Razzmatazz (organic)

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

The bee’s knees
This tangy fruit-filled tea is the jazziest drink around. A tart blend of rosehips, lemongrass, hibiscus and raspberries, it tastes just like a ripe, juicy berry. It’s incredible hot or iced, but our favourite way to drink it is the Razzmatazz Fizz: brew a double-strong cup, then top your glass up with soda water. Stir in a little agave and a squirt of lime, and it’ll take you to the moon. Trust us – this drink is aces. The Real McCoy. You’ll flip your lid.

Ingredients: rosehip, lemongrass, lemon verbena, hibiscus, rooibos, raspberries, stevia.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This reminds me of taking shots, or at least how other people do it (I don’t drink so…) What I mean is it tastes really odd, and you are thinking it’s disgusting, but the more you drink the better it is (or seems anyways) It’s got a really odd strong fruit flavour. It’s oneof those ones that is so different and crazy that I may grow to like it (or hate it)… I have 26g to decide, we’ll see. Try at your own risk if you like crazy concoctions.

It’s OK – I don’t like the stevia aftertaste

It smells like it could be a really delicious alcoholic drink – really delicious iced