Blueberry Jam (organic)

Black Fruit Blend
Cornflower Petals, Dried Blueberries, Elderberry, Natural Flavours, Organic Black Tea, Organic Flavours, Stevia Leaf
Blueberry, Fruity, Jam, Sweet, Pastries, Bitter, Berry, Earth, Honey, Smooth, Artificial, Candy, Burnt Sugar, Berries
Low
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by raindove

From DAVIDsTEA

We’re jammin’

Blueberries might just be the greatest fruit around – after all, they’re the star ingredient of North America’s favourite muffin. And hundreds of years before moms were making them into jams, jellies and cakes, blueberries were called “star berries” and revered for their healing powers. Another little known fact about blueberries is that they make for one great cup of tea – when you blend them with black tea, elderberries, cornflowers and stevia, it’s the perfect companion to your morning toast.

Ingredients: Organic: Fair Trade Certified black tea from Sri Lanka, blueberries, elderberries, pink cornflower petals, stevia. With organic and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Now HERE is a tea I can drink all day long without getting the least bit tired of it. Or at least that’s how I feel right now as I drink my first ever cup. I’m so glad that I discovered Steepster in recent weeks and have started reading reviews before committing to 100g+ of a tea just because it smells nice. I probably would have passed this one up for Cool Cactus, had I not read the reviews and been pointed in the opposite direction.

I’ve always considered myself a green tea kind of gal, but recently I’ve been developing a love affair with flavoured black teas and straight oolongs. Lately I’ve found myself in need of some soothing comfort, rather than the invigorating crispness all my favourite green teas provide. It kind of makes me wonder if my preferences will switch back once summer makes an appearance again. Either way, I’ve enjoyed refining my tastes (not to mention making new discoveries) while working to decrease my absurdly large tea collection.

I’m glad I decided to buy a small sample of this. I came home with 25g , but will be buying more the next time I stop by the store. The base tea is soothing and in no way bitter. I also find that the berries add just enough sweetness to hold my interest without seeming too candy-like to drink in the morning. I don’t usually add anything to my tea, but I feel that this one is particularly well-balanced on its own. This is definitely my kind of blend.

Flavors: Berry, Blueberry, Earth, Fruity, Honey, Smooth, Sweet

3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Admittedly I’m brand new to loose leaf teas, and Blueberry a jam was one of the first I picked up. The initial smell blew me away – sweet and tart, like blueberry cobbler. But it was almost overpowering right out of the tin. Brewed up I enjoyed it, but it didn’t love it (though it was better once it cooled a little). This is one I’d purchase again in small amounts. Good for a treat.

Flavors: Artificial, Berry, Blueberry, Candy

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Meh. There is something in this blend that I really don’t like. Now that I’m looking at the ingredients, I think it’s probably stevia. Really, can’t people let us sweeten things on our own, if we so choose? I find stevia to have a really wretched aftertaste. I also didn’t think the blueberry taste was prominent enough overtop of the other ingredients. Anyway, super bummed, because I love blueberry, and one of my friends said this was hands down her favourite tea, so I was excited to try it. I think I’ll have to try it with another tea…or something…

I love, love, love this tea. It is one of my all time favourites. It is a black tea with a hint of blueberry. I love to drink it in the morning because the fruitiness is not too forward. There is also a hint of burnt sugar.
When you open the tin it is a beautiful tea. It is full of dried blueberries. It absolutely reminds me of wild blueberry season in Ontario.

Flavors: Blueberry, Burnt Sugar, Jam

So delicious, this is like a healthy! blueberry dessert in a cup. Adding a bit of milk makes it super rich and creamy. Also, this has got to be my favourite iced tea at the moment. With a bit of rock sugar = tastes like heaven!! Perfect score for me, because there is absolutely nothing wrong with this lovely tea!

I was craving this tea tonight so made a mug full, added some agave nectar and milk and threw in a hand full of fresh blueberries. So satisfying and delicious. I really do love this tea! Raising my rating!

This came as a sample from Marzipan. I’m thinking she has good taste in teas! Second sample from her and both were yummy! This taste like a blueberry muffin in liquid form! I’m digging it! But it’s wanting to make me get up and bake!! It’s breakfast in a cup! It has a nice rich blueberry taste. It’s not overpowering or weak. I don’t think it’s one I would search out to buy but if I needed to add a little something to an order for a discount- I’d throw this one in! Added bonus it’s Organic! I’m enjoying just holding the cup and breathing in blueberries! Yum! No bitterness. Exactly what you would think a blueberry tea would taste like. (Without an artificial aftertaste – this is the first David’s tea I’ve tasted. Sometimes with Teavana I get an artificial aftertaste)

Flavors: Blueberry

Pass the Stash TTB #8

I have’t been getting through the box as fast as I’d hoped. Stupid life. But I’m really glad I grabbed this tea just now because it is amazing. A bit of sugar and it’s liquid blueberry jam in my mouth. And we all know my love affair with blueberries. So good.

Definitely staying with me.

Flavors: Blueberry

Blueberries and tea. This is a good tea but i always get some other weird flavor that makes me think I’m drinking cardboard. Its me, not you. Its probably just the cornflower or something…

This tea was very mild. I don’t like black teas most of the time and this one wasn’t quite as bad but wasn’t all that good. I didn’t taste much blueberry and wish a jam I expected a sweetness to it. I tried it as a latte and plain tea it was similar both ways with my enjoyment of it. Bottom line this tea is okay.