Gold Rush (organic)

Fruit White Blend
Coconut, Natural Flavours, White Mulberries, White Tea
Butter, Coconut, Cream, Custard, Sweet, Thick, Caramel, Alcohol, Berries, Burnt Sugar
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

• “I was in DAVIDsTEA today and bought myself the little gong fu teapot and some clear double walled tea cups for my birthday tomorrow. And the new mate teas. I told the girl working that it was a...” Read full tasting note
    tigress_al 818 tasting notes
  • “An oh so drool-inducing sipdown. It's a coconut caramel cloud. This is a sad moment here! I'd buy more but it's quite expensive so maybe I'll reward myself later, like when I finish the semester or...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 922 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown!! (197) I picked up 10 g of this which does not go very far and so I was saving it for when I needed it most. Today my tea experiences have been less than stellar and so when I brewed up...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2068 tasting notes
  • “Took advantage of the fact the tin of this was out (I was packaging some for Cavo) to brew myself up a mug of it! I haven't had it in a while, so I thought "why not?". This is a more expensive one...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2265 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Hit the jackpot

Mulberries are a pretty precious fruit, so you don’t find them in tea very often. After all, mulberry trees are usually reserved for silk making, as they’re the only thing silkworms will eat. No wonder – they’re naturally sweet and rich, with an almost caramel-like flavour. In a word, decadent. Here we pair golden mulberries with creamy coconut and delicate white tea, for a tea that is guaranteed to give you gold fever. Eureeka! (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: mulberries, coconut, white Silver Needle tea. With natural and organic flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Sipdown!

This came as part of a set with other teas from David’s, and while I’ve had it to-go before, I appreciated the chance to try it again.

Since the tea was so big and chunky, I steeped the entire sample twice. First time sweetened with cinnamon honey, second time with lemon honey. I think the lemon-honey was a better fit for this tea, but it was otherwise not that remarkable. Sweet, a bit cocnutty, a bit caramelly, you know?

However, I added SO MANY teas to my cupboard today that I’m not sad to see this one leave.

Sipdown. I think this one really isn’t for me. It has an odd plastic note that ruins the blend for me, and considering I’ve been making it in a metal filter I think it’s the tea and not anything else. I’m glad I got to try it but I doubt I’ll get this one again.

Awesome but needs a lot of tea and some agave!

I expected a stronger taste, maybe I’ll use hotter water next time. Smells creamy and delicious – tastes faintly the same.

Day #5 of the 12 Days of Christmas 2013. Thanks to Momo-this was the perfect fit and the neatest looking tea I think I received. The mulberries were so pretty as well as the look of the tea in general. This may sound strange, but it Looked so good, I couldn’t wait to drink it. The taste was just as good as the look and aroma. This is my third DavidsTea and I am starting to see similarities in the natural flavoring added to some-can’t wait to try more.

So expensive but so good oh my gosh.

Ladies and gentleman, I now give you my favourite white tea. I really enjoy the flavor of coconut, and I was hoping for a lot of that in this blend. Needless to say, I thought it was great. I also enjoy that it is organic as well. It’s a little bit pricy, $11.50 for 50g, but I feel like it’s worth it for the great white tea quality.

A fantastic tea. Mellow, involved, sweet and comforting, this is the kind of tea you want to pour into a big, fat mug, hold in both hands and curl up watching the rain with. It’s a spritely younger sister bouncing on your bed to get you up in the morning – chipper, sweet and though you might be grumpy to begin with, it’ll turn that frown upside own.

This tea has become the underdog favourite of my collection! I’ve only had the small 12 ish gram sampler that came in my very first david’s tea sample pack, and I’m polishing that off as we speak.

I’m not sure if its the mulberries, or maybe I really like white tea, but I love everything about this tea. I don’t have a whole lot of white teas to compare it to, but perhaps I should try more!

I find this sweet and smooth and creamy without actually being sugary or milky in any way. It smells warm and sweet and comforting. This one’s expensive, so I can’t wait until I get my Frequent Steeper coupon so I can finally stock up!

so I just made my last cup from my 50g bag last night and I was so sad…So I ordered a 100g tin today. Because honestly it’s one of my favorite evening teas. Granted there isn’t a whole lot of white tea taste I get from it. But those dang mulberries! OMG. I will steep this at least twice because it’s a pricey tea. But I wont hesitate to order it despite the cost. It’s like a butterscotch and a caramel candy got together over a wild weekend and had a delicious love child. It’s one of the teas I want to have around all the time. Yes.