Cherry Cola (organic)

Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

Sweet memories
Remember trying cherry cola as a kid? Nothing beats the feeling of holding that ice cold bottle and knowing it’s all yours to enjoy. Sweet, bubbly and tartly fruity, it’s everything we love in a drink. And with this invigorating, cherry-spiked black tea, we’re pretty sure we captured the taste straight from the soda fountain. Try a cup and see if we got the feeling right, too. We love it on ice with a little agave.

Ingredients: Organic: black tea, cherries, stevia.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is certainly not a tea I would enjoy to drink again. However, it’s not as bad as everyone is saying in my opinion.

It has a somewhat odd flavour to it, almost like medicine and leaves a somewhat poor after taste. But it’s weak in its flavour, and has a nice essence side to it I suppose.

In short, if you are wondering or not you would like this tea I would say you should avoid it. However, it’s not terrible, and I’ll probably finish off the package of tea.

….. weird… just weird…. I liked the cherry flavour, and the black tea was nice, it was a strong blend… but there is just something about this tea that is strange. To me, it did not taste like cherry cola.

Weird – doesn’t taste like you think it would.

I most likely will have to try this tea hot. It tastes like Cherry coke and smells like it but somehow when it was cold it was too strong. I tried to drink it slowly in the car feeling that it would grow on me but strangely it didn’t work and I had to dump it in the sink. And for a David’s blend I was definitely surprised.

I love DAVIDsTEA, and cherry coke. So when I saw this I was so excited. Luckily I tried a cup before buying a 100g tin like I usually do. I tried it iced and sweetened in store. The first sip was interesting, I could see why the call it cherry cola, but then this very strong musky flavor came into my mouth and took over. I couldn’t even finish a cup of it.

I love cola. Cherry cola’s alright. But I may be biased because I hate anything fizzy/cola-FLAVORED. This is exactly what this is. It tastes like it’s carbonated, although it isn’t. Tasted the cola a little but not the cherry. Other than that it’s a very bland tea. I couldn’t finish it. Some people may enjoy it though.

Iced, first without, but then with honey, it’s just great! Really tastes and smells like cherry cola. But it really need a bit of an extra sweetener. Stevia alone doesn’t do the job. And the second pitcher made with a 2nd brew of my teaball was better than the first. That made me says that it really need a sort steep for the first brew (3 minutes was a bit too much).

Smells: 8/10 – strong, tingly. Might come off like wine teas – yuck!
Iced/hot: Iced
Tastes: SO GOOD! Very much like cherry cola, with a hint of bitter lack tea to it. Not sure if steeped too long, or made too much.
Husband test: loves it!

I love cherry cola… i mean LOVE it, but this tea tasted like cherry crap. i am disappointed. i wish i had something nice to say, but i had to dump this down the drain.

I’m rating in the middle because it actually tastes like cherry cola, albeit flat. They got the flavor right for the name of the tea, but, I just don’t like the taste all that much.