Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Beet Root, Carrot, Hibiscus, Raisins, Strawberry
Cream, Strawberry, Berry, Creamy, Hibiscus, Vanilla, Artificial, Soap, Milk, Tart, Butter, Rhubarb, Yogurt, Bitter, Fruity, Sour, Sweet, Jam, Pleasantly Sour, Cherry, Tangy, Apple, Pastries, Berries, Almond
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “I used to love this stuff when I first started on Steepster almost a year ago. Now I think it’s just o.k., nothing special. There are way better caffeine free options out there. This one is just...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 357 tasting notes
  • “First cold brew in my Mason Jar mug. It was so easy to just pull out the infuser when the tea was ready. I honestly love this teaware. As for the tea, nothing new to report. It is rhubarb tart with...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 3002 tasting notes
  • “Ok, so I was pretty skeptical of this tea. Mostly because bleh, hibiscus. But hey, it’s supposed to be Strawberry Rhubarb, so the tartness should be appropriate, and I like...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 3134 tasting notes
  • “Wow. This tea totally took me by surprise and bowled me over! I’m getting sweet sugary strawberry, a bunch of tart rhubarb and buttery crumbly crust goodness. It smells and tastes exactly...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 514 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Picture parfait

The ancient Chinese used it in medicine. The medieval Europeans traded for it along the Silk Road. And today we love it in pies, sauces, muffins or just plain, dipped in a little sugar. But the best way to eat rhubarb is with sweet, ripe strawberries. Like in this refreshingly fruity, deep red tisane. It tastes as bright and juicy as a fresh-picked berry, with a tart rhubarb punch and a subtle hint of yogurt creaminess. We love it hot or iced, or as the base for sweet, zippy sangria. Now that’s a beautiful thing. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, hibiscus, raisins, carrot, yogurt bits, beetroot, strawberry, rhubarb, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: dairy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I love this tea!!! It is fantastic iced on a hot day. I wish it could be a little bit tangier, but a very delicious tea!

This is so creamy despite being a fruity herbal tea, probably because of the yogurt bits. I added a little raw honey, but it honestly didn’t even need it. This tea is very sweet, but the tartness of the hibiscus balances the flavor out perfectly. I really wish I liked iced teas because this would probably be even better cold.

Flavors: Hibiscus, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Yogurt

This is a little bitter hot; I recommend it iced.
The iced version brings out the sweetness in the strawberry and dials back the bitter note of the rhubarb (?). The yogurt lingers on the tongue and is tasty. It’s a little too sharp to be my go-to, but I do really enjoy it.
Two friends tried this with me. One liked it hot AND iced. The other straight-up hated it. Thankfully, the friend who likes it best is the one who owns it.
This tea reminds me of the type of person who is generally great but sometimes feels the need to “tell it to you straight.” And you aren’t sure you wanted that friend to tell you that you looked fat in those particular jeans. Or that your your partner needs a haircut. Or that your dog barks too much. Like, they’re RIGHT, but I’M NOT READY TO HEAR THAT. Dial back on the SASS.

Flavors: Bitter, Fruity, Strawberry, Yogurt

Here’s Hoping TTB

I love a good fruity herbal tisane when it’s done well, but I do NOT like hibiscus and feel that its inclusion ruins the vast majority of teas in this category. This one was no exception. It did smell like rhubarb, but the flavor was mainly hibiscus with a hint of fruitiness and an unpleasantly sour aftertaste. Not a fan!

Flavors: Hibiscus, Rhubarb, Sour

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Really good cold and smells great when hot. Highly recommend this one for a first timer who wants to try something fruitier.

This blend smells incredible! It’s all juicy strawberries right out of the bag. It smells very sweet and it could be my imagination but I can almost smell the creamy yogurt. In fact, it smells just like Strawberry Creme Savers if anyone remembers those. Love those things.

Flavors: Cream, Creamy, Hibiscus, Strawberry, Sweet, Yogurt

The tea smells great in dry form. When I tried it both hot and iced but it was tart and I don’t like that. I gave it to my boyfriend to try and he loved it. He’s the tart lover in this house lol I decided to try it iced but it was the same problem. Will buy more because he likes it but it’s not a tea I will reach out for.

I got this as a free sample with my order from davidstea.com. It is ok but a little on the sweet side for me and I found the smell a bit sickening. May try again but probably not.

The minute I smelled this tea I knew it had to be mine. Perhaps that’s a bit dramatic, but it really does smell amazing. Of course, it tastes good too! The strawberry is prevalent, as is the rhubarb flavouring. What really struck me was the yogurt taste. It made the tea very creamy and it tasted great. I drank it hot, but I think this would probably also do well as an iced tea.

Flavors: Rhubarb, Strawberry, Yogurt

I said that this would taste better as a tea lemonade, and it does! In any case, I don’t have any more of this tea, because it was only a 5g sample this time.

Flavors: Strawberry, Tart