Blueberry Jam (organic)

Black Fruit Blend
Cornflower Petals, Dried Blueberries, Elderberry, Natural Flavours, Organic Black Tea, Organic Flavours, Stevia Leaf
Blueberry, Burnt Sugar, Jam, Berries, Sweet
Low
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by raindove89

• “ I brewed this up in my timolino for work today. It's definitely a very fresh and almost watery take on blueberry, although I think my steeping parameters allow for the juiciness of the blueberries...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 451 tasting notes
  • “I think I might cry. I've been having a really, really bad month. Anyway, last night at around midnight my laptop sort of just froze while I was in the middle of browsing Steepster and doing a...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2265 tasting notes
  • “Nom nom nom. Finally a second cup of this one. It's not quite as blueberry-y as I remember, but I think a) there was more black tea in this cup and b) I may have raised my expectations for it....” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2606 tasting notes
  • “Got this as an eggnog latte and yet again it did not disappoint. It was like a blueberry custard, both creamy and fruity and so tasty. I am starting to think I prefer the fruity flavored eggnog...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2068 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

We’re jammin’

Blueberries might just be the greatest fruit around – after all, they’re the star ingredient of North America’s favourite muffin. And hundreds of years before moms were making them into jams, jellies and cakes, blueberries were called “star berries” and revered for their healing powers. Another little known fact about blueberries is that they make for one great cup of tea – when you blend them with black tea, elderberries, cornflowers and stevia, it’s the perfect companion to your morning toast.

Ingredients: Organic: Fair Trade Certified black tea from Sri Lanka, blueberries, elderberries, pink cornflower petals, stevia. With organic and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is the first blueberry tea I have tried that actually taste like real blueberries. I think is creamy and blueberr’y :) I tried with and without milk and I think I prefer it with milk actually.

I’ve been doing a lot of iced tea lately, and I had actually made a pot of this last night to be hot. Buuuuut then I realized how super tired I was and looked at the clock and thought “wow, I should really be getting to bed.” So I ended up just sticking my little ceramic pot in the fridge and had this tea today! While it was a good iced tea, I think I prefer this one hot actually. Still yummy though.

if i remember correctly this tea started a second swap between me and jump62359 almost right after the first one.
i think many of us get into the cycle of thinking we owe the other swapper because they were so generous and thoughtful. thing is, this will NEVER END! cuz apparently tea lovers tend to be a very thoughtful and sensitive group. and tea is patient and delicate and has many moods.
so no surprise there :)

this tea is definitely better than i even expected it to be. which is saying a lot cuz i like davidstea but i tend to have low expectations for them most of the time. so i would have been very happy with ‘nice’. but this tea is good good :)
i’ll probably throw a bag in with my next order.

i wanna get the new spring collection, all those teas sound good! but i’m secretly hoping they are gonna make the latte mug in other colors? (fingers crossed).
i have 2 of the latte mugs already, one for home one for work. it’s a great mug for me. and i never even drink lattes. haha

keychange

You are so so right about the cycle of swapping! I feel as though I owe so many of you kind people for all the tea I’ve gotten!

OMGsrsly

This is why I have a bunch of surprise!parcels slowly being built at home. :)

jump62359

Ahh I’m so happy you liked this tea! I was a bit hesitant myself, but then I tried it and LOVED it.
I want to get a pack of this when I visit DAVIDs in a couple weeks, but I want to try all their other teas! I’m so tempted, but luckily I’ll have my cousin there with me to hold me back :)

((This also means you might get a package sent to you within the next month or so))

Omg!!!! Love the smell of it an love the taste sooo yummy. :) sry can’t get the the steep timer to move rite was 7mins steep time an 205 temp

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp

I never found the idea of “blueberry jam” tea appealing, that is until I tried it. Blueberry Jam is a fine grain tea, and turns the water purple. There is a good balance between black tea/blueberries and overall its a lovely way to start a morning off. I enjoy my cup with milk, however only a small amount is necessary. Too much milk and you lose the delicate taste that the blueberries give.

I just absolutely can’t get enough of this tea! Picked it up my first time at DAVIDs TEA because it just smelt so good. And did it ever taste so good! I love the blueberry taste! And if you add a little bit of milk and a little bit of sugar, it tastes like blueberries and cream! I really recommend this tea to any blueberry fan!

While shopping at David’s Tea I got this in a to go cup.. As soon as I was done I went back and bought it! So yummy! Lots of blueberry flavor, smells amazing. It can be sweetened or left on its own, I can drink it either depending on my mood. Definitely recommended!

This isn’t one of my go-to favorites, but i do enjoy it every once and a while. When you first smell the tea in the bag, I get more black tea than blueberry. As it steeps, it becomes this murky black liquid that isn’t exactly appetizing, but i it tastes much better as the cup goes on. I add a teaspoon of sugar and thats all i need, and i strangely enjoy it lukewarm. This is a good tea for anyone who likes more fruit flavor, because thats really all it is.

Very good. I got this in my advent calendar … I will be picking up more soon!

I can’t even talk about this tea without craving it. It tastes delicious and is a very distinct color, which I like. It’s really good hot and I haven’t tried it cold. Be right back, I’m going to make a pot.