Brazillionaire

Black Fruit Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Black Tea Leaves, Brazil Nuts, Coconut, Golden Raisins, Natural Flavours
Coconut, Nutty, Smooth, Raisins, Salty, Sweet, Nuts, Caramel, Creamy, Cream
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by hapatite

• “This was not as good today, but I can't really fault the tea. It was really just me having a very lame tea day. I was so busy at work, that I only managed to have two cups of tea. This one, I...” Read full tasting note
    Tealizzy 672 tasting notes
  • “I think I miiiight have had too much caffeine tonight. Feeling a bit jittery... whoops. Anyways, this is the last tea of the evening unless I re-steep something, and it's also a sipdown!...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2661 tasting notes
  • “Had a group interview for LUSH today - I have been looking forward to it all week. Frick. This job I have now.. well.. it is NOT what I thought it would be. It's just that I thought it would be...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 512 tasting notes
  • “While my family came to visit from Canada, they all brought DAVIDsTea goodies (in 20g sizes) for me to sample, after hearing too much of my rantings of missing having a DT store. Interestingly, I...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1086 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Get rich quick

Have you heard tales of the wealthy Brazilian eccentric? According to local stories, he was completely obsessed with Brazil nuts, the source of his fortune. He insisted on having them in every meal – even his afternoon tea! Was it needless decadence, or a stroke of genius? You’ll have to taste it yourself to decide. This fabulously opulent blend combines black tea with whole Brazil nuts, raisins and coconut. Trust us – it tastes like a million bucks.

Ingredients: Black tea, Brazil nuts, golden raisins, coconut, natural and artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Time to get rid of all these old samples! Here’s another one that is God only knows how old. Speaking of which, has anyone seen that BBC music video of “God Only Knows” that’s floating around Facebook? I really like it! Here’s the link in case you missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqLTe8h0-jo

This one already smells better than the last DAVIDsTEA sample I tried (Ceylon Star). However, I’m still getting a lot of fake artificial coconut flavoring in this that I really don’t like. I can’t even taste anything else in here. No cream, no caramel, no nuts. There are raisins in here?! Nope, none of that either. You know what it does have? That lovely bit of scum floating on the surface. At least the aftertaste isn’t as potently disgusting as Ceylon Star. In summary, I’m afraid this one is another bust. Boo!

Fjellrev

Thanks for the share! I haven’t seen the video until now. I’m glad they also have a link to identify everyone on the video because wow, so many young people I don’t know.

As for the tea, I find this one is only decent when it’s super fresh, otherwise the nuts and coconut go rancid and these weird undertones start to come out.

Indigobloom

best commercial I’ve seen in awhile

CHAroma

I didn’t recognize half those people either, even after reading their names, LOL! But I really like it anyway. I think it’s very well made.

And yes, I learned the hard way with this tea that coconut does not keep well over time. Live and learn!

This is in my top three favorite teas I’ve tried so far from David’s Tea! I love Brazil nuts, but I’ve never seen them used in a tea before. This blend is lovely…smooth and creamy with a fantastic rich, nutty flavor. Thank you to VariaTEA for sending along a sample! I suspect I’ll be re-purchasing this one soon.

Flavors: Coconut, Nuts, Smooth

VariaTEA

What’s the other two in your top three?!?

Inkling

Chocolate Rocket and Salted Caramel. :) I do love a good dessert tea! Wishing I lived close to a David’s so I could try one of those eggnog lattes you keep talking about…they sound amazing!

I am still loving this tea!

The problem is I am already running out because I’m drinking it so much. I think I’m drinking it just to be able to eat the brazil nuts after steeping. They are mostly full or half size nuts.Brazil nuts are my favorite nut. I’m pretending that there are no calories in the nuts because it’s a tea. I’ve been resteeping 2x’s . (It is always interesting to see what autocorrect does with resteeping: resetting, stepping, etc.) NayLynn sent me some tea with a sample of Brazillionaire . Yea! I am a lucky girl!

Another sample sipdown. This one is just ok. The nuttiness is nice, but overall I don’t find it very interesting.

Another DavidsTea sample. Hmm, I was not a fan of the dry leaf smell, it smelled like cat pee. I chalked it up to the brazil nuts and steeped it anyway. It’s okay, I can definitely drink the cup, but I probably won’t ever buy any.

Flavors: Nutty

Tabby

Cat pee? D:

This is definitely a nut a tea. I take a sip and I get the earthy sweetness instantly. Unfortunately the coconut isn’t rich, creamy, and tropical in this cup. Instead it is giving the tea a sort of oily slickness (though not as bad as many other teas I have tried). Also, at times the flavors come together in a sort of earthy muddiness that is not the greatest taste. All in all, I am happy I tried this but I won’t be getting this again.

NofarS

Have you given Palais des Thes Coconut (Noix de Coco) a try? It is a pretty great coconut tea.

VariaTEA

I have never tried that one but I will keep it in mind. I have only tried a couple palais des thes but I recall them being nice.

Hannah F.

You want White White Cocoa and Geisha Getaway from T2.

Amariel

I go from liking this to disliking it, then to wanting it again, and the cycle repeats.

VariaTEA

Well you are welcome to the rest of my small sample if you like

Amariel

Are you offering me or someone else the small sample?

You, Amariel :)

This is a really heavy blend, what with the huge chunks of nuts in it, but I adore the taste. I don’t get a lot of either raisin or coconut, but I do get a rich, nutty note on a smooth black base. This is a new try for me and I am glad I gave it a shot!

I received a sample of this tea from TeaTiff. Thank you so much!!
The smell of this in my mug is so great…really round and nutty. I’m really loving the coconut and raisins in there mingling with the brazil nuts.
Such a comfy, yummy mug of tea. :)
I’m going to take this outside and try to find a spot of sunshine to sit in.

Yum! This tea is delicious! The smell! The taste! The coconut! I was a little skeptical when I looked at the dry tea leaves, but once I smelled it, I fell in love!!! Has a very nutty smell and taste. It smells sweet, but doesn’t taste too sweet – it’s perfect! I will definitely replace this in my tea collection when I run out! If it had one flaw, I would have to point out that once in a while, it had a strange aftertaste… But not unpleasant…

Flavors: Caramel, Coconut, Cream, Nuts

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Received this tea as a sample with an online order.

Dry: smells nutty, slightly sweet

1st steep: strong unidentifiable nutty flavour (granted I don’t regularly eat brazil nuts so maybe that’s what the flavour is and I’m unaware).

2nd steep: more of the same

This is the first David’s Tea tea that I’ve expected to enjoy and haven’t. As far as nutty teas go, I much prefer Vanilla nut Creme by Stash.