Fruit Herbal Blend
Fruity, Tropical, Coconut
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

Your happy place

So you want to go somewhere really exotic this summer. A place where the sun is shining and the drinks are plentiful. Where the sands are white, the water is clear and the sky is blue. No problem. Just ice yourself a cup of this herbal blend. Not only does it taste just like a piña colada, it makes you feel as happy as one too. With pineapple, coconut and little sugar hearts, the only thing missing is the paper umbrella. And a bikini.

Ingredients: Apple, pineapple cubes, coconut, rose petals, safflower blossoms, sugar hearts, marigold petals, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Coconut, not vegan

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea is amazing iced. I made sure to hoard as much of it as possible to enjoy for quite some time. It’s light-tasting and refreshing to sip.

Another from my generous swap-package from Nattie :D

I was really curious about this one – it looked so funky in the packet and smelled really fruity. This morning, I didn’t really want anything caffeine-y before I had breakfast, and I usually like fruit juice with bread and cheese, so this seemed like an excellent cold-weather choice (I did a “normal” brew, obv). I probably oversteeped it a little (I reckon I did around 7 or 8 minutes).

It was really fruity! I was actually kinda surprised by how fruity it was. Especially because most fruit teas I’ve tried so far have been berry/hibiscus based, so this was a nice change. I’ve never drank a Pina Colada (I don’t drink alcohol, at all), so I couldn’t comment on whether or not it tasted like one. But everyone else seems to think it does, so I guess it succeeds on that front! :D

People are all talking about cold brewing this, and I probably have enough left in the packet to do a cold brew. Maybe I’ll try that later in the week and see what I think…

Either way, this made for a lovely fruit tea – genuinely intense fruit flavours (I got that “tropical” flavour, which I’m guessing is pineapple and coconut mostly) and a lovely, non-artificial sweetness :D Thanks again, Nattie!

Flavors: Fruity, Tropical

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 300 ML

I often make a travel mug of tea before a shift. Sometimes I get to it wright away, and sometimes it’s busy enough that I can’t take a sip for a few hours. I was over two hours into the shift today before I was able to get to this.

It stood up well to the steep abuse, though, as I’d expect of a fruit tea. If anything, I was expecting it to be a little stronger than it turned out being, but it was good regardless. I seem to be getting apple and pineapple the most, though the coconut also does come through. It’s a little tropic, a little fruity… it could be moreso, but it’s not bad at all, even when left for a while and cooling off!

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp

Love this during the summer – wish they would add it to the permanent collection!

Sipdown of one of two bags of this I have!

Cold brewed and drank with supper last night. In between the T&C TTB teas that I’ve been ferociously consuming lately.

This is an awesome tea. There, I said it. And it comes from Davidstea, imagine.

It’s the perfect cold brewed tea for me. I swear it was in my fridge for like 3 days before I got around to straining it and drinking it. Probably too long but whatever.

It’s very piña colada. It’s fruity, slightly creamy, coconutty…tropical and delicious.

No gross rooibos to give it an after taste, just pure deliciousness.

I have a lot of teas to get through that I’ve designated “cold brew” teas, now that it’s close to summer (not looking outside as I say this because it’s rainy and cold :/)… But I’d buy more of this.

I even think i could get my husband to try it…the anti tea drinker.
Because it’s like juice. A tasty, not super sweet or chemically enhanced juice.
Well it may be artificially flavoured a bit but that’s not noticeable to me.

Yum. Good job, DT.

This, Luscious Watermelon, and Kiwi’s Big Adventure were my first every purchases from DT.

Luscious Watermelon was one of mine too :)

Good for iced tea! Because unlike hot tea, I WANT my cold tea to be full of delicious fruity flavours. This delivers.

Agreed. Now that summer is coming, perhaps I need to find some teas to cold brew.

I’m watching the Eurovision semi finals tonight for a bit of a giggle. Thank you Nattie for this tea.

The raw mix smells like pineapple and coconut which is nice but also a little dry. The blend is very mixed in size. Nice though so far, especially for a DavidsTea fruit blend as they are not usually to my taste.

In the mean time I’m watching the Belarus entry called ‘Cheesecake’ and though the song is awful (sorry Belarus) it’s given me a sweet craving. Now I’m hoping this tea is sweet and fruity.

The long 6 minute steep later and a burnt orange liquid is produced but it has a dusty coconut scent, more unpleasant than it’s raw form. :(
Flavour wise the coconut is heavy and sweet which is actually surprisingly nice compared to it’s scent. The other fruit is more behind the coconut and it’s hard to make it out other than to say generic tropical fruit.

Tastes just like tropical fruit juice that has been warmed up, like you’ve left it in the sun and forgot about it and when you go back to take a sip it’s warm and tangy and you end up throwing it away.

Flavors: Coconut

So thanks to my ridiculous longing, ashleyelizabeth was kind enough to send me a skerrick of this delicious and discontinued blend to try.

I don’t know if trying it has made my longing better or worse…

I hummed and haahed over how to brew this up, knowing that there was only enough for a (decent) single serve. The weather has been getting colder lately but this is the kind of blend that seems to be best served cold… aaaaaaaaaand I’ve just gotten enthralled with cold brewing. Done. Cold brewed, it is.

This ended up sitting for around 24hrs in my fridge, which was an awesome amount of time for a fruit tisane. Yum. Yum. Yum. I wish I had so much more of this in my life. Fruity and sweet and just everything I dreamed it would be.

Iced 8 min or more

It already made one comeback since it’s introduction, maybe they will bring it back again this summer! It was really popular…

Great both hot and cold!

As I sip on an Iced Tropicalia soy latte, I am reminded of the warmth of summer and of time spent with friends and family at the beach. This tea brings me to a happy place! :)

Tropicalia, honestly, it had me the instant I smelled it. This is incredible. It is similar to mango fruit punch but…. welll…. better! It has a larger variety of fruits but the typical pineapple-coconut flavor stands out the most. I think it was made to taste almost like a pina colada. Well I never had a pina colada, but my reliable sources tell me that it does indeed taste like one! Great! A guilt FREE pleasure ;)

Tried this as a tea of the day… Mmmm! I wish I had tried it closer to the start of the summer because this is DELICIOUS iced!