Blueberry Jam (organic)

Black Fruit Blend
Cornflower Petals, Dried Blueberries, Elderberry, Natural Flavours, Organic Black Tea, Organic Flavours, Stevia Leaf
Berries, Jam
Low
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by raindove89

• “ I brewed this up in my timolino for work today. It's definitely a very fresh and almost watery take on blueberry, although I think my steeping parameters allow for the juiciness of the blueberries...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 450 tasting notes
  • “I think I might cry. I've been having a really, really bad month. Anyway, last night at around midnight my laptop sort of just froze while I was in the middle of browsing Steepster and doing a...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1658 tasting notes
  • “Nom nom nom. Finally a second cup of this one. It's not quite as blueberry-y as I remember, but I think a) there was more black tea in this cup and b) I may have raised my expectations for it....” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2225 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown!! So my birthday weekend is drawing to a close and my sister and friend left a couple hours ago. It was hard to see them go so I decided I would curl up in bed with a tasty cup of tea and...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1812 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

We’re jammin’

Blueberries might just be the greatest fruit around – after all, they’re the star ingredient of North America’s favourite muffin. And hundreds of years before moms were making them into jams, jellies and cakes, blueberries were called “star berries” and revered for their healing powers. Another little known fact about blueberries is that they make for one great cup of tea – when you blend them with black tea, elderberries, cornflowers and stevia, it’s the perfect companion to your morning toast.

Ingredients: Organic: Fair Trade Certified black tea from Sri Lanka, blueberries, elderberries, pink cornflower petals, stevia. With organic and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

When iced with a touch of agave, it makes for a perfect light summer drink!

I enjoy having this tea on occasion. I’m not a big blueberry fan but the taste isn’t too overpowering.

I’ve hard it as an iced latte which I really enjoyed. It even turned the milk blue!! :)

Boiling

This was my first time trying this tea while sitting down to write a paper. Not my favourite from David’s Tea but I would definitely buy it again, tastes just like blueberry jam!

Mmmmmmm so goooood!

Although, to be honest, I think I like my black teas with a little sugar and milk. I’ve just grown up drinking tea like that (Orange Pekoe).

I never used to be a tea drinker much, but would always make tea for my parents. When I started drinking tea, I used to add at least 2 tsp of sugar and would be satisfied with that.

But this, this is sooooo delicious. I even shared with a cousin of mine, and we finished up the sample bag that I had picked up. Tempted to try this out in a baked item!

My current obsession. Honestly, smells like Bacardi Dragon Berry liquor! I love this tea. Great without milk/sugar or anything added at all. Perfect on its own.

Love it!

Oh, it’s good. It tastes more like synthetic blueberry than the real deal, but in my opinion, that’s a great thing. It’s so tasty, and sweet. It smells like blueberry muffins. I was so tempted to eat this tea that I actually picked out the blueberries afterwards: not the healthiest of moves.

If you like the blueberry taste found in muffins, cookies, etc. then you’re gonna love this tea.

Loving this one, especially iced.

The black tea is too strong for me. Both times at the store and at home when I brewed it, it was a bit bitter. I can taste the blueberries, but the black tea over powers it. Adding agave helped bring out more of the blueberries, adding soy milk was good too. I wish it was more blueberry, and less black tea-y.

I normally don’t care for blueberries in my (hot) teas, but this is rather nice when it’s iced!