Orange Blossom

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Cream, Floral, Fruity, Herbs, Orange, Sour, Tart, Vanilla, Black Currant, Wood, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “sipdown! which leaves me still at 224 because i snuck a tea to keep out of the travelling tea box A. ;) I figured that while i'm doing a good job of not increasing my cupboard tonight with the...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5047 tasting notes
  • “My hubby loves the smell of this tea; he says it reminds him of orange flavored Campino candies. I’m not a huge fan of orange flavored anything and I’m even less of a fan of orange peel, so I’m not...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 349 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! 799. Again because the rest goes to Sil. Muahahahahahahaha. Two can play this game! I think I'm a bigger fan of the Joy's Teaspoon version of this (Creamsicle), as it's definitely...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2353 tasting notes
  • “This tea is amazing. Sweet and creamy...orangey without setting off my acid reflux, vanilla-y without being fake or cloyingly sweet. This is perfection in a mug. I think we may end up with a tin of...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1243 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Blended by angels, this is one enchanting tea. It’s a subtly sweet rooibos blend of orange peel, orange blossoms and currants, all kissed with vanilla bean creaminess. Grown among the clouds in heaven and harvested by cherubs, it tastes like a golden ray of sunshine. One sip and you’ll find yourself running along a beach at sunset, surrounded by turtle doves. Don’t believe us? Steep a cup for yourself and see where your imagination takes you.

Ingredients: Rooibos, currants, orange peel, orange blossoms, vanilla pieces, marigold blossoms, safflower petals, natural flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

tea can be a funny thing; the ingredients can read as sublime, the smell can transpose the suggestion on the tongue that may or may not reach its potential. this tea has all the things i love: oranges, vanilla, marigold, vanilla. my nose loves it, i love the ingredient list….but sadly, once the water is added all that registers is ‘something is overwhelmingly out of balance’.
i did want it to be a favourite.

This is pleasant but not as fragant as I would have hoped. Driving through orange blossoms in FLorida is intoxicating and if anyone knows of a tea to fulfill that let me know! It has orange notes but lacks a sweetness and a fullness I am seeking! Maybe if I spike it with vanilla!

Still not entirely sure what to make of this blend: the smell is enticing, reminiscent of candy as others have said, but the flavour is very mild if you skimp on the leaves. Tastes a bit like murky water with milk. Overall, still enjoyable.

this one is meh. i’m not a fan of rooibos so i probably shouldn’t have bothered, but the ‘creamsicle’ whisperings got me interested.
just mostly a strong rooibos flavour with a hint of vanilla and orange in the background. but that’s about it. too bad. :(

a tummy treat at the end of a long day!

I should preface this note by saying that I have a huge sweet tooth and am a candy lover! Now that that’s been said, I can begin my review.
I really enjoyed this tea and found it sweet, but not in an artificial way. Maybe that’s just compared to the candy I enjoy… I thought it tasted like a creamsicle (another sweet treat I enjoy)- in a good way! I think this would also be good iced, but have yet to try it.

This tea is lovely. It has a smooth orangey taste to it. I didn’t make it too strong, but I know that if I made it stronger it would be even better. It is delightful. It’s a refreshing tea. And at the same time, warm and comforting.
I would LOVE to try it chilled. And maybe with milk and a little more sugar. I could see it tasting like a creamsicle.

I’m a sucker for a creamsicle flavour, and when Dreamsicle didn’t win the Back from the Dead contest recently I was so sad. This is one of three orange cream type teas I have right now, and is my least favourite. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a lovely tea and I do like it, but it is sub-par compared to others on the market. (My favourite, for those hunting, is the Honeybush Orange from The Tea Haus.)

This one smells heavenly dry, and even brewed still retains a large portion of the scent. Drinking it black, however, is a slight disappointment as there is only about half the flavour I’ve come to expect in my orange teas. Adding some milk and sugar does make it a delightful cup, but it still isn’t exactly what I’d hoped for. (Although I have a friend who says to try it with a teaspoon of whipping cream so I may have to do that before ruling this one out entirely!)

A sample from Memily! I’ve been drinking this one on an evening over the past few nights, and it makes for a delicious pre-bedtime treat. I’ve been using 1.5 tsp of leaf, and giving it 4-5 minutes in boiling water before adding a splash of milk. The flavour is a rather nice candy orange — a little like an orange flavoured lolly, or orange boiled sweets. There’s a light hint of floral in the background, and a whiff of perfume. It sums up orange blossom pretty perfectly to me!

I’ll have no trouble finishing off my sample of this one. It’s a pleasant orange rooibos, easy to drink, and caffeine free to boot! A win with me.

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp

I have come to love red rooibos for the all the caffeine free blends it enables. This is a rooibos blend with orange blossoms and currants. There is a tour of sour currant and medicine-like rooibos, but mainly the natural orange flavor comes through the most. It is a little too tart to be an orange creamsicle flavor, but there is definitely a vanilla presence in among the orange. Sweet without sugar, this would be extra special with some milk or as a dessert late. Simple, comforting, caffeine free.

Flavors: Cream, Floral, Fruity, Herbs, Orange, Sour, Tart, Vanilla