Gold Rush (organic)

Fruit White Blend
Coconut, Natural Flavours, White Mulberries, White Tea
Burnt Sugar, Candy, Creamy, Rum, Sweet, Coconut, Butter, Cream, Custard, Thick, Caramel, Alcohol, Berries
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

• “I was in DAVIDsTEA today and bought myself the little gong fu teapot and some clear double walled tea cups for my birthday tomorrow. And the new mate teas. I told the girl working that it was a...” Read full tasting note
    tigress_al 818 tasting notes
  • “An oh so drool-inducing sipdown. It's a coconut caramel cloud. This is a sad moment here! I'd buy more but it's quite expensive so maybe I'll reward myself later, like when I finish the semester or...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 962 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown!! (197) I picked up 10 g of this which does not go very far and so I was saving it for when I needed it most. Today my tea experiences have been less than stellar and so when I brewed up...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2137 tasting notes
  • “Took advantage of the fact the tin of this was out (I was packaging some for Cavo) to brew myself up a mug of it! I haven't had it in a while, so I thought "why not?". This is a more expensive one...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2364 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Hit the jackpot

Mulberries are a pretty precious fruit, so you don’t find them in tea very often. After all, mulberry trees are usually reserved for silk making, as they’re the only thing silkworms will eat. No wonder – they’re naturally sweet and rich, with an almost caramel-like flavour. In a word, decadent. Here we pair golden mulberries with creamy coconut and delicate white tea, for a tea that is guaranteed to give you gold fever. Eureeka! (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: mulberries, coconut, white Silver Needle tea. With natural and organic flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

A fantastic tea. Mellow, involved, sweet and comforting, this is the kind of tea you want to pour into a big, fat mug, hold in both hands and curl up watching the rain with. It’s a spritely younger sister bouncing on your bed to get you up in the morning – chipper, sweet and though you might be grumpy to begin with, it’ll turn that frown upside own.

This tea has become the underdog favourite of my collection! I’ve only had the small 12 ish gram sampler that came in my very first david’s tea sample pack, and I’m polishing that off as we speak.

I’m not sure if its the mulberries, or maybe I really like white tea, but I love everything about this tea. I don’t have a whole lot of white teas to compare it to, but perhaps I should try more!

I find this sweet and smooth and creamy without actually being sugary or milky in any way. It smells warm and sweet and comforting. This one’s expensive, so I can’t wait until I get my Frequent Steeper coupon so I can finally stock up!

so I just made my last cup from my 50g bag last night and I was so sad…So I ordered a 100g tin today. Because honestly it’s one of my favorite evening teas. Granted there isn’t a whole lot of white tea taste I get from it. But those dang mulberries! OMG. I will steep this at least twice because it’s a pricey tea. But I wont hesitate to order it despite the cost. It’s like a butterscotch and a caramel candy got together over a wild weekend and had a delicious love child. It’s one of the teas I want to have around all the time. Yes.

I had a lovely moment today where I was drinking this tea in the dark on the balcony in a glorious thunderstorm and an amazing downpour. It was just a wonderful calming moment.

I really didn’t enjoy this one. And it seemed somewhat oily.

I haven’t had this one for almost a whole year I think. I was out of stock and a bit reticent to buy again because it’s a bit expensive. I had to order this week so I thought I might take a 50g bag. I think I like it even more than I used to. Slight taste, very creamy and comforting smell.

I was waiting at the mall for my dad and decided to pick up a cuppa. After much smelling and sampling, I decided to go with the Tea of the Day – Gold Rush! I mixed a little agave and some milk in it and left the teabag in the entire time i was drinking it. It. Was. Awesome. Sweet and light with a creaminess that wears the milk well. Definite new favourite, totally worth the $23!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

I must say that I was expecting more of this tea. It smells great but it does not taste as strong.
It is very expensive because it is Organic I guess and also a heavy tea. I spend close to 7 dollars for a super small amount.
If you are in love with coconut then I would suggest the Coco Chai Roibos instead.

I had wanted to try a white tea for a while but found this one way too bland for my liking.