Blueberry Jam (organic)

Black Fruit Blend
Cornflower Petals, Dried Blueberries, Elderberry, Natural Flavours, Organic Black Tea, Organic Flavours, Stevia Leaf
Blueberry, Fruity, Jam, Sweet, Pastries, Bitter, Berry, Earth, Honey, Smooth, Artificial, Candy, Burnt Sugar, Berries
Low
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by raindove

From DAVIDsTEA

We’re jammin’

Blueberries might just be the greatest fruit around – after all, they’re the star ingredient of North America’s favourite muffin. And hundreds of years before moms were making them into jams, jellies and cakes, blueberries were called “star berries” and revered for their healing powers. Another little known fact about blueberries is that they make for one great cup of tea – when you blend them with black tea, elderberries, cornflowers and stevia, it’s the perfect companion to your morning toast.

Ingredients: Organic: Fair Trade Certified black tea from Sri Lanka, blueberries, elderberries, pink cornflower petals, stevia. With organic and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I love, love, love this tea. It is one of my all time favourites. It is a black tea with a hint of blueberry. I love to drink it in the morning because the fruitiness is not too forward. There is also a hint of burnt sugar.
When you open the tin it is a beautiful tea. It is full of dried blueberries. It absolutely reminds me of wild blueberry season in Ontario.

Flavors: Blueberry, Burnt Sugar, Jam

So delicious, this is like a healthy! blueberry dessert in a cup. Adding a bit of milk makes it super rich and creamy. Also, this has got to be my favourite iced tea at the moment. With a bit of rock sugar = tastes like heaven!! Perfect score for me, because there is absolutely nothing wrong with this lovely tea!

I was craving this tea tonight so made a mug full, added some agave nectar and milk and threw in a hand full of fresh blueberries. So satisfying and delicious. I really do love this tea! Raising my rating!

This came as a sample from Marzipan. I’m thinking she has good taste in teas! Second sample from her and both were yummy! This taste like a blueberry muffin in liquid form! I’m digging it! But it’s wanting to make me get up and bake!! It’s breakfast in a cup! It has a nice rich blueberry taste. It’s not overpowering or weak. I don’t think it’s one I would search out to buy but if I needed to add a little something to an order for a discount- I’d throw this one in! Added bonus it’s Organic! I’m enjoying just holding the cup and breathing in blueberries! Yum! No bitterness. Exactly what you would think a blueberry tea would taste like. (Without an artificial aftertaste – this is the first David’s tea I’ve tasted. Sometimes with Teavana I get an artificial aftertaste)

Flavors: Blueberry

Pass the Stash TTB #8

I have’t been getting through the box as fast as I’d hoped. Stupid life. But I’m really glad I grabbed this tea just now because it is amazing. A bit of sugar and it’s liquid blueberry jam in my mouth. And we all know my love affair with blueberries. So good.

Definitely staying with me.

Flavors: Blueberry

Blueberries and tea. This is a good tea but i always get some other weird flavor that makes me think I’m drinking cardboard. Its me, not you. Its probably just the cornflower or something…

This tea was very mild. I don’t like black teas most of the time and this one wasn’t quite as bad but wasn’t all that good. I didn’t taste much blueberry and wish a jam I expected a sweetness to it. I tried it as a latte and plain tea it was similar both ways with my enjoyment of it. Bottom line this tea is okay.

Tea & Cards TTB

Not bad! Not nearly the level of 52Teas Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish… but I liked it. I guess I have a thing for blueberry black teas. I’ve liked all the ones I’ve tried so far.

Sipdown! (152)

So the stevia taste in this bothered me plain, but I did find a way that I really enjoy it. I brewed it with a little bit less water and then added some sugar and vanilla soymilk. Tastes like a blueberry muffin, yum! Still on the hunt for the perfect blueberry tea… :P

TeaBrat

I wanted to like this more myself. The stevia is troublesome!

Cameron B.

I find that I don’t like any kind of powdered sweetener, they always taste weird to me… :P

boychik

same here. i’d rather have condensed milk, maple syrup, or just plain sugar

mj

Blueberry fields by Tea Source is quite nice. I liked it a lot and I’m not a huge blueberry fan.

Cameron B.

Thanks mj, I’ll put that one on my wishlist. :)

Cameron B.

That one’s actually already on my wishlist, yyz. I haven’t tried it because they only sell it in 75g+ sizes. :(

yyz

They have smaller amounts in their gift packs. http://www.teabrewery.com/collections/gift-packs
I actually got mine at home sense ( one of the Canadian TJMaxx subsidiaries) mines been open for a while but I’d be happy to send you some.

Cameron B.

yyz, I’ll totally keep that offer in mind. I don’t want to take in any more tea right now, but maybe once I get my cupboard down a bit. :)

yyz

I totally understand!

If I am being honest, I have never had blueberry jam. Blueberry muffins and other things like that, but never jam. Normally I reach for almost anything else first – raspberry, blackberry, snozzberry, you name it.

Prior to our trip to Chicago I looked through the highly rated David’s blends, and this one had a great rating, so I had decided ahead of time to pick some up in the store. I have been ignoring it for a few weeks, but today I decided I wanted something other than another straight black, so I pulled this out.

I was amazed at the amount of fruit in this! It was almost like an herbal, huge honking blueberries, little baby elderberries, pretty flower thingies. But with black tea! I also think this is my first tea that has stevia in it, not that I can really tell. It’s the first one that listed it on the ingredients anyway.

I like it. I made some for my daughter too and I feel like she will like it as well. It’s a teeny bit astringent on the back end, but that could have something to do with the recommended 5 minute steep time. I’m glad I didn’t go with their top of the range 7.

Cameron B.

Sounds yummy! I want to grab Mango Fruit Punch and I really want to try Cherry Snowcone, so I may have to make a David’s order soon and grab some of this. :D

christeana1

I LOVE anything blueberry! Reminds me of Maine…my favorite place in the world:)