Razzmatazz (organic)

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

The bee’s knees
This tangy fruit-filled tea is the jazziest drink around. A tart blend of rosehips, lemongrass, hibiscus and raspberries, it tastes just like a ripe, juicy berry. It’s incredible hot or iced, but our favourite way to drink it is the Razzmatazz Fizz: brew a double-strong cup, then top your glass up with soda water. Stir in a little agave and a squirt of lime, and it’ll take you to the moon. Trust us – this drink is aces. The Real McCoy. You’ll flip your lid.

Ingredients: rosehip, lemongrass, lemon verbena, hibiscus, rooibos, raspberries, stevia.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Aha! I added this to my Steepster cupboard this morning and now I get to remove it, because it’s a sipdown! Sweet satisfaction.

I actually didn’t find this horrible, it vaguely tasted of raspberries.
Because of the rooibos I cold brewed it for less than a day (which is normally how long I do it, for whatever reason)… And it wasn’t half bad.

However I took it with me on my daily stroll with the baby and it was super hot today, so at least half of my enjoyment was “oh yes, sweet icy beverage you’re so amazing” rather than caring about the actual tea.

Basically a mildly fruity iced tea, nothing mind blowing, not sad to see it go but I was happy to drink it.

Similar to Bear Trap but not as good. Bear Trap is more fruity I guess but just overall better. And I just realized how much hibiscus David’s Tea uses. People that hate hibiscus must be so annoyed. I don’t mind hibiscus but it’s getting a little tiresome.

This one has a nice catchy name and a special and unique taste. It’s a bit fruity and super tangy from the lemon grass. There is a slight hint of rosehips, barely noticeable. It’s a great iced tea and is perfect for summer parties! The tea itself looks like a party or like something exploded in it xD I was expecting this tea to be really/crazy pink when I steeped it, but it was just plain old brown.

Not entirely sure how I feel about this one… I had this one iced, and I had to put extra sweetener in it and that is something I generally don’t like. I like my tea unsweetened most of the time. Once I got used to the sweetener, it was a pleasant fruity taste to be sure, but there are other flavours out there that I like far better.

Bleaaahhh! This came as a free sample with my latest David’s order. Tastes like hibiscus with some fake raspberry flavor and stevia. Iced it would probably taste like crystal light. ICK

smells amaaazing but unfortunately the flavours don’t translate well when hot.
i will try it iced and sweetened and maybe top it up with a few crushed raspberries to bring out the flavour more, so no rating yet!

I had to give my bag of this one away. It was a horrible blend for me. I’m not sure what about it I disliked so much, all I know is the taste, was like tequila rose… which made my stomach flip flop when I tried it. I also tried it both hot and iced, and neither were okay.

The dry tea smells like blue raspberry candy to me, yum! The steeped tea smells a bit more puckery sour though.

Wasn’t really expecting this, but my first impression is swamp water. Literally. With some stevia mixed in. I don’t think the added sweetener is a good touch for this tea. I’m also getting an aftertaste of something green. It really seems like there is just too much going on here. I’m just not liking the mix.

I made this tea a few weeks ago, and tried it again today — I steeped it using the maximum recommended measure of dry tea (3 tsp for a 15-oz mug), at the maximum time (7 min).
The result?
Meh. Again.
I may have to give up on David’s herbal/fruit teas, even though they’re handy and right around the corner. The ones I’ve tried just don’t taste like anything much, unless they’re artificially flavoured.

This reminds me of taking shots, or at least how other people do it (I don’t drink so…) What I mean is it tastes really odd, and you are thinking it’s disgusting, but the more you drink the better it is (or seems anyways) It’s got a really odd strong fruit flavour. It’s oneof those ones that is so different and crazy that I may grow to like it (or hate it)… I have 26g to decide, we’ll see. Try at your own risk if you like crazy concoctions.