Jolly Jellybean

Coconut, Pineapple, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From DAVIDsTEA

A smile a sip.
One sip of this sweet, rich rooibos blend and you’ll know spring is right around the corner. It could be the sunny taste of pineapple, or the exotic creaminess of coconut. It could be the pretty calendula and cornflower petals. Then again, it might just be the jellybeans. You heard us right, jellybeans – that’s what gives this tea its irresistibly sweet and fruity kick. So why do jellybeans remind us of spring? Because they make us happy. Why else?

Ingredients: Red rooibos, coconut, pineapple, calendula, strawberries, cornflowers, and jelly beans.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Have you ever experienced the splendor of having two traveling tea boxes in your possession at one time?? :O This is my life right now. I can’t believe that it is real. Oh my goodness gracious, I think that I may have just died and gone to tea drinker’s heaven. . For being my first TTB experience, Steepsters, you have blown me out of the park! There is so much joy just radiating from the house right now…but it does take a certain skill to dance about the house without spilling hot tea all over oneself. But, by the end of the day, I just may have it mastered. I think our dog believes that I have completely lost my bananas. Ohhhh, yesss. . So please excuse me as I enjoy my massive tea fest and flood your dashboard with my adventures. :P

Herbal Traveling Tea Box

Jelly beans in tea…hmm.. what an interesting concept. But why not? Teas have sprinkles in them all the time. After all, today is the day of so much tea, might as well start it off with a bang!:P I ended up getting a jelly belly in my sample scoop-an A&W cream soda one to boot, my favorite! After steeping it…the tea didn’t seem to have too much flavor to me. Very light of coconut and vanilla. Kind of surprising. I expected a much bolder taste. It tastes good, just wish the flavor was amplified a bit. while writing this note, the tea cooled There is the flavor I was looking for! Vanilla, coconut, and maybe even a hint of pineapple. So much better! Yum! Still a little soft on flavor but still a nice tea.

Flavors: Coconut, Pineapple, Vanilla

Boiling 2 g 4 OZ / 118 ML
madametj

Too boxes at once, you lucky banana!

2080 tasting notes

Sipdown!! (174)

Thank you Faith for the opportunity to try this tea. I am grateful for the chance but not exactly sad to see this go. The jelly beans cause an almost waxy experience that I am just not loving. Oh well. C’est la vie.

Fatty says: NOT SWEET ENOUGH! This is a rooibos with coconut, pineapple, and jellybeans. Cute, and I dig the novelty factor, but all things considered, I find it rather bland. I sweeten almost all of my tea anyway, so the jellybeans are just kind of superfluous for me. I’d rather consume my sugar as sugar, and not in bean form. Meh.

The smell of this tea is more appealing than the actual taste of this one so far. I had gotten the tin and there does not appear to be any jelly beans to be found.

Tea of the day. It was ok.

My thought process through this tea experience:

Hmm…no smell
That’s a wimpy jelly bean
Surely there’s more than that pathetic little guy in here
Oh! Look at all the jelly beans!
I wonder if I can eat them???
This tea smells like puke!!!! (while steeping)
Hope it tastes better than it smells
Bland smell/no more puke! (after steeping)
No flavor
Tastes like honey (with two tsp raw honey)

This tea is pretty disappointing. And for anyone interested…yes I ate the jelly beans! :) This tea has no taste to it. I picked this tea to try something different, but I got nothing. No aroma no smell…nothing. The only thing saving this tea is the fact that I have some honey. Wish it would have been better.

Random fruity tea and there were no jellybeans in my bag :( Very disappointing, but makes a tasty iced tea during summer parties and goes well with lemon. Well… I wouldn’t buy it again.

Iced 5 min, 0 sec

Also didn’t receive any jelly beans in my sample bag. Didn’t seem to have all that much flavor to me but the flavor it did have was nice a fruity. Wouldn’t buy it.

Have I mentioned how much I hate rooibos? This particular rooibos tea is neither sweet, nor creamy, as the bag suggests.

As well, I had expected more flavors with jellybeans mixed in, but all I could taste was bland terrible rooibos.

I couldn’t even finish my first and only cup, I had to dump it in the sink.

Very disappointing.

Another tea gone!

Something about this one is a bit off for me. It’s probably due to age more than anything. It’s too bad ‘cause I’m sure it was good at one point, but it’s been hanging around too long and has gone weird now.

Bye tea!