Jolly Jellybean

Rooibos Tea
Blue Cornflowers, Calendula Petals, Coconut, Green Rooibos, Pineapple, Red Rooibos, Strawberry
Cherry, Medicinal, Mint, Coconut, Pineapple, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

A smile a sip.
One sip of this sweet, rich rooibos blend and you’ll know spring is right around the corner. It could be the sunny taste of pineapple, or the exotic creaminess of coconut. It could be the pretty calendula and cornflower petals. Then again, it might just be the jellybeans. You heard us right, jellybeans – that’s what gives this tea its irresistibly sweet and fruity kick. So why do jellybeans remind us of spring? Because they make us happy. Why else?

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Have I mentioned how much I hate rooibos? This particular rooibos tea is neither sweet, nor creamy, as the bag suggests.

As well, I had expected more flavors with jellybeans mixed in, but all I could taste was bland terrible rooibos.

I couldn’t even finish my first and only cup, I had to dump it in the sink.

Very disappointing.

Another tea gone!

Something about this one is a bit off for me. It’s probably due to age more than anything. It’s too bad ‘cause I’m sure it was good at one point, but it’s been hanging around too long and has gone weird now.

Bye tea!

I had never previously enjoyed a rooibos, I find the fuzzy feeling it leaves on my tongue after I drink it unsettling. This one is different though, it smells so sweet and delicious and lacks that bizarre feeling. It’s a little creamy, and a lot fruity.

Loved this seasonal tea. I found that the jellybeans add a different kind of flavour to it. I did steep the jellybeans, instead of eating them, and found that it put just enough sugar in the tea and made it good. Though I did find that the bottom of the cup was not the best cause it had all sunk to the bottom and had gotten cold. But I love the coconut and pineapple taste perfect for spring.

Not too bad.. I think I am going to need a little bit more time with this one… it tastes like kool-aid, and is quite good… but I don’t know.. for some reason I was expecting more of it…. it steeps well, and tastes quite good though.

This tastes like drinking jellybeans! While the jellybeans are a bit gimmicky, and few in number, the taste of the tea is still good enough without them to consider stocking up.