Peach Bloom

Black Flowering Blend
Cocoa, Flowers, Malt, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Eisenherz
175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more 25 oz / 739 ml

• “Sooo pretty. My colleague brought some blooming tea at work this morning along with his glass teapot so we could drink it all day and feel better ! It was such an amazing idea. We started with the...” Read full tasting note
    Meliboum 73 tasting notes
  • “I REALLY like this tea! I wasn't expecting much from it 'cause I find blooming teas don't always live up to the flavours expected, but this one is so tasty. It's got the peach and the jasmine in...” Read full tasting note
    TheKesser 325 tasting notes
  • “soooo i think i just agreed to try and get through 31 samples today - ie bring my cupboard down to 200 by the end of the day. While some may think that's insane, i do have a LOT of one cup samples...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5059 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown (201/203)! *VariaTEA* sent me a whole bunch of bloom teas - which I'm very excited about. It suddenly came to me that my mason jar is large enough to handle a bloom tea _and_ clear so I...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2067 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

A fruity bouquet
These hand-crafted blooms taste just as lovely as they look. Each little wonder contains a beautiful blossom of lily and jasmine flowers. Just drop a ball into your glass teapot, watch it unfold, and meditate over the fresh aroma of juicy peach, ripe strawberry or sophisticated lychee. But the real surprise comes in your cup, as these particular blooms come loaded with a big fruity burst of flavour. Could life be more zen? Each box contains two of each flavour.

Peach Bloom: Black tea, Lily flower, Jasmine flowers, artificial peach flavour.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Sooo pretty. My colleague brought some blooming tea at work this morning along with his glass teapot so we could drink it all day and feel better ! It was such an amazing idea. We started with the strawberry one, and then this one. Both were so great to look at, but I liked the strawberry flavour better. This one doesn’t really taste like peach. Well the peach is there, but it’s more like a very far away aftertaste. Sort of. But I’m still enjoying it, especially since I can’t drink any tea from my timolino today because it’s all tainted and the tea tastes awful. I need to find a way to wash it thoroughly. I’ve read about using baking soda and vinegar and I’ve tried it during my lunch hour but I will need to do it again. Do any of you guys have any other particular trick that could help me ?? I’m desperate here :( I need my tea at work !

I REALLY like this tea! I wasn’t expecting much from it ‘cause I find blooming teas don’t always live up to the flavours expected, but this one is so tasty. It’s got the peach and the jasmine in it.. I’m surprise. Very surprised.

soooo i think i just agreed to try and get through 31 samples today – ie bring my cupboard down to 200 by the end of the day. While some may think that’s insane, i do have a LOT of one cup samples and on a normal work from home day, i get through about 10 samples that are generally 2 cups.. sooo let’s dooo this! lol of course that means beyond my LB this morning, i’m not getting any of my favourites in today…all new teas! probably.

this one? Cold brewed this and the other blooming tea from david’s that variaTEA sent me. The general theme that i seem to be finding with these teas, is that while they’re pleasant enough…they’re not strong enough or fabulously pretty enough for me to care enough about them lol. given this is peach, i also had a hard time with it as i’ve gone off of peach lately. for some reason it is no longer a happy flavour for me, but maybe that’s because i drank too many peach teas recently.

Iced 8 min or more
boychik

you can do it! I have no doubt;)

VariaTEA

I guess it is a good thing that I didn’t also include the peach momotaro bloom as well.

haha yeah. though you never know…i keep my mind open to things :)

boychik….everyone seems to think i can haha…me? i’m not so sure lol

TeaBrat

I don’t even keep track of samples, that would push me to above 300 I guess. lol

heh i’m silly like that…. i like tracking everything.

2067 tasting notes

Sipdown (201/203)!

VariaTEA sent me a whole bunch of bloom teas – which I’m very excited about. It suddenly came to me that my mason jar is large enough to handle a bloom tea and clear so I finally have some equipment that’ll let me properly enjoy them! Very cool! Seriously, Keychange – this was the gift that keeps on giving.

So, for my first at home bloom tea I went with the one she sent which I was least excited about – just in case it was a giant fail or the mason jar didn’t work for whatever reason. But nope, it turned out really neat and I’m very much enjoying the beauty of the tea. I took a whole bunch of pictures and changed my phone background to a picture of the fully bloomed tea – it’s the first time I’ve switched my background since probably… June? Maybe early July? My previous picture was a very (deliberately) terrible selfie from when I worked at the movie theatre.

The tea itself is ok; I’m finding the flavour a little weak compared to other blooms I’ve experienced and it definitely leans heavily to a floral side. If I had to give a brief flavour description for the package or something along that line it’d like be “Floral black with light peach notes”. But, you know, jazzier because of marketing and all that…

The blooms are supposed to be good for multiple infusions, but I’m not sure yet whether I’ll do another infusion after this one. I’m probably going to decide against it though; I don’t think I’m loving it enough to want another 25 oz. of it. Maybe if I was sharing with someone – but I’m not…

Boiling 8 min or more 25 OZ / 739 ML
VariaTEA

The Peach Momotaro gets brewed at 79C I think for 5 min. Just something to keep in mind since it is a white tea so you don’t want to burn it. However, I am pretty sure the first time I did it, I used boiling water and it was okay :P

I really liked this. I usually have plain black tea in the morning but this one has a little something extra, the flavours of peach and jasmine. The only thing I dislike about these is they need to be made in four cups of water so you can’t make a single cup for yourself. It made two full cups for me, so I saved the rest for later. Yummy! The bloom was interesting to watch to!

8 min or more