Tropicalia

Fruit Herbal Blend
Coconut
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Cold/warm brewed this (as in, put in cold water from the Brita pitcher but left the cup on the counter for about 24h because my fridge is stuffed full of research asparagus) and it's pretty tasty....” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “I love you so mu-uuuuuuuch, Tropicalia. This is the first tea that has ever just had to be a staple to me. I bought 100g the first time around and have already purchased another 100g so that my tin...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “Yes friends. It is *that* good. If you look at my highly outdated profile description, you'll find Pina Colada as one of my favorite flavours! The smell is spot on. It even smells sweet!...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes
  • “Whoa the new format is super _weird_. I mean, I'm sure I'll adjust but it's just SO MANY changes all at once. Maybe what's bothering me the most is the weird new font? But lots of differences...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1179 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Your happy place

So you want to go somewhere really exotic this summer. A place where the sun is shining and the drinks are plentiful. Where the sands are white, the water is clear and the sky is blue. No problem. Just ice yourself a cup of this herbal blend. Not only does it taste just like a piña colada, it makes you feel as happy as one too. With pineapple, coconut and little sugar hearts, the only thing missing is the paper umbrella. And a bikini.

Ingredients: Apple, pineapple cubes, coconut, rose petals, safflower blossoms, sugar hearts, marigold petals, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Coconut, not vegan

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Great both hot and cold!

As I sip on an Iced Tropicalia soy latte, I am reminded of the warmth of summer and of time spent with friends and family at the beach. This tea brings me to a happy place! :)

Tropicalia, honestly, it had me the instant I smelled it. This is incredible. It is similar to mango fruit punch but…. welll…. better! It has a larger variety of fruits but the typical pineapple-coconut flavor stands out the most. I think it was made to taste almost like a pina colada. Well I never had a pina colada, but my reliable sources tell me that it does indeed taste like one! Great! A guilt FREE pleasure ;)

Tried this as a tea of the day… Mmmm! I wish I had tried it closer to the start of the summer because this is DELICIOUS iced!

love this as an iced tea

I’m happy I tried this one! Though this isn’t 100% pina colada to me, it’s still a really tasty smooth pineapple flavor. The coconut does come through in the creaminess and aftertaste. I only had a little bit of this, but I’m thinking of getting some more and making some popsicles because it tasted great super cold.

Boiling 8 min or more

REALLY irritated about the pre-infused sugar cubes. And who the heck wants hydrogenated oil in their tea. Read the ingredient list on the packet I bought at Davids (after brewing my first cup). What a disapointment!

This. is. SO. good.

I made a pitcher of this iced earlier today (using the flash chill method) and I’ve already guzzled down over half of it. It tastes like a pina colada, straight-up, and I bet that it would make an amazing cocktail base. It is deliciously sweet, fruity, refreshing and creamy! I’ve been drinking mine with plenty of ice and a generous splash of lemon juice to give it a little extra oomph.

It’s a little ray of sunshine in a glass, and it makes me day-dream about summer. ♥

Iced 8 min or more

I can’t say anything bad about this tea;
it’s sweet, pineapply, coconuty, not too artificial
The after taste is smooth and velvety.

But I don’t like it nor crave for it as much as all the raves.
That may be because I don’t like pina colada. Period.
If you are like me and am curious about the tea, I would recommend you to try,
Good, but not my cup of tea.