Paradise Found

Black Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

Get lost in it

Ever hear about the tea utopia hidden deep in the jungle? Word is, it’s a pretty enchanted place. People say the hibiscus is always in full bloom, the oranges and mangoes are perfectly ripe, and the subtle scent of cornflower and safflower petals hangs in the air. How can you find this earthly paradise? It’s as easy as steeping a cup. One sip of this fruity black and green tea blend will take you right there.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, apple, black tea, green tea, orange peel, safflower, cornflower, candied mango, artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Love this, drink it almost daily. Sooo fruity

Sour/tart finish. Too bitter for me, almost the way grapefruit can be.

Deep cranberry colored.

Glad this was only a sample. Not for me.

When I saw the description of this tea, I didn’t think I’d be crazy about it. I ended up getting a sample with my online order. Much like Midsummer Night’s Dream, this tea wowed me.

To me, this tastes like a more strongly fruity, sour-er version of Pink Flamingo. I dunno, they’re weirdly similar to me given they both arrived in the Spring Collection at the same time. As others have said, this tea announces itself with a strong hit of hibiscus in the mouth and leaves you with a tangy, tart fruit aftertaste. It’s fine, but I prefer the balanced notes of Pink Flamingo.

I found it quite tart, thankfully I only purchased a small sample of each spring tea but it’s drinkable and not bad for a Friday afternoon tea. I imagine it would be good if sweetened a bit (I know others found it sweet, but I like SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET). It got me thinking about the nice warm weekend we’ll be having in Ottawa anyway :)

This tea smelled amazing. Unfortunately, it didn’t taste as good. Something, which I suspect was the hibiscus, gave it this really tart, unpleasant flavour. Also, I feel like I maybe shouldn’t have added milk. I’ll rate it again milk-less.

Very sweet but I liked it. I wouldnt have it too often but this is perfect when you’re craving something sweet. I should try it iced…