Orange Blossom

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Cream, Floral, Fruity, Herbs, Orange, Sour, Tart, Vanilla, Black Currant, Wood, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “sipdown! which leaves me still at 224 because i snuck a tea to keep out of the travelling tea box A. ;) I figured that while i’m doing a good job of not increasing my cupboard tonight with...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 6818 tasting notes
  • “My hubby loves the smell of this tea; he says it reminds him of orange flavored Campino candies. I’m not a huge fan of orange flavored anything and I’m even less of a fan of orange peel, so I’m not...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 357 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! 799. Again because the rest goes to Sil. Muahahahahahahaha. Two can play this game! I think I’m a bigger fan of the Joy’s Teaspoon version of this (Creamsicle), as it’s...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 3034 tasting notes
  • “This tea is amazing. Sweet and creamy…orangey without setting off my acid reflux, vanilla-y without being fake or cloyingly sweet. This is perfection in a mug. I think we may end up with a...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1351 tasting notes

Blended by angels, this is one enchanting tea. It’s a subtly sweet rooibos blend of orange peel, orange blossoms and currants, all kissed with vanilla bean creaminess. Grown among the clouds in heaven and harvested by cherubs, it tastes like a golden ray of sunshine. One sip and you’ll find yourself running along a beach at sunset, surrounded by turtle doves. Don’t believe us? Steep a cup for yourself and see where your imagination takes you.

Ingredients: Rooibos, currants, orange peel, orange blossoms, vanilla pieces, marigold blossoms, safflower petals, natural flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I can taste the orange loud and clear – it reminds me of the dried, preserved orange peels my mother used for herbal medicines: fragrant but almost on the bitter side, like unsweetened Neo Citron. However, unlike Neo Citron, it doesn’t make me feel any better during a cough (but to be fair, it doesn’t taste medicated). Maybe I’ll try this again one summer, iced, and maybe I’ll think differently of it then, but today I felt disappointment.

Go out and smell some real orange blossoms.

Yummy. I’m in love with this one! It is so appropriate before going to bed and it’s a treat. I don’t think it is too much into orange taste though… I think it tastes more like bubble gum. Yeah. Bubble gum. I love it, boyfriend loves it, and I bet every kid in the world loves it.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

REALLY nice tea. Must remember to pick up a tin, just had a cup at david’s tea and was in love with it. Such a nice one to walk in the park and kick leaves.

I’m having a really great day!

Decided to celebrate with a David’s Tea haul. I had to restock some of my favourites from my dessert sampler that I drained… Vanilla Orchid, Read my Lips, and Blueberry Jam.

While I was there, I picked up a few new decaf teas to try, since the dessert sampler only had one!!

I put this one on to try, since I liked its’ smell the best of all the new additions. Smells fruity and sweet and creamy all at the same time!
First sip… OMG Delicious! Tastes like it smells! Candy! Sweeter than my dessert teas! It does taste a bit.. artificial to me. But it’s still super tasty, and definitely satisfies my sweet tooth!

=) I love it.

Buying of bag of Orange Blossom tea is like buying one of the “Mary Poppins” bags. It appears to be not that much tea, but I got at LEAST 50 cups out of my 50g.

It was just a never ending bag of tea. Usually I feel the need to be sipping the tea itself as I write these reviews, but I’ve had enough Orange Blossom to write a valid review on it.

It is very orange-y (good job David) almost too much orange. You really don’t need the full 1.5 tsp to brew a cup of it. It’s very strong tea, and it brews FAST.

The first few cups were great, but it just dragged on for too long and I got sick and tired of it. I’m kind of happy I’m almost done the bag

So If you want a quick cup of tea, and you like an ever-so-slightly-tangy-orange flavor, then this is the tea for you ;)

Not a bad tea. I originally got this on impulse and I regretted it because I realized it just smelled like bubblegum and wasn’t looking forward to trying it. I put it off until last week when I made an iced jug of my 15 grams and I actually enjoyed it. When iced it doesn’t smell quite like bubblegum and I could enjoy it. I think this is one of those ones I will repurchase when I’m feeling the need for it but not necessarily rush out to get and not in a huge volume.

A lovely vanillaish iced tea. The orange is there, but not obtrusive. A great dessert tea.

If you are in the mood for a not-too-sweet creamsicle, this is the tea. I wouldn’t call it a dessert tea because it’s not too sweet or too rich. You can really taste the orange and the vanilla, but it’s a good balance, and not too citrus-y or tangy. It’s very creamy and would taste amazing iced.

I have mixed feelings about this one. When it’s prepared right, it’s delicious! Like a mixture of creamsicle and bubblegum. But I made it iced with too much leaf once, and it was really, reeaally bad. Really strong rooibos, chemical fakeyness, too much sweet orange flavour to the point that it was all really cloying all together. If you get the ratios right though, it’s pretty magical!

Got this on my first venture into the local David’s Tea yesterday.

I was looking to try another kind of orange-flavoured tea, because I really loved the “Orange Lemonade” herbal from Tealux. (I see now that the Tealux blend is a whole different kettle of, um, tea — not a flavoured rooibos like this one is.)

So even though this one is a rooibos base, I thought it might work because the dry leaves had a really heavenly orange and floral smell. I was following my nose. However, when the tea was steeped, the orange disappeared and the other flavours really faded a lot. I don’t think I’d want to drink a strong floral, but I did wish for the orange to carry over into the brewing.

So the steeped tea wasn’t awful, but nothing at all to write home about. Just blah and disappointing.

The package said steep for 4 to 7 minutes – I went for 7, thinking to maximize the orange flavour. Maybe that was too long. Next time, I’ll try shorter.