Tropicalia

Fruit Herbal Blend
Coconut
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Cold/warm brewed this (as in, put in cold water from the Brita pitcher but left the cup on the counter for about 24h because my fridge is stuffed full of research asparagus) and it's pretty tasty....” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “I love you so mu-uuuuuuuch, Tropicalia. This is the first tea that has ever just had to be a staple to me. I bought 100g the first time around and have already purchased another 100g so that my tin...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “Yes friends. It is *that* good. If you look at my highly outdated profile description, you'll find Pina Colada as one of my favorite flavours! The smell is spot on. It even smells sweet!...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes
  • “Whoa the new format is super _weird_. I mean, I'm sure I'll adjust but it's just SO MANY changes all at once. Maybe what's bothering me the most is the weird new font? But lots of differences...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1177 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Your happy place

So you want to go somewhere really exotic this summer. A place where the sun is shining and the drinks are plentiful. Where the sands are white, the water is clear and the sky is blue. No problem. Just ice yourself a cup of this herbal blend. Not only does it taste just like a piña colada, it makes you feel as happy as one too. With pineapple, coconut and little sugar hearts, the only thing missing is the paper umbrella. And a bikini.

Ingredients: Apple, pineapple cubes, coconut, rose petals, safflower blossoms, sugar hearts, marigold petals, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Coconut, not vegan

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I bought the pitcher pack for a sample. I thought I would love this, as I love pineapple and piña coladas! I’m hit and miss when it comes to coconut. This was a miss. I had it hot and it was alright…I wouldn’t rush out and buy more. When I made it again I tried it iced. I think it made the coconut more pronounced. Dislike. I just got my davids tea order in the mail and this was one of the free samples. I suppose I will give it a second chance. I doubt I will purchase a tin though as the coconut is not so great.

“Dad, my tea tastes like a piña colada!”
“Did you put rum in it?”
“No…”
“Then it doesn’t taste like a piña colada.”

This tea is nice, refreshing an summery. No hibiscus, so not tart aftertaste. Also, the coconut is not overused (I have so many teas with coconut I’m getting a little sick of them, but not this tea). This is my second favorite tea of the summer collection (after Mango fruit punch, of course).

Iced 7 min, 30 sec

THIS IS THE BEST THING. Pineapple coconut awesomeness, and tastes just like a pina colada. Perfect for summer.

Currently having it hot. Maybe it’s all the sugaryness and particles and stuff in it and because I steeped it forever, but it’s very smooth when you drink it and feels like drinking velvet.

It is really good. One of Davidtea’s best.
Really good when steeped with half hot milk half hot water.
Or really good iced with milk.

I normally don’t like coconut, but this tasted like pineapple juice and adding some raspberry agave nectar when it’s iced made it even better!

Wow, this is great! Pineapple & coconut mixed together beautifully. I love this with a bit of cream, hot or iced it’s great both ways! It smells very strong, the flavor isn’t as powerful as the smell but that’s alright. It’s still delicious. My first attempt at iced tea & I think it turned out pretty nice. Will buy again in large quantities.

I originally got swamp water, strawberry shortcake and Luscious watermelon to try from the summer tea collection. They were okay, nothing special. One day I went in to get my dollar iced tea and the women suggested tropicalia but she was out. Next day I went another location to get my dollar iced tea and they had it so I got a sample size to try. Boy is it good! At first I thought piña colada tea sounds gross, but it taste really wonderful iced! The flavor can be a but mild but you get the pineapple and coconut taste. I went back a few times to get 100g but they have been sold out for a week or so. Finally got 100g yesterday. This tea is heavy with all the fruit pieces so 100g gets you about half a “perfect tin”. I probably won’t be restocking just because it’s heavy and an expensive tea. I would say everyone should try it once! I get more pineapple than coconut taste when I brew it. The left over fruit bits are really good I always eat it :)

I don’t normally go willingly for Piña Colada flavored teas, but this one was worth the leap of faith.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

A sweet, fruity tea that’s whispering sweetly of soft sands and wind tossed waves in a warm climate with sun shining down on you. I made this today as an ice tea that I let steep whilst it cooled, so it was a very strong flavour before mixing it in with more water and ice to drink all day while I was cleaning my house.

It tastes like a pina colda and has that lovely pineapple coconut flavour that I love for the summer. I am working through trying all the new summer teas from Davids Tea, but I’m glad this was the first one I made!

Iced 8 min or more