Buddha's Blend

Green White Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Green Tea, Hibiscus Flowers, Jasmine, White Tea
Flowers, Fruity, Peach, Floral, Jasmine, Pear, Vegetal, Medicinal, Green, Hibiscus, Astringent, Almond, Cream, Geranium, Dry Grass, Hay, Orchids, Bitter, Honey, Sweet, Grass, Perfume
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Andrea

From DAVIDsTEA

Heaven can’t wait

We don’t like to brag, but we’re pretty sure we just found the key to achieving nirvana. It’s easier than you might think – you’re actually just a cup away. You start with a fresh, delicate mix of white and green tea. Then you sprinkle in a few jasmine pearls for their sweet, floral perfume. Next, you add the unexpected fruity aroma of some beautiful white hibiscus blossoms. Finally? You sit back, relax and take a sip. Heavenly…

Ingredients: White tea, green tea, jasmine pearls, white hibiscus blossoms, articifial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I normally do not like flavored teas and at first taste the same was true for this tea. After finishing my cup it actually gave me a terrible headache. However, for some reason I decided to give it another chance and I let the water cool a bit more before steeping it and reduced the time by about 30 seconds and was rewarded with a completely new, very enjoyable tea.

While the smell of the leaves is peachy, that doesn’t really make it into the taste which is fine with me. The white hibiscus and Jasmine aren’t overpowering, and add some wonderful notes to the flavor and feel of it. I just wish that there was enough of the blossoms in the mix to be able to have one in the cup every time I scoop some out. It definitely seems to taste better that way.

I got this as an I-just-finished-and-probably-failed-my-first-exam tea, and I’m pretty glad I did. I’m not generally a big white tea drinker, but I’m getting more into it. This has a pretty floral taste, but isn’t too perfumey. However, I am getting an icky aftertaste. Darn it. Also, I think there’s artificial flavouring in this one, which makes me sad. Still, it was nice, and I’m going to be finishing the .6 ounces.

First tea tried of David’s Tea. I really love the aroma of this – peachy! I love fresh peachy and lemony scents, so this attracted me when I first went into the store and asked for help.

Taste wise, it’s very light but not as I was expecting in taste. The scent just throws me off. I don’t know – maybe I’m not an ‘expert’ in tea tasting yet? lol, but I’m steadily developing my sense of taste.

I do drink a lot of green tea, so this was in a sense my first time drinking white tea, not having anything to really compare to.

I’m glad its not just me…this tea really does taste like fuzzy peaches! I was so surprised when I read the ingredients to discover that there are not even any peaches in it! I think it might be the jasmine as I have tried other teas such as Three Wishes Tea which also have jasmine and have a peachy smell and taste. I picked up a 10 g sample yesterday and probably won’t buy anymore but I am glad that I tried it. :)

Purchased a cup of this tea today with agave nectar, very much enjoyed it. I had to come back 30 minutes later and buy a 100g tin after I fell in love with it. Has a very sweet taste but not overwhelming, there is a mild mango like taste which greatly accents the flavor. I found that it tasted much better at home brewed with stevia. I would definitely recommend this tea, a new favorite.

It’s not bad, but it’s not something I’d buy regularly. Very smooth and light, similar to Kiwi’s Big Adventure (which I prefer) in that aspect.

Fantastic aroma!!! Tastes amazing served hot or chilled (with ice and agave nectar)

I really like this tea. I once oversteeped it, however, and it became quite bitter, so now I only let it steep for 5 minutes. The smeel alone is wonderfull and, though there is no peach in the ingredients, I can distinguish it in the smell/taste. I like the hibiscus blossoms in the blend.

Flavors: Flowers, Fruity, Peach

This is…okay. The fact that the tea base is shockingly similar to Elderflower Spritz does turn me off it quite a bit actually, but it is quite a bit better none the less. Very floral, with jasmine and a bit of a moringa vibe. It’s not overpowering though. There’s a nice, subtle peach note towards the end of the sip that’s a bit redeeming. All in all, probably not something I’d try again.

Flavors: Floral, Peach

Iced

This was a sample from my last David’s Tea order. I was surprised at how peachy the dry leaf smelled! I was not expecting the large blossoms in this tea either. A nice touch.

Upon brewing this tea I got a lovely bouquet in addition to the peach and pear notes. I didn’t think I would like the jasmine in this, but I stand corrected! I wonder if this would be just as good iced?

Flavors: Floral, Jasmine, Peach, Pear, Vegetal

carol who

I love this iced. Yum yum. I think I’ll go look in my cabinet and see if I have some….