Orange Blossom

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Cream, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “sipdown! which leaves me still at 224 because i snuck a tea to keep out of the travelling tea box A. ;) I figured that while i'm doing a good job of not increasing my cupboard tonight with the...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4041 tasting notes
  • “My hubby loves the smell of this tea; he says it reminds him of orange flavored Campino candies. I’m not a huge fan of orange flavored anything and I’m even less of a fan of orange peel, so I’m not...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 350 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! 799. Again because the rest goes to Sil. Muahahahahahahaha. Two can play this game! I think I'm a bigger fan of the Joy's Teaspoon version of this (Creamsicle), as it's definitely...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “This tea is amazing. Sweet and creamy...orangey without setting off my acid reflux, vanilla-y without being fake or cloyingly sweet. This is perfection in a mug. I think we may end up with a tin of...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1196 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Blended by angels, this is one enchanting tea. It’s a subtly sweet rooibos blend of orange peel, orange blossoms and currants, all kissed with vanilla bean creaminess. Grown among the clouds in heaven and harvested by cherubs, it tastes like a golden ray of sunshine. One sip and you’ll find yourself running along a beach at sunset, surrounded by turtle doves. Don’t believe us? Steep a cup for yourself and see where your imagination takes you.

Ingredients: Rooibos, currants, orange peel, orange blossoms, vanilla pieces, marigold blossoms, safflower petals, natural flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

tea can be a funny thing; the ingredients can read as sublime, the smell can transpose the suggestion on the tongue that may or may not reach its potential. this tea has all the things i love: oranges, vanilla, marigold, vanilla. my nose loves it, i love the ingredient list….but sadly, once the water is added all that registers is ‘something is overwhelmingly out of balance’.
i did want it to be a favourite.

This is pleasant but not as fragant as I would have hoped. Driving through orange blossoms in FLorida is intoxicating and if anyone knows of a tea to fulfill that let me know! It has orange notes but lacks a sweetness and a fullness I am seeking! Maybe if I spike it with vanilla!

Still not entirely sure what to make of this blend: the smell is enticing, reminiscent of candy as others have said, but the flavour is very mild if you skimp on the leaves. Tastes a bit like murky water with milk. Overall, still enjoyable.

this one is meh. i’m not a fan of rooibos so i probably shouldn’t have bothered, but the ‘creamsicle’ whisperings got me interested.
just mostly a strong rooibos flavour with a hint of vanilla and orange in the background. but that’s about it. too bad. :(

a tummy treat at the end of a long day!

I should preface this note by saying that I have a huge sweet tooth and am a candy lover! Now that that’s been said, I can begin my review.
I really enjoyed this tea and found it sweet, but not in an artificial way. Maybe that’s just compared to the candy I enjoy… I thought it tasted like a creamsicle (another sweet treat I enjoy)- in a good way! I think this would also be good iced, but have yet to try it.

This tea is lovely. It has a smooth orangey taste to it. I didn’t make it too strong, but I know that if I made it stronger it would be even better. It is delightful. It’s a refreshing tea. And at the same time, warm and comforting.
I would LOVE to try it chilled. And maybe with milk and a little more sugar. I could see it tasting like a creamsicle.

I’m a sucker for a creamsicle flavour, and when Dreamsicle didn’t win the Back from the Dead contest recently I was so sad. This is one of three orange cream type teas I have right now, and is my least favourite. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a lovely tea and I do like it, but it is sub-par compared to others on the market. (My favourite, for those hunting, is the Honeybush Orange from The Tea Haus.)

This one smells heavenly dry, and even brewed still retains a large portion of the scent. Drinking it black, however, is a slight disappointment as there is only about half the flavour I’ve come to expect in my orange teas. Adding some milk and sugar does make it a delightful cup, but it still isn’t exactly what I’d hoped for. (Although I have a friend who says to try it with a teaspoon of whipping cream so I may have to do that before ruling this one out entirely!)

First cup of the day! I had to try this tea, I bought some of it and Creme Brulee earlier this week to stock up on some new rooibos. Also I have this one in mind as a latte tea haha.

Anyways, the dry aroma is mostly oranges and cream. I steeped for around 4 or 5 minutes and put it in my travel mug. Weirdly, the steeped aroma does have a bubble gum note to it, as well as a creamsicle smell lol. First time I’ve gotten heavy bubblegum from a tea, Honeydew Mate has a little bit, must be some type of flavoring mixing with the rooibos.

As for the flavor, this is pretty mellow, orange and cream but again bubblegum..a weird little tea in my opinion. I need to try a few more cups, this has great potential. I also want to try orange & cream by Della Terra now lol.

Overall, not a bad rooibos but I need to have a few more cups before making up my mind about it. First impression = not the best.

Flavors: Cream

I got this to-go at the David’s near Union Station on the path.

This tea, both dry and brewed, smells heavenly – like orange with a hint of cream. However, even with a bit of sweetener, the taste of the orange is very muted, and it’s even a bit medicinal. Perhaps it’s best to describe it as ‘subtle’, but what I was hoping for instead was something a bit…bolder perhaps? Even a bit more like an orange popsicle?

keychange

Yeah, this tea was a huge let-down for me as well. That, and uggh rooibos.

Christina

I find thst I’m slowly changing my opinion of rooibos. I don’t know if I would like it straight, but I think it does make a good carrier for fruit teas.