Buddha's Blend

Green White Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Green Tea, Hibiscus Flowers, Jasmine, White Tea
Floral, Medicinal, Green, Hibiscus, Jasmine, Peach, Astringent, Fruity, Almond, Cream, Geranium, Dry Grass, Flowers, Hay, Orchids, Bitter, Honey, Sweet, Grass, Perfume
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Andrea

From DAVIDsTEA

Heaven can’t wait

We don’t like to brag, but we’re pretty sure we just found the key to achieving nirvana. It’s easier than you might think – you’re actually just a cup away. You start with a fresh, delicate mix of white and green tea. Then you sprinkle in a few jasmine pearls for their sweet, floral perfume. Next, you add the unexpected fruity aroma of some beautiful white hibiscus blossoms. Finally? You sit back, relax and take a sip. Heavenly…

Ingredients: White tea, green tea, jasmine pearls, white hibiscus blossoms, articifial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I recently had my first outing to David’s Tea on a recommendation from a friend. I am so glad I ended up going! I had a lot of fun and the person helping me was very knowledgable. I wanted a floral tea with jasmine, and he hooked me right up! I am partial to jasmine and this delivers well! I have been drinking it on and off for a month. In the beginning I really liked the tea but now I find it a bit bitter. No idea what happened! But while enjoying it, it was great if you like the floral teas!

The smell of this tea is amazing. Very peachy and floral, reminds me of the fuzzy peaches candy. It has a very light taste and I wanted to bring out more of the peach flavor so I tried sweetening it with brown sugar crystals – bad idea. It changed the flavor entirely, I definitely like this tea but will probably experiment with different sweeteners or just stick with it plain.

Flavors: Floral, Hibiscus, Jasmine, Peach

I love this!! I just add a lil bit of honey, and I reach nirvana!

Flavors: Hibiscus, Jasmine, Peach

One of my favourites. So absolutely delicious once I found out the perfect steeping parameters (Thank you Shayne!!). If it’s over steeped or steeped in water that is too hot, it gets SUPER bitter but if steeped properly it’s sweet, floral and super flavourful.

This tea is very relaxing and also very confusing. To me, it tastes very definitively of peach with some honey notes. However, neither of these things are listed in the ingredients list. Whatever, I’m still enjoying it although there is a slight astringency at the end of the sip that I’m not crazy about.

Also, I can’t stop watching Hannibal! Thanks a lot Ost and Virgnia. LOL

Flavors: Honey, Peach

Ost

Ah yes!! Hannibal!! The second season will rip out your heart though…brace yourself. You’ll need a lot of comfort tea after that!

I got this as a gift a while ago, and on the bag the suggested steep parameters had been crossed out and “30 seconds” written in by hand. And, looking at the ingredients, I decided to abide by them.
Sipping it, it’s definitely something that could easily be oversteeped. Dry it smells mostly of jasmine and hibiscus (peaches?), and I get manly jasmine and peach when I sip it. I think the hibiscus is what makes the peach in this; I’m glad there doesn’t seem to be very much of it, and I can’t really taste it on its own (didn’t really see any in the bag, and the brew didn’t instantly turn pink, but you can definitely smell it), as I’m still not a huge fan of hibiscus.
This’ the last of this, as well. At thirty seconds it’s not bad (and can be resteeped); I don’t know if I’d buy it myself, though.

Boiling 0 min, 45 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

I’ve never re-steeped this one before, so I tried that today. A little weak but not terrible, 1:30 the first time, 2:00 the second. It was okay, I guess I’d do it again? I wouldn’t try more than two steepings though. I think sugar helped (1 tsp turbinado).

Flavors: Flowers, Fruity, Sweet

Oh my goodness, this is horrid. I wanted to love it – my daughter got me two of the automatically locking tins at DAVIDs with her allowance – and yet, this is repulsive to me. Bitter, fake and… of course, fake strawberry flavoring in it, or something I’m wildly allergic to. Bleh. This is the worst face I’ve made all day for a tea. Just disgusting.

Who was it that asked for a tea that I HATE? Yeah, you’re getting some of this. :)

lmao

Virginia

Hahaha it’s ME! I’ve had this before…Girl it ain’t THAT bad! XD I thought it was ok. This is why I love asking people to send me one sample of something they really dislike, I find it so interesting to compare. Tastes vary so much from one person to the next.

FAILURE! I have never had a white tea go bitter on me … this is so bitter it’s undrinkable! I prepared according to David’s parameters and it failed. I still have two small samples that I can try different parameters but I don’t have high hopes.

I let this one steep for 4 and a half minutes, at a very very low temperature after reading everybody else’s comments. The taste is mostly peach, with a faint floral je-ne-sais-quoi, and an astringency I can relate to green tea. There is a sweetness, a bit like cantaloupe. I wouldn’t say it is bitter, but I can see that it’s probably very easy to get there. I actually liked this one, not enough to say I would buy it (this was a sample), but I won’t procrastinate to finish it.