matcha !!

Flavors: Butter, Grass

This has a taste of fresh cut grass or seaweed. It is delicate, vibrant green in color. Maybe a bit hard to mix but probably my most favorite Matcha tea.