Razzmatazz (organic)

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Hibiscus, Lemon Verbena, Lemongrass, Natural Flavours, Raspberries, Rooibos, Rose Hips, Stevia Leaf
Alcohol, Fruit Punch, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle

From DAVIDsTEA

The bee’s knees
This tangy fruit-filled tea is the jazziest drink around. A tart blend of rosehips, lemongrass, hibiscus and raspberries, it tastes just like a ripe, juicy berry. It’s incredible hot or iced, but our favourite way to drink it is the Razzmatazz Fizz: brew a double-strong cup, then top your glass up with soda water. Stir in a little agave and a squirt of lime, and it’ll take you to the moon. Trust us – this drink is aces. The Real McCoy. You’ll flip your lid.

Ingredients: rosehip, lemongrass, lemon verbena, hibiscus, rooibos, raspberries, stevia.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I made this tea a few weeks ago, and tried it again today — I steeped it using the maximum recommended measure of dry tea (3 tsp for a 15-oz mug), at the maximum time (7 min).
The result?
Meh. Again.
I may have to give up on David’s herbal/fruit teas, even though they’re handy and right around the corner. The ones I’ve tried just don’t taste like anything much, unless they’re artificially flavoured.
Bah.

This reminds me of taking shots, or at least how other people do it (I don’t drink so…) What I mean is it tastes really odd, and you are thinking it’s disgusting, but the more you drink the better it is (or seems anyways) It’s got a really odd strong fruit flavour. It’s oneof those ones that is so different and crazy that I may grow to like it (or hate it)… I have 26g to decide, we’ll see. Try at your own risk if you like crazy concoctions.

It’s OK – I don’t like the stevia aftertaste

It smells like it could be a really delicious alcoholic drink – really delicious iced