Buddha's Blend

Green White Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Green Tea, Hibiscus Flowers, Jasmine, White Tea
Floral, Medicinal, Green, Hibiscus, Jasmine, Peach, Astringent, Fruity, Almond, Cream, Geranium, Dry Grass, Flowers, Hay, Orchids, Bitter, Honey, Sweet, Grass, Perfume
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Andrea

From DAVIDsTEA

Heaven can’t wait

We don’t like to brag, but we’re pretty sure we just found the key to achieving nirvana. It’s easier than you might think – you’re actually just a cup away. You start with a fresh, delicate mix of white and green tea. Then you sprinkle in a few jasmine pearls for their sweet, floral perfume. Next, you add the unexpected fruity aroma of some beautiful white hibiscus blossoms. Finally? You sit back, relax and take a sip. Heavenly…

Ingredients: White tea, green tea, jasmine pearls, white hibiscus blossoms, articifial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I normally do not like flavored teas and at first taste the same was true for this tea. After finishing my cup it actually gave me a terrible headache. However, for some reason I decided to give it another chance and I let the water cool a bit more before steeping it and reduced the time by about 30 seconds and was rewarded with a completely new, very enjoyable tea.

While the smell of the leaves is peachy, that doesn’t really make it into the taste which is fine with me. The white hibiscus and Jasmine aren’t overpowering, and add some wonderful notes to the flavor and feel of it. I just wish that there was enough of the blossoms in the mix to be able to have one in the cup every time I scoop some out. It definitely seems to taste better that way.

I got this as an I-just-finished-and-probably-failed-my-first-exam tea, and I’m pretty glad I did. I’m not generally a big white tea drinker, but I’m getting more into it. This has a pretty floral taste, but isn’t too perfumey. However, I am getting an icky aftertaste. Darn it. Also, I think there’s artificial flavouring in this one, which makes me sad. Still, it was nice, and I’m going to be finishing the .6 ounces.

First tea tried of David’s Tea. I really love the aroma of this – peachy! I love fresh peachy and lemony scents, so this attracted me when I first went into the store and asked for help.

Taste wise, it’s very light but not as I was expecting in taste. The scent just throws me off. I don’t know – maybe I’m not an ‘expert’ in tea tasting yet? lol, but I’m steadily developing my sense of taste.

I do drink a lot of green tea, so this was in a sense my first time drinking white tea, not having anything to really compare to.

I’m glad its not just me…this tea really does taste like fuzzy peaches! I was so surprised when I read the ingredients to discover that there are not even any peaches in it! I think it might be the jasmine as I have tried other teas such as Three Wishes Tea which also have jasmine and have a peachy smell and taste. I picked up a 10 g sample yesterday and probably won’t buy anymore but I am glad that I tried it. :)

Purchased a cup of this tea today with agave nectar, very much enjoyed it. I had to come back 30 minutes later and buy a 100g tin after I fell in love with it. Has a very sweet taste but not overwhelming, there is a mild mango like taste which greatly accents the flavor. I found that it tasted much better at home brewed with stevia. I would definitely recommend this tea, a new favorite.

It’s not bad, but it’s not something I’d buy regularly. Very smooth and light, similar to Kiwi’s Big Adventure (which I prefer) in that aspect.

Fantastic aroma!!! Tastes amazing served hot or chilled (with ice and agave nectar)

I didn’t like this tea. The first couple of times I made it, I got distracted and let it oversteep, and it was so awful I couldn’t stomach it. Usually really strong tea doesn’t bother me, as I grew up drinking green tea left in boiling water for hours on end.

Finally, I got the courage to make it again, and I’ve found it drinkable, but nothing special. I don’t know if it’s the hibiscus or what, but there’s slightly medicine-y undertones to it. I guess if you like reeeeeally floral brews you might like it, but it’s not my cup of tea.

Flavors: Floral, Medicinal

so I got this as a free sample from ordering from the David’s Tea site, as soon as I opened it I was amazed by how great it smells, I was hesitant to take this to work with me this morning so I’m having it with dinner, I usually go with something lower on the caffeine scale for after work wind-down but I figured what the heck, normally with something that smells this great I make my husband take a whiff (he kind of hates it), but he just got 2 of his wisdom teeth removed yesterday so I figured I’d take pity on him and leave him be.. anyways, back to the tea.. nice, floral taste to it, got much stronger as it sat/got to the bottom of the cup.. like really strong, almost like chewing on a flower, if I got it as a sample again I wouldn’t hesitate to make it again but I’m not sure this is one I’ll be keeping on hand at all times.

Flavors: Floral

195 °F / 90 °C 2 min, 30 sec 14 OZ / 414 ML

I find pit fruit flavours go well with white teas. Some find they either love it or hate it, my palate LOVES it. Peaches n Cream by Sloane is another good one, but it’s harder to find I think because it’s an Indigo/Chapters exclusive.
This one is a bit more floral than the Sloane one and you can’t over steep it or it gets bitter, so keep an eye on it when brewing!! ;)

Flavors: Floral, Green, Hibiscus, Jasmine, Peach