Tangerine Dream (organic)

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From DAVIDsTEA

It was all a dream.

We’ve been searching high and low for the perfect tangerine tea, and we finally found The One. A delicately toasty, citrus-laced green tea, it’s everything we hoped for and more. What makes it so special? It could be that the orange peel is dry-toasted for extra sweetness and depth. Or maybe it’s the juicy punch of essential oil of tangerine. All we know is we can’t help but drink it all day…and dream about it all night long.

Ingredients: Organic: green tea, orange peel, lemongrass, stevia. With essential oil of tangerine.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I was really excited to taste this one after the woman who was working there went on about it! The smell was quite nice…very citrusy! Yet, when steeped, it really missed the mark for me in terms of both taste and smell. I really didn’t taste any of the fruit…more of a merky green tea. I’m glad I only got 10g because I wont be trying this one again.

disappointment :(
this one smells phenomenal in the package; so bright and citrusy!
i usually love lemongrass in my citrus teas, but i think there might just be too much in this blend – once steeped it came across very grassy and unpleasant.
i will definitely try this iced soon though, and bump up the rating if that improves the flavour any! i just made a grapefruit simple syrup, so i’ve got high hopes! fingers crossed!

I’m a sucker for anything citrus, so of coure I had to buy a sample of this. It’s quite well blended with the tangerine definately present to a very good level. Not soft but not overwhelming. Overall, a nice tea with a mild profile :)

I was served this as the tea of the day at my local David’s Tea.

This tea was served cold. I liked the mix of green tea and citrus and it was quite sweet on the initial sip. This particular tea was quite bitter on the aftertate. The stevia leaf may be contributing to this undesirable flavour.

Darn. I really had high hopes for this one because DT usually does a good job with citrusy teas (Elf Help, Midsummer Night’s Dream, etc). I am disappointed with this one. I can tell they used a Japanese green tea instead of a chinese tea because of the nutty/grassy taste that comes out…I find it really overpowering. I don’t taste the orange at all…just green tea :(

This is a nice light tea, which came out in the springtime. I found it perfect for then because it was one of the first ones I had iced. Its nice and sweet and fruity.

Another green favourite. Citrussy wonderfulness.

Ok – not my favorite, but decent. From the smell I expected more flavor. I’ve tried with 2 minutes and 3 minutes of steeping without much difference.