Kiwi's Big Adventure

Green Tea
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Green Tea, Kiwi, Lemon Peel, Lemongrass
Fruity, Bitter, Lemon, Citrus, Grass, Apple, Lemongrass, Sweet, Tangy, Vegetal, Tart, Tropical, Melon, Lemon Zest
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

Fasten your seatbelt

There’s something about a kiwi fruit that just makes us smile. It could be their cute round shape, or their fuzzy skin, or their bright green colour. But we think the best think about a kiwi is the taste – like a cross between a peach and a melon, only better. So it goes without saying that this kiwi-spiked green tea is a real treat. From the second the aroma hits you, you know you’re in for something special. Sweet, fruity, tart and lively, it’s an adventure you won’t soon forget.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

mmm, this tea smells wonderful. bright and tart, just like kiwis and apples.
and i’m glad to see there’s more ‘tea’ in this blend than previous tea+fruit blends, where the trend seemed to be mostly fruit chunks with a few tea leaves hiding here and there.
anyway
yes! tastes alllmost as good as it smells! so wonderful. light and fruity and flavourful.
another one to stock up on. hoorah!
also, i’m betting it will be delicious iced as well. yay summer!

This one isn’t bad. I don’t know if I’d get it again, but I will definitely enjoy what I have.

omgwtfbgd

Just as a side note, I now have a tin of it. It grew on me.

I stopped by my local DAVIDs and got this one to go iced. It was very refreshing and the kiwi was yummy but it wasn’t my favorite blend. It was a little bitter almost…
I can’t really compare to other green teas that I’ve tried iced because it was the first one that I’ve tried. Probably won’t get it again but it was a nice refreshing drink on a nice sunny afternoon.

I wasn’t overly impressed with this tea at first when I tried it warm, but throw some ice and carbonated water it’s way and I can’t stop drinking it! It’s light and fruity so it makes for a smooth and sweet iced treat, I highly recommend it.

I like this one, you can taste the green tea at first, and then you’re left with a strong kiwi aftertaste

Drinking this tea now. All I can really smell is the green tea in this, with a little hint of fruit (but hardly). The green tea in this is REALLY strong, so if you don’t like green tea you will NOT like this tea.

The flavor is still good, I just wish they would have put more kiwi taste in it. It is called “Kiwi’s Big Adventure”, therefore I would think I would have been hit with both and explosion of kiwi/fruity aroma and taste, but it was lacking for sure. The taste just doesn’t compare to the name it was given.

It has a beautiful green color to it, and looks beautiful in my new clear perfect tea mug (also by DAVIDsTEA), just wish it tasted as good as it looked. I put 2 tsp of honey in a 8-12 oz glass of tea and it still didn’t bring out the fruity flavor…but still not a bad tea.

Overall, not a bad tea, just could have been better. I would definitely drink it again, I just probably would not purchase it again.

Alright, so I’m not a kiwi fan so this might not be a fair assessment of this tea but this was shockingly bad. I got about half the cup down and poured the rest out.

One of the first teas I bought at DT and its just wonderful. It smells great when you open the package and tastes even better once it steeped. Its a great tea and I love it. I think its going in my favorites

Kiwi? What Kiwi? I mean, I get something “fruity” that’s not completely apple (but hello, apple pieces!), but nothing stands up, punches me in the face and says “yo. I’m kiwi, sucka!” So I guess you could say that I personally don’t think the flavour lives up to the name.

I left my steeper in the tea while I was drinking it so the fruity taste got stronger as I drank, but the green tea taste got more and more bitter. Should have taken it out sooner…

I doubt I’ll buy this again. It’s not terrible. It’s not your generic fruity-tasting green tea. But I have other fruity-tasting green teas that I like more, so I just don’t think it’s going to make it back into my tea stash. Too bad, too. I love kiwis…

Another tea that TheLastDodo graciously split with me! Have been dying to try this one FOR FOREVER!
But no one seemed to have it. Kinda get why now that I have it. Don’t really taste any kiwi in it…maybe a little, but it just tastes like a bundle of fruits. Disappointed again. :/ What a shame. Plus, I love the Pee-Wee reference in the name of this tea-a name wasted on a tea that doesn’t live up to it. D:
Sad times.
But thankful I got to try it.
There’s only a couple more DavidsTeas I wanna try, but…I think I’ll just wait to find someone who has them and is willing to swap because I have way too bad of luck with buying from them and either having CS issues with my order, or just not liking most of the teas. xD Oy vey.
This tea isn’t bad, but it’s not something I’d buy. Didn’t live up to it’s name in my book :/ But thanks again for splitting this one, TheLastDodo! you are awesome! :D

Flavors: Fruity