Razzmatazz (organic)

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “Comparing this one to Raspberry Nectar tonight, just for kicks, because I didn't like that one and am not expecting to like this one. But had to try. Had to! So initially upon steeping this one,...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “This really smells like an alcoholic drink. Oh hey, stevia, it's just you. I quite like this, so I am glad more is on its way from *tigress_al*! I almost forgot, so I was going to be very upset...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “*Please be advised* - this note contains a rant, you can skip it if you like. This is not a tea I would have normally bought for myself. It was given to me as a gift, which I am grateful for. ...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 709 tasting notes
  • “Had a cup of this iced on the weekend. We went for a walk and it was HOT out - muggy hot, sweaty hot! haha. That said, being extremely thirsty and bringing this along on our nature walk was...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 504 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

The bee’s knees
This tangy fruit-filled tea is the jazziest drink around. A tart blend of rosehips, lemongrass, hibiscus and raspberries, it tastes just like a ripe, juicy berry. It’s incredible hot or iced, but our favourite way to drink it is the Razzmatazz Fizz: brew a double-strong cup, then top your glass up with soda water. Stir in a little agave and a squirt of lime, and it’ll take you to the moon. Trust us – this drink is aces. The Real McCoy. You’ll flip your lid.

Ingredients: rosehip, lemongrass, lemon verbena, hibiscus, rooibos, raspberries, stevia.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This one has a nice catchy name and a special and unique taste. It’s a bit fruity and super tangy from the lemon grass. There is a slight hint of rosehips, barely noticeable. It’s a great iced tea and is perfect for summer parties! The tea itself looks like a party or like something exploded in it xD I was expecting this tea to be really/crazy pink when I steeped it, but it was just plain old brown.

Not entirely sure how I feel about this one… I had this one iced, and I had to put extra sweetener in it and that is something I generally don’t like. I like my tea unsweetened most of the time. Once I got used to the sweetener, it was a pleasant fruity taste to be sure, but there are other flavours out there that I like far better.

Bleaaahhh! This came as a free sample with my latest David’s order. Tastes like hibiscus with some fake raspberry flavor and stevia. Iced it would probably taste like crystal light. ICK

smells amaaazing but unfortunately the flavours don’t translate well when hot.
i will try it iced and sweetened and maybe top it up with a few crushed raspberries to bring out the flavour more, so no rating yet!

I had to give my bag of this one away. It was a horrible blend for me. I’m not sure what about it I disliked so much, all I know is the taste, was like tequila rose… which made my stomach flip flop when I tried it. I also tried it both hot and iced, and neither were okay.

The dry tea smells like blue raspberry candy to me, yum! The steeped tea smells a bit more puckery sour though.

Wasn’t really expecting this, but my first impression is swamp water. Literally. With some stevia mixed in. I don’t think the added sweetener is a good touch for this tea. I’m also getting an aftertaste of something green. It really seems like there is just too much going on here. I’m just not liking the mix.

I made this tea a few weeks ago, and tried it again today — I steeped it using the maximum recommended measure of dry tea (3 tsp for a 15-oz mug), at the maximum time (7 min).
The result?
Meh. Again.
I may have to give up on David’s herbal/fruit teas, even though they’re handy and right around the corner. The ones I’ve tried just don’t taste like anything much, unless they’re artificially flavoured.
Bah.

This reminds me of taking shots, or at least how other people do it (I don’t drink so…) What I mean is it tastes really odd, and you are thinking it’s disgusting, but the more you drink the better it is (or seems anyways) It’s got a really odd strong fruit flavour. It’s oneof those ones that is so different and crazy that I may grow to like it (or hate it)… I have 26g to decide, we’ll see. Try at your own risk if you like crazy concoctions.

It’s OK – I don’t like the stevia aftertaste

It smells like it could be a really delicious alcoholic drink – really delicious iced