Buddha's Blend

Green White Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Green Tea, Hibiscus Flowers, Jasmine, White Tea
Floral, Flowers, Jasmine, Sweet, Round , Tannin, Fruity, Milk, Tea, Bitter, Perfume, Soap, Hibiscus, Honey, Astringent, Green, Peach, Smooth, Hay, Vegetal, Grass, Tart, Pear, Medicinal, Almond, Cream, Geranium, Dry Grass, Orchids, Smoke
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Andrea

From DAVIDsTEA

Heaven can’t wait

We don’t like to brag, but we’re pretty sure we just found the key to achieving nirvana. It’s easier than you might think – you’re actually just a cup away. You start with a fresh, delicate mix of white and green tea. Then you sprinkle in a few jasmine pearls for their sweet, floral perfume. Next, you add the unexpected fruity aroma of some beautiful white hibiscus blossoms. Finally? You sit back, relax and take a sip. Heavenly…

Ingredients: White tea, green tea, jasmine pearls, white hibiscus blossoms, articifial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I normally do not like flavored teas and at first taste the same was true for this tea. After finishing my cup it actually gave me a terrible headache. However, for some reason I decided to give it another chance and I let the water cool a bit more before steeping it and reduced the time by about 30 seconds and was rewarded with a completely new, very enjoyable tea.

While the smell of the leaves is peachy, that doesn’t really make it into the taste which is fine with me. The white hibiscus and Jasmine aren’t overpowering, and add some wonderful notes to the flavor and feel of it. I just wish that there was enough of the blossoms in the mix to be able to have one in the cup every time I scoop some out. It definitely seems to taste better that way.

I got this as an I-just-finished-and-probably-failed-my-first-exam tea, and I’m pretty glad I did. I’m not generally a big white tea drinker, but I’m getting more into it. This has a pretty floral taste, but isn’t too perfumey. However, I am getting an icky aftertaste. Darn it. Also, I think there’s artificial flavouring in this one, which makes me sad. Still, it was nice, and I’m going to be finishing the .6 ounces.

First tea tried of David’s Tea. I really love the aroma of this – peachy! I love fresh peachy and lemony scents, so this attracted me when I first went into the store and asked for help.

Taste wise, it’s very light but not as I was expecting in taste. The scent just throws me off. I don’t know – maybe I’m not an ‘expert’ in tea tasting yet? lol, but I’m steadily developing my sense of taste.

I do drink a lot of green tea, so this was in a sense my first time drinking white tea, not having anything to really compare to.

I’m glad its not just me…this tea really does taste like fuzzy peaches! I was so surprised when I read the ingredients to discover that there are not even any peaches in it! I think it might be the jasmine as I have tried other teas such as Three Wishes Tea which also have jasmine and have a peachy smell and taste. I picked up a 10 g sample yesterday and probably won’t buy anymore but I am glad that I tried it. :)

Purchased a cup of this tea today with agave nectar, very much enjoyed it. I had to come back 30 minutes later and buy a 100g tin after I fell in love with it. Has a very sweet taste but not overwhelming, there is a mild mango like taste which greatly accents the flavor. I found that it tasted much better at home brewed with stevia. I would definitely recommend this tea, a new favorite.

It’s not bad, but it’s not something I’d buy regularly. Very smooth and light, similar to Kiwi’s Big Adventure (which I prefer) in that aspect.

Fantastic aroma!!! Tastes amazing served hot or chilled (with ice and agave nectar)

For some reason this smelled like bubblegum to me today. At least in the sachet. The hibiscus flower, maybe?
I really have to say that green/white blends are just not for me. They always turn bitter on my tounge, and are just never what I want them to be.
This is my final sample of this, and I’m glad to see it gone.
Sipdown!

I try to avoid having this tea because it’s such a pain to prepare just right. But unfortunately I got stuck with a little tin of 22g to finish, and not to mention a few samples that were stuck in some of my DT orders. Sooo. I’m trying to slowly sipdown whats left of this tea. It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s more like a love/hate relationship. It very easily oversteeps or burns and then it tastes HORRIBLE. But I’ve figured out that you only need to steep it for 1 minute or even less. Especially if you don’t have a temperature variable kettle.
Anyway, this tea is very floral tasting, and also can taste the jasmine flavours in it. I’m not a huge fan of jasmine, but it’s okay in this tea I guess. It’s drinkable, but I wouldn’t buy it.
Hopefully I can sipdown what’s left of it in my cupboard…

Flavors: Floral, Flowers, Jasmine, Sweet

It’s good but very bitter. Add some sugar to sweeten if need be.

2 tsp