Kiwi's Big Adventure

Green Tea
Apple, Flavouring, Green Tea, Lemon Peel, Lemongrass
Grass, Lemon Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by JNakamura

• “I have enough for one more cup of this, which makes me happy because I think it's a _delicious_ kiwi tea! Now the hard part is deciding whether to enjoy it tomorrow and finish it right away or ...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1179 tasting notes
  • “This is still a lovely tea, but I’m reducing my rating as I’ve since tried many teas that I enjoy more than this one. It’s light and fruity, but now I feel it needs a bit more tea leaves versus...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 350 tasting notes
  • “Upped the rating; made this iced. This is so much better as an iced tea over brewing hot. I can taste the kiwi flavor better. Strange! I made a second glass with a couple kiwi ice cubes and that...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes
  • “NEW TEA FRENZY! Can't believe my local DavidsTea had all three out today when I went to restock some Chocolate Cake! Nice surprise :D Dry tea smells deliciously fruity, and although I might not...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Fasten your seatbelt

There’s something about a kiwi fruit that just makes us smile. It could be their cute round shape, or their fuzzy skin, or their bright green colour. But we think the best think about a kiwi is the taste – like a cross between a peach and a melon, only better. So it goes without saying that this kiwi-spiked green tea is a real treat. From the second the aroma hits you, you know you’re in for something special. Sweet, fruity, tart and lively, it’s an adventure you won’t soon forget.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Had this iced with nothing added. I wouldn’t automatically nail the main flavour as kiwi, but it works I suppose. I’m fairly ambivalent about this one – I really wanted to like it, but it seemed a little to mild for me. I don’t think I’ll be making a reapeat of this one.

Iced 3 min, 0 sec
Aimee Popovacki

I feel like the main flavour is kind of appley..

Awesome iced.
I love this tea iced. I got a sample of it from a friend and I really liked it. I haven’t bought anymore- next time ;).

This one is really cooling and subtly fruity! It’s just nice on a hot summer day! If you like this he, you will like bamboozled! That ones great too!

So, small anecdote: I’ve never seen Peewee’s Big Adventure and have no desire to ever see it. So when Kiwi’s Big Adventure was first posted, my mind somehow managed to interpret it as a…. Kiki’s Delivery Service reference.

Disappointingly, I don’t like this tea nearly as much as I like the movie. :/ I had it iced in store today and it was just bland. Bland and bitter. I asked for only a little agave because the smell and description promised it’d be sweet by itself, since usually I like some sweetener in green tea when I have it iced, but it was just awful. Bland, no kiwi flavour, no fruity flavour at ALL, just bitter iced green tea. It may have been how it was brewed, since I got it at the location I haven’t been very happy with recently, but I doubt I’ll be getting a sample of my own to try, honestly.

tigress_al

I am hoping they just brewed this incorrectly, because I am really hoping to love this tea!

Buy the Stars

I hope so too! I’m going to wait a little bit before I try it again (either hot in the store or maybe a small sample to brew at home) because I absolutely adore kiwi fruit—I don’t want this one to let me down!

KIWI’S BIG ADVENTURE! Could there be a better name for tea? I think not!
When the tea is steeped it smells like those Lip Smackers I used to have, the one that was Kiwi obviously. So yummy.
I made this one as an iced tea and it was DELICIOUS!!
You can definitely taste the kiwi. This will be an amazing summer drink. I can picture it now, despite all the cloudy weather. Me, this tea iced, a good book and a beach towel.. YAY!

BLEH! not a fan, Bitter and I had a hard time tasting the kiwi at all.

The only reason I picked up this tea is because my cat’s name is kiwi :p. I didnt like the smell of this the first time I smelled it but the girl who was serving me said that it smells better when it is brewed. I picked up a 50g bag and was not dissapointed. It tastes good warm and I think it could be really good iced.

Within first sip, I could sense melon, peach, apple, and kiwi! There’s a distinct kiwi after-taste that I do not mind at all! Lovely blend for a green tea. I am usually really picky about fruit blends and green tea cause I find that they’re always bland or just not right. I can already tell it’ll be great iced for a hot day.

I didn’t care for this tea at first, but then the lady at David’s tea told me I shouldn’t be pouring boiling water onto green tea because it burns the leaves and therefore gives off the bitter aftertaste. Once I started to let the water cool before pouring, the tea started tasting much better :)

This tea smells amazing like green apples and kiwis.
It also smells like it’ll be deliciously light and fruity for a green tea.

Once brewed it’s ridiculously clear and smells the same just cooked!

Damn I am looking forward to this.

First taste and it’s delightfully light and refreshing.I taste the apple and kiwi and it’s lovely.This is a wonderful light tea…perfect for hot days and hard to get up mornings.

Very nice green tea. You can taste the kiwi but it is subtle which I enjoy. This tea is nice and soft and defiantly something nice to drink when you don’t want to be slammed with flavour.