Fruit Herbal Blend
Fruity, Tropical, Coconut
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

Your happy place

So you want to go somewhere really exotic this summer. A place where the sun is shining and the drinks are plentiful. Where the sands are white, the water is clear and the sky is blue. No problem. Just ice yourself a cup of this herbal blend. Not only does it taste just like a piña colada, it makes you feel as happy as one too. With pineapple, coconut and little sugar hearts, the only thing missing is the paper umbrella. And a bikini.

Ingredients: Apple, pineapple cubes, coconut, rose petals, safflower blossoms, sugar hearts, marigold petals, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Coconut, not vegan

About DAVIDsTEA View company

love this as an iced tea

I’m happy I tried this one! Though this isn’t 100% pina colada to me, it’s still a really tasty smooth pineapple flavor. The coconut does come through in the creaminess and aftertaste. I only had a little bit of this, but I’m thinking of getting some more and making some popsicles because it tasted great super cold.

Boiling 8 min or more

REALLY irritated about the pre-infused sugar cubes. And who the heck wants hydrogenated oil in their tea. Read the ingredient list on the packet I bought at Davids (after brewing my first cup). What a disapointment!

This. is. SO. good.

I made a pitcher of this iced earlier today (using the flash chill method) and I’ve already guzzled down over half of it. It tastes like a pina colada, straight-up, and I bet that it would make an amazing cocktail base. It is deliciously sweet, fruity, refreshing and creamy! I’ve been drinking mine with plenty of ice and a generous splash of lemon juice to give it a little extra oomph.

It’s a little ray of sunshine in a glass, and it makes me day-dream about summer. ♥

Iced 8 min or more

I can’t say anything bad about this tea;
it’s sweet, pineapply, coconuty, not too artificial
The after taste is smooth and velvety.

But I don’t like it nor crave for it as much as all the raves.
That may be because I don’t like pina colada. Period.
If you are like me and am curious about the tea, I would recommend you to try,
Good, but not my cup of tea.

Second tea I’ve tried from David’s and it’s pretty good. I think Kanpe is still a front runner and I just tried a Luscious Watermelon sample and it might just beat Tropicalia.
I drink Tropicalia cold. It has a subtle fruity pineapple taste. It smells so good, I almost just wanted to eat it ;)

This was tasty, but I wish it had been a little lighter on the coconut. I would have liked to taste a bit more of the pineapple. But still a nice, summer tea.

Continuing on my way through the Summer Collection! This time, Tropicalia, iced in the store as usual.

I love coconut. I love pineapple. I… am ambivilant towards this tea.

The coconut was really overpowering in the cup I had, and that’s definitely not a bad thing, though pineapple fans may be disappointed; my issues is, again, the artificialness of the flavour. It tasted exactly like artificial coconut flavouring, like cheap coconut rum. It’s definitely sweet, and definitely fruity, and I think is best iced instead of hot. But not my favourite tea, alas.