Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Beet Root, Carrot, Hibiscus, Raisins, Strawberry
Berry, Milk, Tart, Artificial, Butter, Hibiscus, Strawberry, Rhubarb, Yogurt, Bitter, Fruity, Sour, Cream, Creamy, Sweet, Jam, Pleasantly Sour, Cherry, Tangy, Vanilla, Apple, Pastries, Berries, Almond
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “I used to love this stuff when I first started on Steepster almost a year ago. Now I think it’s just o.k., nothing special. There are way better caffeine free options out there. This one is just...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 357 tasting notes
  • “First cold brew in my Mason Jar mug. It was so easy to just pull out the infuser when the tea was ready. I honestly love this teaware. As for the tea, nothing new to report. It is rhubarb tart with...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2915 tasting notes
  • “Ok, so I was pretty skeptical of this tea. Mostly because bleh, hibiscus. But hey, it’s supposed to be Strawberry Rhubarb, so the tartness should be appropriate, and I like...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 3134 tasting notes
  • “Wow. This tea totally took me by surprise and bowled me over! I’m getting sweet sugary strawberry, a bunch of tart rhubarb and buttery crumbly crust goodness. It smells and tastes exactly...” Read full tasting note
    DaisyChubb 514 tasting notes

Picture parfait

The ancient Chinese used it in medicine. The medieval Europeans traded for it along the Silk Road. And today we love it in pies, sauces, muffins or just plain, dipped in a little sugar. But the best way to eat rhubarb is with sweet, ripe strawberries. Like in this refreshingly fruity, deep red tisane. It tastes as bright and juicy as a fresh-picked berry, with a tart rhubarb punch and a subtle hint of yogurt creaminess. We love it hot or iced, or as the base for sweet, zippy sangria. Now that’s a beautiful thing. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple, hibiscus, raisins, carrot, yogurt bits, beetroot, strawberry, rhubarb, artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: dairy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Really good cold and smells great when hot. Highly recommend this one for a first timer who wants to try something fruitier.

This blend smells incredible! It’s all juicy strawberries right out of the bag. It smells very sweet and it could be my imagination but I can almost smell the creamy yogurt. In fact, it smells just like Strawberry Creme Savers if anyone remembers those. Love those things.

Flavors: Cream, Creamy, Hibiscus, Strawberry, Sweet, Yogurt

The tea smells great in dry form. When I tried it both hot and iced but it was tart and I don’t like that. I gave it to my boyfriend to try and he loved it. He’s the tart lover in this house lol I decided to try it iced but it was the same problem. Will buy more because he likes it but it’s not a tea I will reach out for.

I got this as a free sample with my order from It is ok but a little on the sweet side for me and I found the smell a bit sickening. May try again but probably not.

The minute I smelled this tea I knew it had to be mine. Perhaps that’s a bit dramatic, but it really does smell amazing. Of course, it tastes good too! The strawberry is prevalent, as is the rhubarb flavouring. What really struck me was the yogurt taste. It made the tea very creamy and it tasted great. I drank it hot, but I think this would probably also do well as an iced tea.

Flavors: Rhubarb, Strawberry, Yogurt

I said that this would taste better as a tea lemonade, and it does! In any case, I don’t have any more of this tea, because it was only a 5g sample this time.

Flavors: Strawberry, Tart

160 °F / 71 °C 8 min or more 5 g 37 OZ / 1089 ML

Pleasantly tart and sour. Reminds me of an unsweetened strawberry jam kind of taste. I really like it for what it is, I tend to hate sour things but this works well. First time I had this I found it quite weak, but second time I let it steep a little longer (10 minutes) and I really enjoyed it. (Note: I like strong tea! I recommend tasting it at a few different intervals if you’re worried.) Would be good with sweet baked goods.

Flavors: Fruity, Jam, Pleasantly Sour, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Tart

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Back story: 2 years ago I was working in a small town in the middle of nowhere and it was cold. I mean really cold. So I was drinking this tea throughout the day to keep warm. When I brewed up a sample of this tea today it brought me right back to that small town.

I don’t like this tea quite as much as I used to. The sweet strawberries, tart rhubarb and slight creaminess from the yogurt bits are all very nice, but I can really taste the hibiscus flavour (which I do not care for). I don’t think I would buy more of this, but a sample every now and then is okay :)

Flavors: Cream, Hibiscus, Rhubarb, Strawberry

Boiling 4 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

This tea smells exactly like tart strawberries and slightly creamy when dry. After it is steeped, I can slightly smell the rhubarb. I was curious what this tea would taste like with a splash of milk and it was pretty good. It tastes just like strawberry yogurt. Nice way to curb the sweet tooth without all the calories. This is one of the only times I tried to re-steep a tea, and it turns out it taste just like rhubarb on the 2nd time around. I would keep some on hand but couldn’t drink this on a regular basis. It does make my kitchen smell amazing, which I love!!

Flavors: Strawberry, Tangy, Tart, Yogurt

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Sipdown! A tangy, tart tea that I enjoy hot. I haven’t tried this cold yet, but this was a surprising sip. I never know what to expect with DavidsTea herbal teas but this was a nice surprise. The scent is enthralling, and thankfully the taste also delivers. I prefer my drinks quite strong, without sweetener or milk. The yogurt scent and taste is a good additive. I’m trying to steer away from teas with added flavourings, but it is quite difficult to wean myself off of these flavourful blended teas… Unfortunate. A new contender for my top tier of fruit teas.

Flavors: Strawberry, Yogurt