Blueberry Jam (organic)

Black Fruit Blend
Cornflower Petals, Dried Blueberries, Elderberry, Natural Flavours, Organic Black Tea, Organic Flavours, Stevia Leaf
Berries, Blueberry, Jam, Sweet
Low
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by raindove89

• “ I brewed this up in my timolino for work today. It's definitely a very fresh and almost watery take on blueberry, although I think my steeping parameters allow for the juiciness of the blueberries...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 451 tasting notes
  • “I think I might cry. I've been having a really, really bad month. Anyway, last night at around midnight my laptop sort of just froze while I was in the middle of browsing Steepster and doing a...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1932 tasting notes
  • “Nom nom nom. Finally a second cup of this one. It's not quite as blueberry-y as I remember, but I think a) there was more black tea in this cup and b) I may have raised my expectations for it....” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2245 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown!! So my birthday weekend is drawing to a close and my sister and friend left a couple hours ago. It was hard to see them go so I decided I would curl up in bed with a tasty cup of tea and...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1917 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

We’re jammin’

Blueberries might just be the greatest fruit around – after all, they’re the star ingredient of North America’s favourite muffin. And hundreds of years before moms were making them into jams, jellies and cakes, blueberries were called “star berries” and revered for their healing powers. Another little known fact about blueberries is that they make for one great cup of tea – when you blend them with black tea, elderberries, cornflowers and stevia, it’s the perfect companion to your morning toast.

Ingredients: Organic: Fair Trade Certified black tea from Sri Lanka, blueberries, elderberries, pink cornflower petals, stevia. With organic and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

While shopping at David’s Tea I got this in a to go cup.. As soon as I was done I went back and bought it! So yummy! Lots of blueberry flavor, smells amazing. It can be sweetened or left on its own, I can drink it either depending on my mood. Definitely recommended!

This isn’t one of my go-to favorites, but i do enjoy it every once and a while. When you first smell the tea in the bag, I get more black tea than blueberry. As it steeps, it becomes this murky black liquid that isn’t exactly appetizing, but i it tastes much better as the cup goes on. I add a teaspoon of sugar and thats all i need, and i strangely enjoy it lukewarm. This is a good tea for anyone who likes more fruit flavor, because thats really all it is.

Very good. I got this in my advent calendar … I will be picking up more soon!

I can’t even talk about this tea without craving it. It tastes delicious and is a very distinct color, which I like. It’s really good hot and I haven’t tried it cold. Be right back, I’m going to make a pot.

I’ve changed my mind. Made this with a splash of cream and a dash of honey. This is now on my must buy list.

Blueberry Jam was the December 3 pick in the DavidsTea advent calendar. When I initially opened the tea, it wasn’t blueberry that I smelled but instead more of general fruitiness. This tea has a LOT of dried berries in it. In fact, it felt like more berries than actual tea.

When steeped, it had a fairly strong blueberry scent, but the blueberry flavor itself felt a bit week even though it was a strong infusion with a ton of the dried berries in it, which was disappointing. I think I was expecting an even stronger berry flavor than what I got based on the contents of the tin, but it did remind me of blueberry muffins.

This tea does have stevia, but it added a very subtle sweetness that wasn’t overpowering. I think I might save the rest of this for some iced tea — I feel like it would do better iced than hot.

This was a tea that hooked me good for about two weeks, and then I weaned off of it. I can’t remember why. I love the sweet tanginess of the blueberries, and I love that this tea is organic. I’ve accidentally over-steeped it a couple times though, it gets bitter quite fast. (As it is black tea.) I stick to a solid 5.5 minutes and I find it tastes lovely, any more than that… I don’t know if it will taste as lovely…

I received an 8.8g sample tin of the organic Blueberry Jam tea in the Sweet Indulgence sampler pack this week. When I first received my order, this was not one of the teas I had been excited to try; however, after having two hot cups of it this afternoon, I can now say that this may be my favorite tea to date. I was surprised by the tea’s true blueberry smell and taste, which were almost identical to a blueberry sauce my mother’s been making me since I was a child.

This tea left me with a slight aftertaste of sweetness and fresh blueberries, which made me want another cup immediately, and after reading various reviews of this tea, I’m excited to try it again tomorrow with a drop or two of milk or over ice.

This is a black tea with real dried blueberries in it! How awesome is that?

The smell of the dried tea smell exactly like blueberry jam. the creators of this tea certainly hit the nail on the head with this one.

This tea kind of reminds me of mass produced (by many companies) blueberry tea. However, this one is slightly more fruity. The blueberry taste is more prominent and it tastes more like REAL blueberries and not that artificial flavor that our society as identified with the blueberry fruit.

New to looseleaf tea. Blueberry Jam was one of the first types I purchased. I do enjoy it, especially at night…stops me from consuming fattening sweets!
I purchased 100 gr. on Sept. 15, and in less than a week noticed some of my berries are going white. I purchased another 100 gr. for my mother on Sept. 18 and hers is going even more white than mine!
Has anyone else had this problem…should we be concerned? Both are in David’s tea cans, my mothers in a dry pantry, mine in a cupboard over a small bar sink. I hope the tea is still okay to drink because DavidsTea is over an hour away! A two hour trip to return tea would not make me very happy!