Orange Blossom

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Cream, Floral, Fruity, Herbs, Orange, Sour, Tart, Vanilla, Black Currant, Wood, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “sipdown! which leaves me still at 224 because i snuck a tea to keep out of the travelling tea box A. ;) I figured that while i’m doing a good job of not increasing my cupboard tonight with...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 6564 tasting notes
  • “My hubby loves the smell of this tea; he says it reminds him of orange flavored Campino candies. I’m not a huge fan of orange flavored anything and I’m even less of a fan of orange peel, so I’m not...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 357 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! 799. Again because the rest goes to Sil. Muahahahahahahaha. Two can play this game! I think I’m a bigger fan of the Joy’s Teaspoon version of this (Creamsicle), as it’s...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 3013 tasting notes
  • “This tea is amazing. Sweet and creamy…orangey without setting off my acid reflux, vanilla-y without being fake or cloyingly sweet. This is perfection in a mug. I think we may end up with a...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1351 tasting notes

Blended by angels, this is one enchanting tea. It’s a subtly sweet rooibos blend of orange peel, orange blossoms and currants, all kissed with vanilla bean creaminess. Grown among the clouds in heaven and harvested by cherubs, it tastes like a golden ray of sunshine. One sip and you’ll find yourself running along a beach at sunset, surrounded by turtle doves. Don’t believe us? Steep a cup for yourself and see where your imagination takes you.

Ingredients: Rooibos, currants, orange peel, orange blossoms, vanilla pieces, marigold blossoms, safflower petals, natural flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Got this one in the caffeine-free pack and it is lovely. It smells bright and orangey when dry and tastes like vanilla and citrus in the cup. I’m not big on adding sugar or milk to my tea, but I added the tiniest pinch of honey and it instantly transformed this into Creamsicle… Dreamsicle? the ice cream bar that was orange sherbet and vanilla cream together. If you liked that as a kid (or an adult!), you’ll love this tea.

From what I can tell by letting it cool down in the cup, this would also make a great iced tea.

I’m slowing coming over the rooibos side of things and this tea has help! It’s orangey and smooth and oh so delightful!

So this is my very first entry in my tea journal. My brother bought me a tasting set of 12 David’s Teas, which I have never tried before. I thought I would start with the Orange Blossom because it smelled really good dry.

Hot tea: As soon as it started to steep I could smell a strong orange scent. I loved the first few sips where I could subtly taste the sweetness and vanilla, but as I was nearing the end of my cup the sweetness was very strong! It tasted like candy or bubblegum, not really what I was expecting with a “subtly sweet” rooibos. I still really enjoyed it and will probably take it with milk next time.

I’ve decided I’m not going to rate any more rooibos teas because apparently I just don’t like them. If you like oranges and rooibos you’d probably find this palatable. shrug

I always reach for Orange Blossom when I’m craving something iced. With a splash of milk and honey, not only does it make for a beautiful layering effect but this it tastes just like an Orange Creamsicle!

I was expecting more orange.

I had a sample of this last time I visited my local David’s Tea. Was deelish! Reminded me of an orange creamsicle.

Will definitely be going on my tea shopping list.

Love this tea! It’s not too strong or weak, and leaves the fresh taste of orange in your mouth. Perfect on a cold day, as its creaminess reminds you of summer! would definitely recommend this because of its lovely hint of vanilla too!

I love a good citrus tea. When I first saw the label for this, I was overexcited. The smell is excellent – just a nice orange burst mixed with vanilla.

It steeps to a rosy orange. Very pretty. I was surprised by the taste. While I got the orange-y notes and the mellow rooibos taste, it tasted a bit like bubblegum, which is not what I was expecting.

Great iced.

One of three teas my lovely partner bought for me for my birthday! This is a super sweet, orangey flavour – kind of reminiscent of kool aid. I wasn’t expecting to be a huge fan of this one from the smell, but it turned out better than I thought it would! I find this one a bit too “dessert-y” for regular drinking, but definitely nice for when I’m craving sweet orange things.